Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

just made my self a porridge, thats my four done for today, oh this is horrendous,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
thanks for your support
xxxxx

Keep going Biltsy - you can do it!!! Like the others say drink some water - just not to much at once! :hug99:

Hi how soon is now (sorry can't rememeber your real name). Well done on your weigh in and welcome to the team xxxxxxx:wave_cry:

thats ok! Its Erin. and thanks! hopefully ill get the rest of the first pesky stone out the way next week... i wish!

Team 22, man...we are the shiznit!

Erin!! that' is a fantastic first week loss! :) Well done! :party0019:

Goosey, are you managing to keep score? Just wondering if we should all post a weekly amount at the end of the week before the total has to be in?

I'm sure you'll be back in ketosis soon. :) Well done for staying strong. :)

Just made a choc shake really like a milkshake from a certain junk food joint (I don't eat from there but do like their shakes). lol LOTS of ice, half the normal water... job done! :)

I'd be interested in that too, had never considered having ice with them. xx

I've got a hand blender that does it. :) have you got a blender? hand or otherwise?

I read that you should blend the ice, but I can't do that with my hand blender, have to add the water then blend for a few seconds before 'hitting' the ice... so it melts a bit. :)

Erin.. just realised! You've broken the 200lb barrier!! Well done hun!! :) See you really have achieved this week!!!

yeah got a hand blender and i can make it like slushie ice...but its so labourious! and the cubes pop out and hit me in the face all the time!...i think ill stick with the mouse and muffins for now...mmmm

right in the face???? stupid ice cubes... think you should fone ghostbusters!!! lol
Hi everyone *waves a massive hyper wave*, I'm pretty hyper today...woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :D

Uni was rubbish, had to sit for three hours listening to a man tell us (honour year students) how to punctuate properly!! I was not impressed lol
Left this house this morning without time for a pack, so have had the rumbles all day, on my third litre of water now and my second pack (tommy soup).
OOOOO guess what... i bought a blender today :D hooray!!!
Erin... no joke if you make milkshakes with ice and then drink through a straw... it totally tastes like McD's milkshakes!! mmmmm

Hugs i'm loving the snow man, :D well we never got any of the snow we were meant to get over night.

Btw it would be absolutely brilliant if you could all post your weekly weight loss that you want counted for the team, clearly by friday of everyweek. E.G BILTSY WI - 345lb :D

also has anyone noticed that the tommy soup is really powdery??
xxxxxxxxxx

congrats to erin, what a brilliant weight loss!!! you are THE sniznit!! Are you in week two of the diet hun?
Hows everyone elses day been? busy with the kids?
I have changed my WI from thursday to tomorrow at 4.30pm, so wish me luck guys :D really excited and should give me a EGO boost for the hard weekend at my mum's being nagged lol (i love her really :D)
My GHD's blew up this morning which wasn't such a good start to the day, but am still just in this amazing mood!!! i really do just feel amazing today, so happy... and not put on happy... actually happy!!! wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
okay sorry guys will now just go and sit in the corner lol xxxx

Hey Goosey, how you doing? Seems an age since I spoke to you. Glad you had a good weekend away, I'm off to Blackpool on the 14th and can't wait to get away. Just trying to decide if to carry on with the diet over the weekend or take a couple of days off - but be sensible with what I eat. HMMMMMM! How was hollyoaks? I tend to watch at the weekend, sky plused it on saturday so I could fast foward throght the ads and any scene to do with food!!!
Have weigh in tomorrow - don't think its looking good. Oh well, always next week xx

im scared to even think about the tommy soup...for fear of throwing up! i did think it would be thicker than it was tho since it has special way to be made up.

im sticking to muffins mousse and porridge!

all i want is a crisp sandwich like...but im being strong and will not cheat!!!!!

gutter about ur crappy day! u must have reserved so much energy throuhg being bored that its all spilling out now...

omg my dog is going crazy and trampling everyone and thing in sight....save me!!

LOU!!!! Hey babes, i'm good ta, hope you are to. I think you shouldn't put it into your head that on your weekend away you will be coming off the diet. I think you should say to yourself that what a testimint to your will power it would be if you tryed to stay on track for the whole weekend (even if you end up sinning). You can do it babes... we will al be here for you... if PH can do it on her birthday we can do it on little weekend breaks :D

Hollyoaks was amazing!! lol speak of which I will have to leave in about twenty minutes to go watch.. but will be back :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nah tommorrow is officially 1st day of second week...

i stood on my ghds two weeks ago...mortified...got them on the cheap probably from the shoplifters tho...£60! bargain...

my last pair blew up tho...its work it mind for ghd sexy hair!

now now goosey....nobody puts baby in the corner!

hahaha...im so sad...nevermind...

ha ha love it.. but yes.. yes you are sad!! lol
I was looking at the purple xmas limited edition pack, buddle thingymabob... they are soo pretty but sold out everywhere, and don't really want to buy them from Ebay incase of rip-offs.

If tomorrow is your official day of week two then we are totally in tune with each other!! so i'll be bale to get mix-a-moose tomorrow? how much does it cost? is it really that nice??
xx

gota go for now... whats that.... is it a bird... is it a plane... no!! it's Sam trying to run to watch hollyoaks.... hahaha thought I would try to out-sad you... think I passed!! speak soon :)

biltsy hope your doing ok Hun ((hugs)) hope tonight flys by for you

How soon is now- 7lbs is bloody awesome woman! Well done : grin:

Gooey, lovely to hear you so happy, pita about the ghds though, good luck for weigh in I'm sure you'll do great :grin:

Louie hope your weigh in is a good one too :grin: I'm very jealous about Blackpool I love it there! Wether you decide to come off plan or not, make sure you're happy with your decision, as long as your feeling in control you'll do just fine either way

Am still on crappy iPod so please excuse short or odd posts LOL!

pmsl that should say goosy not gooey!!!!!! Sorry babe LOL

Thanks Loved up, I think when I started the diet I always had in mind that I would come of the diet just for the weekend, now after reading Goosey's post i'm in two minds again. But I think you are right, what ever I decided I have to be happy with. May discuss it with my cdc tomorrow.

Goosey - think I can out sad you. I'm in my thirties and love hollyoaks!!

Back