Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

Morning guys
Lou thats a brill loss, you broke the stone barrier wooo wooo wooo your work trousers must be hanging off you.........
good luck on another successful day
go girls go girls
oh another snow day here again lol

Morning girls! :)
Loved-up had to giggle at your 'no' comment to the screen! lol bless you :) I hadn't thought about it as use 'safe' products at home and don't stray from them very much... it was only when I had it in my hand that I remembered some mousse pudding graham bought once.. pork gelatine in them as he hadn't given it a second thought. :rolleyes:

A shame not to have a mousse pudding.. but I didn't use it last time.. as my old CDC didn't stock anything like that.

Well we've had a little snow again, but not much - could have weighed in today after all.. but at least all our stats are in early for Goosey so that'll help her this week I'm sure. :)

We've done so well!! if my quick maths was right then 34.5lb.. but don't quote me!! lol

Well done all!!

Goosey:7lbs.. woopwoopwoopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Biltsy: 5 & 1/2 lbs wooopeeee!!!!!!
Louie A:4lb
How Soon Is Now: 7.5lbs
Loved-Up: 4lbs yay!
Purple Hugs: 6lb !! :wee:

Yes that a whoopin 34lbs 2 stone and 6 lb in one week by six girlies.... not bad for week 1 & 2 wi's
xxxxxx;););););););););)

Amazing stuff!! :talk017:

Hey girlies, just checking in to say gud morning quinnies (lol buckie speak)
Of to mum's now, so will be on tonight.
Now.... could people please tell me there weight before loss this week please? need it for me calcamulations :D

Hope you have a lovely day all

p.s was looking around the team rules on the stickeys and it says the team leader has the power to throw any other member out the group if they don't post in a while!! Muhahahahahahahahahahaha (evil laugh)
hahahahaha i just thought that was dead funny, couldn't imagine throwing anyone out.

oooo can't let this power go to me head lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx

Louie well done to you babes!... well done to everyone!! check us out 34lbs is a lot of weight!!
Don't worry about your hecktik course, i always say when i waiting for results that you should try not to worry coz you can't do anything about it now, it's over and done with the mark has been decided and it's just taking a wee while to get to you.

Stay positive hun
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Of to mum's now, so will be on tonight.
Now.... could people please tell me there weight before loss this week please? need it for me calcamulations :D

Louie A:4lb
Purple Hugs: 6lb !! :wee: (206lbs prior to weigh in)

OMG! Don't chuck me off Goosey, hard to post some evenings. My eldest swims for the local swim club and trains 5 nights a week!!!
Bloody assignments really doing my head in. I know there's nothing I can do now, but it takes an age for the results to come in and this time there is so much resting on them. Roll on tomorrow - that's when they are due!!:)

Louie - good luck for tomorrow! :) Really hope it comes together for you

Can you copy and paste the results along with your weight before your loss.. so Goosey can sort out our %'s :)

hi lou
you'll breeze it, so stop worrying.

PH
can you give me your recipe for soup, want to see if i can have something different for tea when i don;t do shakes. got stinking headache tonite so just did a quorn salad, very nice too..
tah

sorry Ph having blonde moment - where do I need to copy and paste from! Doh - if only i had a brain!!

Ok blonde moment over - found it!!!!!

Louie A:4lb (183lbs before w.i)

Thanks Trudi and PH for your kind words. Fingers crossed it will be ok!!

Hi guys!!! WELL DONE EVERYONE! we will win for sure! although...we'll have to watch out for the SLIMPOSSIBLES:mad:...with fraggle on their side!!! she a weightloss machine dont you know.

And i have a confession to make DUM-DUM-DUM!!! i had a teeny tiny itsy bitsy little bit of chocolate:eek: that i had to literally wrestle my poor mother to get...it was so bad! but it was off the top of my dads bday cake a big fat thorntons one an all! and my brother was waving it under my nose too! so dont kick me out Goosey PLZ! i like it here...:cry:

promise i wont do it again...today i refused some broccolli;)...i know...not a true test but still it was food!

GO US!

and thanks loved up...your too kind...:)

Erin xx

Louie A:4lb (183lbs before w.i)
How Soon Is Now: 7.5lbs (207lbs b4 WI)

lol at the chocolate!! to FIGHT for a cheat!! honestly!! tutt tutt! lol

sure it won't have been enough to do any harm. :)

not all of slimpossible have started (I know mat hasn't yet).. fingers x'd we make it this week as I reckon they'll nip us to it next week! lol

it was canny funny like looking back on it...i went into cavewoman mode...i probably wud have broke bones if i hadnt got what i wanted!

wasnt worth it like...im glad i did it! it made me feel a bit ill and i realised theres no reason to cheat cos its just a slippery slope!

i hope we win...we SO deserve it! haha

Another late night post from me, this insomnia is getting beyond a joke now!!!:eek:

How soon, your chocolate escapade has had me rotfl:8855:I'm glad it was only a minor blip though, well done for getting back on:D

Louie hope your assignments go well, the stress must be awful, hope you can relax a bit soon:hug99:

Dear all powerfull leader (aka goosey) please don't chuck me off the team, pretty pretty please;) I love it here:D I shall bow down to your every command (well within reason;)):D
Alltogether fellow rumbler mignions:party0038: "we're not worthy, we're not worthy, we're not worthy oh master":D

So while I'm awake and slightly delirious with fatigue:rolleyes:...........

Are there any special occasions coming up that you all want to be slim for? Any weddings birthdays significant dates?

I think for me it's generally just the right time, but I have to admit I do really want to do it before my 30th at the end of the year:D (I always promised myself I'd be slim and not pregnant or breastfeeding for a change:p)

Did I hear my name mentioned? I'm watching you lot very closely. :peep:

Oh, I also got you all a present....

:17729:

OOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Sneaky sneaky Mat!:eek::D Good job we love ya really isn't it:D

Nice try but no banana, I never get ANY chocolate in a house full of kids so that bunny wouldn't last five minutes...I wouldn't get a look in:D (tis my favourite smiley though;))

Back