Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

Hi how soon is now, I'd love you to be in the team too:D

We really do have a great dynamic going on and I for one have found having a team so so helpful, Biltsy, purple hugs, louie and goosey are fab and I love that we're going through our journeys together:D

have you weighed yourself then???? cos worked out my scales are 1 &1/2 lighter than cdc's.........lost 4 inches off my big belly...... i think i'm more interested in my clothes size than weight.... can't wait to get back in my size 16's,,,, i have loads of them and not many 18's(that i like anywys))

Keep weighing myself - getting a little obsessed. Sat night I weighed 12 10 before bed then sunday morning i weighed 12 13 and I hadn't done anything than sleep. Today it was 12 12! It's all over the place, uniform trousers are getting loser so something is happening. Get a lot of motivation from the scales - gives me the strength to carry on - if that makes any sense. :rolleyes:

hey guys, how is everyone? i have to say a big SORRY for the mess that was the team WI results etc. I just didn't have acess to a computer this weekend.
Just back from work, the snow is not letting up in edinburgh. He he i bet all the kids are loving there snow days, wish we still got snow days :D
Well done everyone for the weight loss.. so prowed. My first WI is on thursday.
I have had a lovely weekend, me and my bf went and stayed at a mates house in east kilbride for the weekend, they were busy eating and drinking, and it was sooo hard but i didn't cheat.
I'm really finding it hard to eat all four shakes a day, but i think that is mostly down to the fact that i just got a selection form my CDC last wednesday, and am now left with the ones i don't really fancy :(
I'm definetly going to get loads of porridge for next week,
I tryed a porridge and a bannana mix at the weekend, tasted just like custard.... honestly.

Soooo.. kerry has left to join the weight watchers? that is a real shame but really the best of luck to her, she didn't really have all that much more to loose anyway.
I would love a new team member, how soon is now has my vote :D

anyway hope everyone is well, have been on my scales (i no i shouldn't but can't help it :)) and i think i have lost about 7lbs so far and it's only day 5.

Have been strugling a bit today, my bf made philidelphia sandwiches, which normally wouldn't really bother me but they just looked so tastey!!!
I have also taken to smelling lots of things, like bf's sweety rappers and his dinner, i think i'm going mad lol

so sorry again guys

hugs xxx

well so they should be with 12 lost in a week (((((i'm so jealous))))))lol i was pleased this week with TOTM that i still did a good loss, cos when i did ww last time i got to this weight i always put on that week,,, i think the water drinking is stopping me retaining, cos even at night i have to get up,,,,

hey guys, how
Have been strugling a bit today, my bf made philidelphia sandwiches, which normally wouldn't really bother me but they just looked so tastey!!!
I have also taken to smelling lots of things, like bf's sweety rappers and his dinner, i think i'm going mad lol

so sorry again guys

hugs xxx

so i'm not the only one,:sigh: told bf off at pictures for eating his sweets, cos they smelt so nice, i had a cranberry bar instead lol
glad you had a good weekend.....
going to have a chilli soup with extra tabasco sauce in it tooo.....will make me drink extra water after to cool me down.....:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'm drinking buckets of water, but doesn't seem to be making a difference. Mind you feeling a little grumpy and hormonal so i think maybe it could be my totm. Thanks Biltsy for you support xx

haha biltsy that genius!!!
well done louie for your loss, you are doing so well babes, keep it up :D
I'm drinking about four litres a day, i just bought a volvic 1L bottle and just keep filling it up. I definetly think it easyier to drink from a bottle than a glass.
I can't wait till i can have bars... is it week 3 you get them?
btw i'm a bit embarrased about asking this but does anyone else have quite bad breath?:(
xxxxx

bad breath means you're in ketosis hooray shouldn't feel so rumbly either,,,,,,,,use mouth wash or spray,,,,,,,, chewing gum makes my tummy rumble lol think i made it tooooooo spicey, but nice yummy

week two 4 bars no more than 1 a day, not bought any, they taste tooo nice lol

OMG!!! I've been done my cdc said you could have bars from week 3. Yum, roll on wednesday want something to chew!!
APart from the contents of sandwiches because i left my sandwiches in the car!

OPPS!! I ment because I left my shake in the car not my sandwiches!! See the impact they had on me!

lol............ just reading the threads re bars, it can stall or slow weight loss, but not with every one, you can get mouse mix too at week two, bloody forgot to buy it today, but £48 was enough any way, think she charges me tooooo much, but worth it,,,,,,

ooo week two? thats this thursday for me *droooles* i can't wait. Btw happy birthday Phugs for yesterday, hope you had a lovely day :D
Just to let you no, my real name is sam, so feel free to call me that instead of goosey lol
Noone will come near me but at least i'm in keytosis lol :D
I really need to start work again on my dissertation, it's about wether or not scotland needs to change it's law realting to rape, i am quite interested but just can't find the motavation :(
would normally go to the shop and buy loads of 'studying junk' to eat

also i'm off to my mum's this week for a dentist appointment, but havent told her about diet :/ she wasn't very pleased or suportive when i was on LL before and not really sure she is going to be to happy about the CD either... any suggestions guys??
xxxx

Yeah, I heard about the mousse thing. To be honest - i'll probably just stick to the bits from before - I know it's working even if the scales may not show it. Mine was £40 last week for 3 shakes/soups a day. It is expensive but it is sooooooo worth it. I have 10 days left of university and just wondering if i'll be in my size 14 uniform that I was issued when i started. Would love to do it even if it's for one shift!!
Am going to have to say TTFN - girls have swim training and to keep myself busy and not thinking about food - I have joined the commitee. So today I have to help all the parents fill out the new registaration forms. Speak to you all tomorrow. :wave_cry:

biltsy, what are you getting for your 48 pounds? that does seem a bit high to me. also do you no how much the mouse mix costs... and has anyone tryed it???
xxxx

by louie, have fun babes xxx

no not tried the mouse mix, but every one raves about it, and i got 10 porridges 8 soups 8 shakes and two tetras, she won't do discount for 4 a day.... but not that many round my way, all 1/2 drive, so not worried, as one cd on this site said, its their business.......
and your course sounds so bloody hard.......where in the world are you from or is scotland your home?????? i'm from london but family moved to suffolk years ago, now i'm stuck here in silly suffolk.........

you've started well with 7lb loss, when did you start on ss???

ah well i started tuesday so this is my 6th day...i just cudnt wait to weigh myself and put it on me ticker...im a bit impatient to lose the weight! up to today ive lost 8/9 and get weighed proper tommorrow! woo! cant wait cos like sam i have used up all the stuff i like and the soups make my stomach turn! gunna get loads of poridge, strawberry and mint choc!

so can you not have the mousses until week three! gutted! i need something to eat with a spoon! ive been freezing my shakes to make them ice cream i probably shouldnt, i know...

but i havent cheated and im not going to either i promise!!!

Erin x

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:ohhhh and as to mum, tell her you doing higher cd plan and just have so many shakes a day,,,, does that help or are you staying with her for a few days....

Back