Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

erin, i make my shakes hot and use a spoon, they seem to go thicker.... and you can get mouse tommorrow and bars.....try tabasco in the soups,,,,but not 3 drips like i just did, my mouth is still on fire.....

yeh babes, i'm staying with her for at least two nights. I just think at the end of the day this is what i want to do, and she no's how much my weight bothers me (even though i'm always smiley sam on the outside), so i'm going to have to tell her before she gets me all sorts of lovely food in lol

Biltsy i come from the highlands in scotland, near a place called Elgin, but moved down to edinburgh to study, don't think i'm ever going to leave, i love this city a fully recommend it as a holiday destination in the UK lol

Btw have been looking at little reciepes on other threads and was wondering if anyone had tryed them or not?? xxx

ooh ill try that for sure with the chocolate...i can hardly have any of the soups cos im veggie...and ive put my self all of the ones i can have its the smell! im going to steer clear of them next week but maybe in my third! ah i didnt think you were allowed the bars until thrid week...ill def get some if i can! which ones are nice? bearing in mind i dont like coffee or nuts? hahaa im geet fussy i heard cranberrys nice...but i dont really like fruit either...

maybe you should chew some ice...that wud probably be so unpleasant ull forget about the burning! haha.

sam i;ve been to elgin for a wedding'''' its beautifel....love edinb as well, used to have friends up there, but alas no more.....

saw a thread re cooking the mixes and its put me right off lol

the veg and brocoli and cheese soup was ok, i don't want to keep having sweet things as i have a major sweet tooth, so i'll keep the soups going as long as i can, and the cranbery bar is the only one i tried and it was really nice
and sam said to try the banana hot and it was del just like a custardy taste yummie
Sam good on you with your mum, i don;t care what people say about me dieting cos in the end its for me and not them,,,,,, stuff them if they don;t get it,,,,,and its normally the skinny ones who don't get it.....lol they wouldn't know a diet if it slapped em in the face

how soon is now, i totally understand you point with the soups, everyone of them appart from spicy tom makes me feel really sick just smelling them. I let my bf taste and he said they tasted just like cuppasoup, but i think they all smell horrible, have been tring to really force them down. Yesterday i only had two packs, and have only had one so far today? :(

yeh biltsy, you go girl, your right it is all the skinny ones, (or maybe it just seems that way), i'm off for five minutes, going to try and make a butterscotch muffin, will let you no how it goes xxxxx

well when i first had them on the first day the veg one its was nice i even enjoyed it...but after the thrid just made me want to be sick! but im running out of stuff now! so i tried to make one today and i poured it down the sink! so i think ill only have two today...its that bad? im not hungry like i cant stomach another...ill probably die of starvation in the night so if i dont post again......

haha x

Sam and Erin you have to have at least 3 a day or you will get ill and dizzy and s**t...... get extra ones next week so if you hate one you can bin it and have another, or if all else fails have a salad with tuna or sumthink
plus you need brain food to do your dis******* thing can't even try to spell that lol

i definatly will get extra like! its hard enuff but when you dont like what your actually having makes me think even more about cheating!

whats this about muffins! and i heard some1 say they tried to do cookies...how on earth do you do that from a sachet of milkshake!!

mmmmm muffins!

just find the food packs thread on CD, just read a the reply from CD counsellor on a thread saying having less than 3 a day puts your body into starvation mode and it will then hold on to it rather than lose the weight @@ thread is titled deflated@@@@

oh no, i really don't want to go into starvation mode. I think it will be easier come thursday coz i will no what i want, btw muffin wasn't that bad. It tasted like treecle sponge, i made some buttersctoch sauce to go over the top of it to, it really wasn't bad at all.
Erin i think we are totally in the same boat here, i does make me want to cheat more. i recommend you try a muffin :D

omg i just did a muffin...vanilla it was okay better with jam like but i didnt do it!! nice to have something bready! im gunna try choclate tommorrow and keep a bit left over to put on the top like sauce...mmm i think that will be nice...

im gunna try the crisps aswell...maybe the soups will be tolerable in crisp form!

whoever thort of these recipes is a god...cheered me up to no end!

hey shortie...i think there fighting over you already in the advertising space...moving mountains want you bad! youve been dibbed you know...

