Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

You can run but you can't hide;):D

:8855:nice try Mat! lol

Only chocolate in our house is 5 choc coins from xmas.. belong to my youngest.. she'd be capable of killing me if I ate them! :p They're her pirate treasure! ooo-arrrrrr

:8855:nice try Mat! lol

Only chocolate in our house is 5 choc coins from xmas.. belong to my youngest.. she'd be capable of killing me if I ate them! :p They're her pirate treasure! ooo-arrrrrr

Yes, it was worth a try!! :D

I can see you haven't quite got the pirate impression mastered yet. It's supposed to be "ha-harrrrrr". You are improving though. ;)

so girls.. how are you all? Any wobbles? any rumbles?

My tummy rumbles at bedtime but i'm now used to ignoring it and feeding it a glass of water! lol

I'm feeling really positive - sneaky weigh in this morning on my scales had me a half a lb over 200lbs.. which means.. I'm under 200lbs on CDC's scales! :D Am SO chuffed! Really really hope I can push for a weigh in within the 13 stone range next week!! seems unreal when you think 2 weeks ago I was 15st 4!!
The slimest I've been is in the 12's (when last on CD) back in Oct 2006, My easter goal is another 29lbs to go.. which means that WHEN I make it, I'll be 12 stone 2lbs..

I am really really hoping that by summer I can be a lot lower than this, will set a goal at Easter. Last time I was 11.7 was back in 1996! lol can you imagine!! lol

Yes.. I'm happy this morning and feeling full of the joys of CD!! :p

:kissass:yes we're worthy oh lord and master The GOOSEY Sam

Mat:copon: we will not be sabotaged. we gonna win and kick ya butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PH we will both be under the 200 next week yipeeee
recipe for your soup please :gimi:

Lou good luck wiv ya results:girlpower:

:character00100: went to bed early wiv a bad head. i seem to get them about every 4 days, must be this diet... been 1000000% after wobble, least not the only one now...lol
glad you only ate one choc erin,,,,,, hope ya dinny hurt ya mummy.... :eat: :rotflmao:
After my wobble this week hoping for a least 3 lb lose and i will be happy wiv that....

Loved up special reason for dieting now is cos i'm ready for it, turned the big 40 in november and it was horrible. so must change it for next birthday so hence drastic CD lol

Hope you fellow rublers have a brill day
snowing major here again:26::23::33:

Oh really hope we don't get more snow!! My eldest Erin is due to go to a party tomorrow with her friend.. well I say party but they're getting the train through to Swansea going to a BIG cinema (our local one is like something out fo the 80's) lol and then having pizza hut. :) she's over the moon as I refuse to drive into Swansea for anything! lol Left the big smoke and ain't going back! lol

Hope your headache doesn't return, take some paracetomol if it does ((hugs)).

As for the soup (I would make sure you extend the gap in between shake 1 and 2, and get to dinner time.. make sure you're HUNGRY), if you have CD packets of soup choose one that will go with veggies.. cook your chicken (minimum oil or oven bake) then slice it, cook veggies from Green and white section - remember to stay within the limits - make the soup up and add the chicken and veggies. :) There you have a BIG dinner that is your 3rd packet of the day with your meal ;) well worth it when you want to feel you are treating yourself or want a meal :) I guess you could split the pack and make less soup or thicker soup if you prefer.. or if you split the chicken and veg and add to half a pack you could make 2 smaller meals.

I have quorn rather than chicken of course! lol i'm not a lover of quorn on it's own as it's blander than chicken but find it in the soup fine :).

don't forget you can add herbs and pepper to your soup too.. but some say tabasco is ok some say it isn't.. i'm not into it anyway so don't bother. :)

Will be great to jump into the under 200's together next week! :) you never know you may get another ketosis boost ;) I'd really really really be chuffed if I go into the 13 stone range, but we'll see. :) Whatever I lose I won't be dissapointed as long as I lose! lol

I must say my hubby is being really supportive this time. :) not that he's bad normally but he did used to ask occasionally that I eat something or other.. he hasn't mentioned it at all. :) Erin has settled down too, she had the hump that I couldn't 'join her' having foods we've always shared. lol

my daughter went to school in cambridge and as a snow storm had hit was sent home, she has done 2 days this week, but its a special school so they seem to close it very easily as teachers come from miles away.... hope yours gets to the pictures ok, think we're in for more snow here all over the weekend, OH has got to get back from london today too, and its still bad there..
what veggies do you put in the soup??????? cos it sounds nice and easy, had quorn salad last night cos thought it might help with head, it did mot. painkillers don't help either...just gonna be my burden whilst on cd i expect...lol sleep always makes it go away, was awake at 5 am.......thats unheard of for me, i like my bed zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i am having the WORST day ever at work! i am ready to kill the guy i work with im honestly sitting here thinking of ways to kill him! but youz have cheered me up...i think i would be on my way to the chinese by now otherwise.

i cant beleive youz are all snowy! theres none here thank god!

and PH i hope you do well and get under 200lbs! it feels much better on this side i must say! haha. you'll do it easy peasy!

eee and MAT!! cant beleive he's spying on us! he's stealing our tips and using them against us for his own team!!!....and ROTLF at that easter smiley thats what i looked like the other night...ppl just shudnt mess with hungry cambridge dieters!

