Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

sorry been putting up a shelf...well not so much putting up a shelf as...watching my dad put up a shelf and pretending to be useful...

yes first taste of the mix a mousse is super nice...like angel delight...well strawberry anyhoo...but i thort the soup was nice frist time i tried...and now id rather eat a octopus than the soup (and im a veggie!)

its was 4.15 from my counsellor...and she sez that she sells at the RRP...olny a tiny ickle tub like but should last maybe a week or two! its probably worth it!

happy hollyoaking GOOEY! hahahaaa...

typos are a hoot.

Btw it would be absolutely brilliant if you could all post your weekly weight loss that you want counted for the team, clearly by friday of everyweek. E.G BILTSY WI - 345lb :D

also has anyone noticed that the tommy soup is really powdery??
xxxxxxxxxx

no problem.. and the tomato has to be mixed with a little water first to stop it being powdery.. think it does say on the pack, my CDC warned me. ;)

Erin - mousse sounds lovely!! gonna have to give it a bash next week or week after ;)

Oh and I'm veggie too! lol

i really thort it was...its a bit blamongy...but not that bad...nice nice nice...

ah wow did you give me my first green line?!

i know i shud listen to my own advice...haha...

I HAVE A PROFILE AND EVERYTHING! woop! so exciting!

Hi :) I did give you your blue line! :)
you deserved it! :) the profile line is helpful I think. :) your goal weight is more where I want to end up.. so that I have a bit to play with on the BMI front.. think I'll adjust mine after Thursdays weigh in, at least to the mid-point of the bmi. :)

yeah i put really low BMI cos i was some lee-way cos u always put a little bit back on i think...and im titchy!

i think if im lighter i will be able to wear higher shoes aswell!!! hahah...thats my theory and im sticking to it!

lol I'm only an inch taller.. and agree totally. :)

Am off to bed now, night night.. got a rumbling tum for the first time.. wouldn't mind but I haven't cheated..

Hey girlies, i'm up, it's 3.08am and I can't sleep. Lots of thing going around in my head, very very emotional and very teary, i have just finished reading this ladies story (http://www.minimins.com/lighter-life-forum/27465-blonde-logics-stream-consciousness-diary.html) and some of the things she talks about just broke me down, one line I think i will never forget as it really just sums me up in life, with issues to do with my weight and others is "i'm tyred of smiling on the outside whilst dying on the inside", i'm welling up as I type it, Please guys have a look at her blog if you have some spare time, it is so honest and brave. I hope to be a fraction of what this lady had become.

Anyway... sorry bout that... of for a cig and then going to sleep... WI tomorrow at 4.30 :)
remember never alone xxxxxx

:break_diet:
:break_diet:
broke down last night and ate, all crap of course.
spoke to my oh on the phone (his away on another course) and felt better after that,,,,,,,,, think its cos he's away, and this diet is so hard.......sorry guys, first two weeks was sooooo easy, well apart from being tired hungry cold not sleeping lol but this week is so much harder,,,,,,,oh well start again today, gonna buy lots of celery and munch on that all day......see if that helps......
hope you got back to sleep Sam,
good luck on WI Sam and Lou......
;);););););) apart from a very nasty belly ache i'm positive today will be better.......lol:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

never alone
ps erin your bonkers girl lol

Goosey really sorry to read you were upset last night. you are like me, if something is on my mind I'm awake at 3am!! Have been known to clean the kitchen cupboards out at that time of morning. ((hugs)) Blond logics thread sounds really interesting. I have seen her on the board and she's done amazingly well. Will be interesting to read the road she travelled to get there.
We all have a story to tell and perhaps it'd help to get yours down in type to ease your mind of thoughts a little.. if that is public or private it's ok either way ((hugs)). If you want to PM me please feel free hun, as you say... never alone. :)
Good luck with todays weigh in.. sure you won't need it! ((hugs))

Biltsy, be careful with teh celery it won't be much better.. for all it's low fat this is a low carb diet to keep us in ketosis.. I have no idea what the carb content is in celery.. check with your CD. Would you be better on the 1000 cal plan or something? At least till your hubby is back and you have his support? There are a lot of options and you will still lose at 1000 cals ((hugs)).
Really hope you manage to work around things, this diet isn't easy at times, but is definately worth trying to get there. ((hugs))

