Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

lol

ok im calm...they call me mellow yellow...:)

:silly::girlpower::bliss::beam:I love your vibe,,,,,, mellow yellow

hahahahaha.... i have nun-chucks.... and i'm coming for charlie!!!! (only jokin i don't really, that would be abit weird :D)

hope PH is getting on well, yeh erin we are on parr :D
it's my first week, so technically tomorrow will be week two :D

need to watch out for them CDC's sabotaging plans, there like little pirates in disguise!!!!!

yarrrrr!!!!!!
SQwaaaak!! (that was their parret!)

i know a pirate...hes really sweet...they get a bad rep.

you can have charlie...youve sed ull have him now! ill just post him to you.:sign0151:

haha pirates are people to !!!
yeh totally post charlie (maybe i'm not ready for a dog)

btw was on my profile and you no how you can see who has been on looking?.... well i ended up finding my CDC!!! lol pirates I tell ya!!!

eeeesh! keeping tabs on you!!! its probably for your own good! hahaa...

but if you dont see it that way we could always make her walk the plank...

no she is lovely, I'm really pleased :D (not just saying that coz she mite look lol)

ooooh, i'm going to make a muffin,
have you seen the muffin man? lol

Goosey:7lbs.. woopwoopwoopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Biltsy: 5 & 1/2 lbs wooopeeee!!!!!!
Louie A:
How Soon Is Now: 7.5lbs
Loved-Up:
Purple Hugs: 6lb !! :wee:

Not as good as some.. but well I'm chuffed! :) that's 12 lbs in 2 weeks.. not far off a stone and I weighed in a day early so have an 8 day week coming up! ;)

Nearly bought mix-a-mousse.. but.. it's not veggie friendly! :sigh:

Did ask if sugar free jelly is allowed.. CDC said not on the plan but as I'm not having mix-a-mousse might be worth a go.. gotta go to my wholefood shop next week for sure. :) I love sugar free jelly! :p

:happy096: go ph
:happy036::bliss:
:massmoon: thats the same as me yipeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and ya had to do it in a different color lol
i bought sugar free jelly today too, only 10 cals and 0.5 carbs just in case of the munchies
but did not need any 10000000%%%%%%%%%%%%% today

WELL DONE PURPLE HUGS!!!!!

you have done sooooo well!!!!

ooooo i'm going to ask me CDC about sugar free jelly as well, ooh i hope she says yes.... i love jelly, can eat a whole packet!!!!

well done again babes, 12 lbs in 2 weeks is amazing.... so prowed :D

i'm away for tonight guys gotta go clean up a bit for my mum picking me up tomorrow, she has internet so will be back on tomoorow probubbly when she and my brother are having there dinner :D

remember never alone xxxxx

omg thats brill!

well done! i didnt know the mix a mousse was meaty! WHOOPS! well im not that strict a veggie anyways as long as theres not lumps of salami in it thats okay by me.

everyones doing really well!!!! woohoo!:wow::angel:ure like a saint...

Louie A:4lb
Loved-Up:

Hi all, just back from my w.i, lost 4lb which is ok considering it totm and my body seems to have acted like a sponge and absorbed all the water I have drunk. I have also lost 4inches off my waist in two weeks:happy096:
I have just made a chocolate muffin which was ok, prefered eating the mix before it went in the microwave but still not bad at all. Did however, choke on my muffin whilst reading the posts about dogs and pirates. You lot crack me up!!!!

I want a german shepherd, we used to have one when i was a teenager, she passed away two years ago and I miss her terribly. I hate going to mum and dad's cos she's not there. I am desperately trying to convince my husband it's a good idea to get one!!

Anyway, once again guys ta muchly for all your help and support this week :thankyou:

Thanks everyone! :) will do my measurements tomorrow. :) Was a tiny tad dissapointed not to lose another 1 lb.. it would have broken the 200lb barrier.. but I'll do that a week tomorrow instead :)

Well done Louie! :) with totm that's brilliant! You'll have a big loss next week as part will be water from this week!! :character00100:

We've all done so well this week!! Go girls! :)

Erin, I'm pretty strict on the veggie front.. almost vegan at times.. have started having cows milk again just for tea on this diet, but was on soya before that.. I will go back but after. Can't do that about gelatine though.. would gross me out too much.

have a lovely time Goosey!

ah well done louie! thats fantazmik!

youll loose even more next week! and 4 inches is mintos!

we might win this week! woop woop!

Thank you - how soon is now, I'm thinking your name is Erin but can't be sure. If I had a brain, I would be so dangerous!!!! To be honest I don't think I was expecting even the 4lb - what with eating those sandwich fillings last friday and then it being the totm. Roll on next week!!

lets hope we win!! :) Would be good wouldn't it. :)

Blimey would you look at the weight falling off us lot:eek: :D:bliss:

Purple well done!!!! 6lbs is awesome after already losing 6 last week:happy096:

Louie 16lbs in two weeks:wow::party0038:

and Biltsy bloody well done on getting back on the wagon and being 100%:D I'm glad your not beating yourself up about your 'blip' this is all a learning curve fpr us and by getting back on you've proved just how strong you are:)

Sorry I've not been around much, my (new!) laptop is playing up, I am not impressed:mad: I managed to pop on a bit on my ipod but god it's a nightmare trying to post with it:eek: as I'm sure 'gooey' noticed;):8855:so have pinched the kids' laptop for a bit, hadn't realised how addicted to minimins I am before:eek:

I was just trying to catch up with the thread and I'm so pleased you posted about the mix-a-mouse purple cos I was just yelling noooooooooooo at the screen when I read you we're going to get some as I'd remembered you were vege and I knew it was gelatine!!!! lol!

All's fine here, I had some chicken tonight as my cdc said I could do ss+ whenever I felt like it, and as we've just got a new george foreman thingmy doodaa I figured I'd try it out, and mmmmmm it was yummy AND I was quite full after it and it didn't trigger me to eat anything else so I'm a very happy bunny:D

Goosy I must try and get on 'tinterweb at different times....I always seem to miss you! I shall try and look out for when hollyoaks is on and suss out timings;):D

How soon is now, I luuurve all your energy, though it makes me knackered just reading your posts I think I pushed all my energy out along with the babies:p am loving "4 inchs is mintos" !!!! I pmsl laughing at that ha ha

Whoops sorry forgot to cut and paste the list:eek:

Louie A:4lb
Loved-Up: 4lbs yay!

Hi guys, just having breakfast before I brave my day at work. I realised when I went to bed last night that I had forgotten to say well done to PH, Goosey, loved up and How soon is now!!! Really sorry - life getting a little hectic - 10 days till the end of my course and i'm panicing about my last two essay results.
Have a lovely day - catch you all later xx:wave_cry:

Back