Hi! Do you still have a space left?
sorry full again, newbies for february are starting a new team though good luck do you want to join the easter challenge?????? check it out:jelous:

erin... hehe i told ya... arn't they just sooo good after not having anything bready in ages!!! i agree would be much better with jam lol but will just have to wait 6 months for that :( I just foned my mum and told her i was on the diet. She said the usual 'but can't you just do that by eating healthy and excercising', i no this, and yes some people can, but i have tryed and tryed to loose weight that way, and i just get upset that it is not showing fast results and go back to my old ways.
I am a 100% comfort eater, and a very emotional person, especially when it comes to my family and my weight.
I told her that yes i will eat healthily and excercise but i need to get this weight off first.
Once i told her how heavy i was, she was a bit more understandable, but just a bit.
sorry for my rant guys....
xxxxxxxx

ah cheers! i thought it was appropriate!! gotta love the smiths...

so thats 1 approval down...4 to go!

hopefully the others will want me too...im so ready to rock this diet! woo!

E x

Welcome! :) Glad we're a full team again :) You sound really positive and sure you'll fit in lovely! :cool:

erin... hehe i told ya... arn't they just sooo good after not having anything bready in ages!!! i agree would be much better with jam lol but will just have to wait 6 months for that :( I just foned my mum and told her i was on the diet. She said the usual 'but can't you just do that by eating healthy and excercising', i no this, and yes some people can, but i have tryed and tryed to loose weight that way, and i just get upset that it is not showing fast results and go back to my old ways.
I am a 100% comfort eater, and a very emotional person, especially when it comes to my family and my weight.
I told her that yes i will eat healthily and excercise but i need to get this weight off first.
Once i told her how heavy i was, she was a bit more understandable, but just a bit.
sorry for my rant guys....
xxxxxxxx

Know were your coming from, emotional eater comfort eating, thats why i put this weight on every four or five years, i get the big D...depression, and my weight piles on..... hopefully not again, but i suffer with recurring D, but had counselling last year so maybe this time will be different, but still have to cope wiv PMT and TOTM,:cry::cry: us women don't have it easy do we...... stay really strong wiv your mum, she loves you and worries lots thats all, your bf is with you all the way and thats the biggest motivation you can get,,,,and rant as much as you like

Hi PH, did i miss your birthday>??????

OMG... I take my daughter swimming and look what happens to the thread.. I've just read 3 pages worth of posts! :8855:

Sam - good to have you back! :) And before I forget.. you being from Elgin, I have family in Nairn, and am sure I have extended family in Elgin!!! :eek: Don't suppose there is an Alec Coull in your family is there!? ;) My mum grew up in Buckie and then moved to Nairn when my grandad re-married. :)
Thanks for the birthday wishes. :)

As for the muffins.. OMG i've just had a hot choc shake for dinner and am gutted now.. lol might have to make a muffin tomorrow.. need to find the receipe. :)

I'm not buying bars this week but may by mix-a-mouse or whatever it's called.. it's around £3.50 or so with my CDC :) I asked last week as have never tried it as my former CDC (years ago) never stocked it.

Glad everyone is doing so well and again welcome Erin :) (gonna be weird talking to you as you have my daughters name)! ;)

Found it really hard to concentrate on my Erin swimming earlier.. kept drifting away into a world of my own.. anyone else found that or am I just being silly? lol

I've been setting myself up as a Freelance Administrator for the last few months. :) Just something part time and to keep my CV live.. Got a couple of enquiries today! :D really chuffed, one from a solicitors in London the other from a city council near me to put a quote in for tender.. all very complicated but interesting. :) Fingers crossed I may get my first client! lol

Well better go and wash up the dinner dishes.. kids dinner.. I still get the pleasure of washing up! lol

Back