Well for me today I'm off to town to do food shopping. :rolleyes: not for me of course! lol Boring chores in town then off to see Thunder. :) hope he wasn't too cold yesterday, a good feed will cheer him up. :)
We've more snow tomorrow by all accounts, so have called my CDC to see if she can fit me in tonight for shakes.. I don't have enough if I can't get there tomorrow as only bought a weeks supply. Fingers x'd it works out ok. :)

PH I only bought the celery in case i have another really rubbish day again, its on the ss+ veg list and i know its low in carbs, better to munch on celery than what i did last nite....
my oh said this cd is like giving up smoking, i will have wobbles and bad days and good days, so not going to beat my self up over it (well not too much) started a fresh day today and will take it as it comes......had a butter scotch shake and bought a sparkling water 2l to drink..just did 10 mins on CT, now going to loo again then gonna take dog for a nice long walk, well until i need the loo again....lol
i know its all in my head and i will get over it, but this i knew before i started,,,,,,,its not easy being an addict..............
:479: who ate the cupboard full of food lol

Hi all, just been for hospital life support for today which was fun and lots of snogging the resuci anni dolls!! YUK!!! It also means that I have a half day off which in ways is good - house to myself but in other ways is bad because when I'm bored that's my trigger to eat!!!! Have been trying to fill myself with cups of tea and water.
Good on you Biltsy +pma!! Todays a new day, forget yesterday. I hate celery but I have to admit I'm actually tempted!!! Have w.i tonght - feeling very nervous, think I have lost but it maybe a small one. But with my +pma - a loss is a loss.

Good luck Goosey for your w.i, sorry to hear you've been upset!
Have a good day rumblers!! Catch you all later xxxx

ah no whats happened! everyone seems really down!!! chin up ppl!!! we can all do it!!! we are going to be soooo thin!!

i heard that it takes more energy to chew and digest celery than there are calories in it! so celery isnt just no calories its MINUS calories!!! dont know about the carbs in it tho...i cud never eat cos i know its good for me :p

hope everyones feeling better!!!

good luck at u WI's! Think thin! haha!

PS tried the apple porridge today...mmm lush it was!!

E xxx

feel better after a 45 jog wiv dog, or should i say forced jog, sammi is a german shepherd, and she pulls me along..... knackered.... took the public footpath in between the fields, used all my energy keeping upright and not in the brambles lol

just had 1/2 pack of choc made wiv hot water and spoon full of coffee......mmmmmmmmmmm very nice, just like a mocha ....... not munched on any celery yet, so really pleased.....
:patback:
love all these smileys their brill..

1/2 way through fizzy water too....lol
i'll go pop soon:chores016:
xxxxxxx

Sorry biltsy, didn't realise it was on the list, I hate celery so probably just skipped that bit of info! :p

Well done for getting back on track and your OH is certainly right :).

good luck for later Louie :) a loss is a loss and you may get a surprise! ;)

hahah! omg! my dogs is a 1 yr old! a toddler! AND hes a little cocker spaniel! he can actually lift me off the ground and then drag me thru the air...he pulled me over three times in 10 minutes when it was snowing!:mad:

i cant imagine walking a german shepard...it wud be the death of me...!

Hey girlies, feeling a bit better today.. might be because WI is at 4.30 :D!!! hehehehe, sorry bout my little upset, but I actually felt really better after coming on here and typing a few words.
Biltsy... come on girl.... keep strong... at the end of the day so what if you had a bad night.... don't beat your self up.. that was yesterday and today is TODAY :D, your not the first babes, this diet is really hard going, and so is any diet for that matter, but this one comes with it's own learning curve, we are all trying to loose weight but also learn and deal with why we eat etc. The fact that you realised that you munched last night because your OH was away and you were felling down just proves you learning my love :D

PH, thanks for the kind words hun, i have thought about starting a journal or online blog since I started CD but am not good and putting my emotions into words really. Let me no when you have read BL's journey, her writing is lovely.

Gota go for now guys, my CDC is an hour away on the bus and still gotta put some make-up on, fingers X'd lol
I'll be happy if i have lost 3lb
:D
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck goosey :) Really hope it's a good weigh in :)

I have left a message to try and get to see my CDC tonight as have snow forcast and being on a hill means I can't risk driving if it does.. don't fancy a 6 mile walk.. but don't have enough to last.

My neighbour started CD with me and has lost 6lb on her scales so that's great news.. not sure where I'm up to to be honest.. weighed this morning but I was sleepy! lol can't remember if it was in stones or lbs!! I know it had a 4 in it.. lol

Back