Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

Thanks for the support biltsy (or is it linda??), the big D is very hard to cope with, and i don't think alot of people understand that, you are very strong woman. I have thought for a while that i may be depressed but have been to scared to go see my GP about it for fear that she will ask me why i think that and i will just sieze up. My totm is due in the next week or so, not looking forward to it :( but no i have all you girlies on here to rant to if i need it lol xxx

PH that is mad.. when i say i come form a town near Elgin.. i lived in portgordon (2 minutes form buckie), and also grew up in Aberlour for the happy times of my childhood lol sadly no Alec coull in my family...although how weird would that have been rofl

Freelance admin sounds cool, especially for a solicitors office.. everyone say 'oooooooooooooooo' lol
enjoy your washing up :Dxxx

oo hello...sorry i had to let my sister get her facebook fix...

thanks purple hugs...22 is the BEST team...and u have to try the muffins...there not like a good Greggs muffin but its like eating real food again! cant wait to try it with a bit of sauce on top!

i think were all gunna do really really well on this diet...this forum is a god send...i might have caved and got a chinese by now if i hadnt found it everyone so canny!

haha and you can call me anything you want by the way if it freaks you out i dont mind at all!

its my weigh in day tommorrow guys so youll have to cross your fingers at quater to five....

Sam you might be down, but i don't think depressed, why cos its f****g impossible to diet when depressed, I know....lol and its TRUDI
PH get a dishwasher my kids love emptying it lol:eek:

well guys yesterday was horrendous, today has been brilliant, I love you all soooo much..... lose weight and gain friends well def doing that all right...... and i have a confession i did sin last night toast oooops sorry blame TOTM no blame me, i will never ever sin again

'ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo'
sam said to say it...... just like a sheep

i'll have my fingers cross from now UNTILL quater to five lol don't no how i will do my uni work.. but i'll try lol

haha trudi (so who is linda, or am i just talking rubbish).... sheep go baaaaaaaaaaa not 'oooooooooooooooo' lol,

don't be shamed that you sinned here babes, this is the one place that no-one will judge you (i promise)
i want you to be able to tell us if you sinned, not feel bad that you did.
Never mind.. i'm sure the toast was lush lol :D

wow! its the perfect excuse to ignore your dissertation...!

i feel for you like...i know ppl who have done dissertations...they barely made it out alive...

Sam - that is spooooky!! I have been on Buckie beach many many times and played on the swings in the big green.. you'll know what I mean! I remember being there from about age 5.. My mum died just over 8 years ago now and my aunt took her ashes to Buckie beach, it's where she was happiest in her life.
Would have been SO weird if we were related! lol can you imagine! :p

Erin.. I was kidding about the name! :) it's a lovely name!

I'm Jane by the way!! ;)

Trudi - lol would love a dishwasher but since I gave up full time work 6 years ago and mine died.. it's 'hands that do dishes' for me! lol
I have also suffered from depression (in my teens), not nice, and dieting definately doesn't happen when you're low.. it's a catch 22. :rolleyes: can't go into it on here, but if you want to chat via pm let me know ((hugs))
This goes for any of you of course :)

Erin good luck at tomorrows weigh in :)

Thanks for the oooo's girls. :) fingers x'd but it's early days.. just my website 'getting noticed' is a good thing! :)

haha, i still don't no if i will make it out alive.. or dead for that matter... :D well i'm off for now have to go and get my hollyoaks fix ,
love you all
hope you have a good day tomorrow, i'm in uni till about 4ish, will be hard since i can't make packs and take them with me.
TTFN
remember never alone
:D

ph you are funny girl sorry jane wheres your photo gone
erin good luck 4 wi 2moro
sam linda is one of the cdc's i think and get on wiv your flaming work girl not long to graduation
my flaming tickers gone missing,,, who nicked it??? own up or else

haha, i still don't no if i will make it out alive.. or dead for that matter... :D well i'm off for now have to go and get my hollyoaks fix ,
love you all
hope you have a good day tomorrow, i'm in uni till about 4ish, will be hard since i can't make packs and take them with me.
TTFN
remember never alone
:D
need to buy some tetra's or bars next time for uni :) have a good day! ((Hugs))

err my photo scared me too much! :rolleyes: it's in my gallery! lol

I can see your ticker.. can't you?

Oh and Erin.. go into my gallery and you'll find images you can add to your signature for teh Team if you like ;) not compulsory or anything but if you right click on them and 'copy' the address of them then paste that in your signature as an image it'll work. :)

Ok.. if you 'go back' through the early pages of the thread they are there.. I posted them originally - 4 of them :) I was bored! lol

i had two tickers earlier today, my gobby son did it for me its gone, my easter one still there, but its officially bin nicked,,,,,,should i dial 999????? or has it left cos i want to count the steps to the loo and how many visits lol

you need 50 posts, so get typing

haha theres a ticker thief on the loose! oh no!

id better put mine in a safe place...
:giveup::giveup::giveup:
was it you...... i'm officially useless with tickers, every weigh in i lose it, the easter one is the only one that likes me, so it stays post post post and post to 50:rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D;);):p:p

hahaha yes call the police they will no what to do!

or theres always ghoustbusters...

i swear on my puppy it wasnt me!

and dont go getting ideas...keeps your mits of my ticker!!

PH i cant find them!!! i looked all the way thru!

Back