E xx

Erin why don't you you fling sumthing at him, tell him CD's are dangerous women and don't mess wiv us or else the whole team will come get him grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrowl

ooo death by ravenous CDers...good plan! horrible way to die! appropriate for him then....i'll start making arrangements! hahaa

haha. HEY guys, how is every one... right I think out right war with mat is ON!! and by the way mat it's.... "yaaaaaaarrrrrrrr" lol :D

Loved-up i'm just waiting for your weight before loss please babes, and then i'll get them all important results to Irene :D

Haha rotfl-ing at all your all mighty leader goosey stuff hahahaha

Ph/biltsy You will no doubt get under the 200lbs, i believe in your and we will cream mat's team next week lol :Dxxx

Dentist at 2;40 today, :( but i'll be fine then going to get some girly waxing done lol

my mum just had her bathrooom's done up and last night I had a lovely jaccuzzi bath whilst her and gareth(my brother) had there dinner, it was grrrreat!! but i couldn'thad the jacuuzzi bits on for to long coz i put in to much bubble bath and everytime i pressed the button the bubbles started rising!! lol at one point i couldn't see the button anymore as the bubbles were up to my nose and I was trying to find the button with my toe!! lol

Have made me some sugar free jelly for tonight, only a little bit, and i'm going to swap my fourth pack out for it :D so probubly even less calories :D
xxxxxx

Individual weight loss % are ---->

PH - 2.91%
LA - 2.19%
G - 2.55%
HSIN (aka Nit :D) - 3.62%
B - 2.65%

woooooooo. loved-up. if you dont wanna post what you weighed before loss on here you can PM me no probs :D

love you all lots xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi goosey, so sorry I meant to do it last night:eek: my brain has totally turned to mush

weight loss this wk 4lbs, weight before loss 251 lbs, sorry havn't worked out the percentage:eek:

Long time till I'll be under 200lbs:p but I know I'll get there, and I will be so excited when purple and biltsy drop under this week:D

hello girlies
Sam have you posted our % to Irene???????? wanna beat Team 23, that Mat is in for a war............................................... KB time lol

:sign0151:

Wish we had a jacuzzii sounds lush:0bathtime:

Hiya loved up.... your losing weight faster, soon you'll overtake me,i'm only gonna do ss/ss+ for 12 weeks, then 810 then 1000, wanna go up the plans slowly to reach my goal, but once i get to 12 stone I'll be sooooooo happy, most of my wardrobe will fit again, will be completley out of fasion but will fit lol.......... 80's are still in aren't they?????????????????????????????????????????? oh pooh :sign0163:

lol only been away for a couple of hours and you've all gone mad! lol

Hope you survive work Erin :) and hte man escapes with his life at least! lol

Goosy really envious of the jacuzzi.. I was 10 when I last had a jacuzzi.. also added bubbles! lol can just imagine you and your mums face if it had overflowed the bath!! lol

Loved-up your goals are relevant to you now.. you have just dipped under 250lbs!! That's fantastic! :) Mini-goals are definately the key ((hugs))

Biltsy, had to laugh at the 80's.. definately back in fashion so you're safe! :) I'm a terror for throwing away clothes (well to charity) got rid of all my stuff so once I go under skinny 16's I've had it!! Will have hubby moaning about me buying new clothes!! lol

That's great %'s for us all! :D well done girls! :)

Thanks loved, yeh don't worry babes my head is firmly up my ass today. really struggling to eat all the packs guys. just don't feel hungry and and going for water instead all the time. need to get this sorted, any tips? lol

Loved me and you can be together to drop into the 200lbs :D
off ot the dentist now
speak later xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

good luck at the dentist ((hugs)) HATE dentists! lol

As for keeping up with packs, have hot chocolate.. or make a muffin and sauce like you said a few days ago ;) That'll take care of 2 packs. :)

Biltsy - meant to say to choose veggies from the green n' white pages for the soup :) there are others that are low carb, if you buy frozen veg when you go shopping you can just microwave or steam a handful or whatever is right for the weights. :)

sorry posted too soon!

Goodluck at the dentist goosey, I struggle to get through my packs too sometimes, my OH nags me to have them though so that helps a bit:p Looking forward to dropping under the 200 together:D

Biltsy thanks, and I think your plan for working up the steps is fantastic, you've got such a clear idea of where you're heading and your goals that I have no doubt at all that you'll get there:D

Thanks purple, you're so right about the mini goals, I think not doing that is where I've gone wrong in the past, and you know I hadn't realsised about getting under 250 so I'm really pleased now!:D

Oh and I've got one of those jacuzzi baths:eek: I did get it mega cheap off ebay though:p it is heaven and it has helped with the diet soooo much, I decamp there every evening while my lovely OH wrangles the small children;) Mine said you're not allowed bubble bath in it if you put the jets on though, I was tempted do it anyway but now I think I'll leave it:eek:;)

Back