Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

Thanks Loved-Up :) I hope it continues like this.. but bet it doesn't! lol hope you manage to keep up with your water ((hugs)) it's a challenge in itself.

I'm off to bed now.. somewhat later than usual.. maybe I've got the sleeplessness that you've all had ;) we'll see. :)

Hi girlies, well thats me just back from my lovely weekend away, off to bed now since its almost 5am, will catch up on all the goss tomorrow. Glad you are all doing well.
Much love and hugs
remember never alone :D

Hey Goosey! great to see you :) Irene has PM'd you for our results. We've all posted ours here, so there already there since your last visit but if you need them again just give me a shout for mine.

morning guys, all the schools are closed, so all the kids home, my weigh in is at 9.30 if i can get there, i'll give it a go, as i said 30 mins drive as i live out in the sticks of suffolk....lol.....lots of snow and the kids are excited.......will post later as to loss (if i get there)
loved-up do you use small bottles of water??? cos i do. got three 3/4 litre bottles....that makes 2 1/4 so thats makes it easier for me, i drink them with my packs. that way i know i've had enough, and i find it easier to drink water from a bottle rather than a glass, you could get some flavouring today from your cdc, that might be easier!!!!
lets hope its a better day today

Ohh hope you can get there.. you'll be out of shakes otherwise.. :( I know how awful travelling in full snow can be though so be careful. Would your CDC fit you in later?

Welcome back goosy:D

Purple hugs how're you feeling today? I bet your well into ketosis now:D

Biltsy hope you managed to get to your cdc ok? hope your kids are enjoying the day off and the snow:D Thanks for the tip about the water bottles, I have got a couple of litre bottles that I was useing but I seem to have gotten out of the habit so I will go and fill them up now:) I have got some of the water flavouring and I luuurve it hot, just wish I could have more than a teaspoon a day then I'd be able to drink loads lol!

weigh in

:talk017:

i lost 5 and 1/2 lbs
thats 12 lb so far wow i am sooooo happy roads not too bad, side roads horrible, yipeeeeeeeeeee;):D

Oh Biltsy that's fab!:happy096:

Well done!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

I really am so so pleased for you:D

thankyou. my cdc was pleased with me too.......nearly a stone

Really is a fantastic loss Biltsy, amazing when it's nearly a stone in 2 weeks! :) you'll hit the stone for sure this week :D.

Am feeling fine myself today :) no side affects at all.. fingers x'd for a good weigh in on Thursday :). Am going to do the 4 shakes a day now as bought a few days like that. :cool: Am so pleased going into ketosis wasn't a nightmare this time :).

I'm assuming last weeks losses won't count now that Irene has closed the weeks losses without us. :( Are you around next week Goosey?

PH what is the team losses for, is it like a comp to see which team losses more?????
and have we lost one member, if so we need to advertise for a newbie????:(:(:(:(

Hi Hun, yes there it's friendly competition to see how we are compared to other teams.. there is a thread in the sticky area each week.
Also yes, Kerry has gone. I've advertised in the advert bit but the newbies are setting another team I think :)

Fingers x'd we can get our totals in next weekend. :)

id love to join this team if youll have me :D...but only if mat doesnt want to cos he asked first!...seems hes a bit stressed out about it...i dont know if there setting up a new one i think irene thinks they are, after looking at that other thread "team vacancies"...oh the politics!!! :sigh:

lemme know anyways!

xx Erin xx

id love to join this team if youll have me :D...but only if mat doesnt want to cos he asked first!...seems hes a bit stressed out about it...i dont know if there setting up a new one i think irene thinks they are, after looking at that other thread "team vacancies"...oh the politics!!! :sigh:

lemme know anyways!

xx Erin xx

I love your id, its brilliant, and i'd love you to join our team

ah cheers! i thought it was appropriate!! gotta love the smiths...

so thats 1 approval down...4 to go!

hopefully the others will want me too...im so ready to rock this diet! woo!

E x

you've started well with 7lb loss, when did you start on ss???

Hi all,
Well done Biltsy on your weigh in!!:happy096:, glad to hear you made it ok in the snow to see your cdc.

Shame the team thing was closed, without our results - always this week!!

Hi all,
Well done Biltsy on your weigh in!!:happy096:, glad to hear you made it ok in the snow to see your cdc.

Shame the team thing was closed, without our results - always this week!!

Are home with the kids or did you work in all that snow???? and thankyou.:cool::cool::cool:

I did brave the snow and went to work, had to make the effort because by next friday i need to have done 487 hours of placement. So if i missed today i would have to make it up and have no time to fit it in. It was ok, my boss gave me 4 patients and then sent me home so was home for lunchtime and the girls school stayed open. Find it all much harder when i'm at home especially now all my assignments are finished, the boredom makes me think of food!!! Hope I have done as well as you on Wed, but I really don't think i will have. I seem to be retaining all the water I am drinking!:rolleyes:

Back