Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

Thankyou loved up. but we will '''all''' get there very very soon.....can't wait..
Ph i just made a brocili and cheese soup with extra brocilli and cauliflower was very nice and plenty left for another bowl.....
must just be me who's hungry all the bloody time then.......... not finishing your packs....... not fair lol only kidding...... but have had to use lots of will power this week...... but nearly the end of week 3 4 me......

Oohh if only I could afford a jacuzzi bath.. I can just imagine all the time I'd spend in it! lol I'd also love a summer house with a hot tub in it! but that's another story! lol

We've been in our house 18 months now and are nearing finishing decorating our kitchen. :) We've re-vamped the kitchen, moved things around, changed the under cabinet oven to a mid height oven (new unit) and bought tidier doors :) it's looking soooo much better and is much cheaper than if we'd replaced the lot! lol Still got to gloss and do the floor (got to get the tiles for that first). :) glossing will be done by next week (before half term). Only our room to go after that. :) Am very relieved!! :) I can concentrate on the garden for a while then too! lol

You are doing so well Loved-up :) you've also dropped a jean size (i'm a long way off from this one believe me.. I think i must've been cramming myself into 18's)! lol

My next goal after 199 is the 13's.. then size 16 :) will be interesting to see when I get them.. I'll add them into my diary as my images take to much room in my signature.

Thankyou loved up. but we will '''all''' get there very very soon.....can't wait..
Ph i just made a brocili and cheese soup with extra brocilli and cauliflower was very nice and plenty left for another bowl.....
must just be me who's hungry all the bloody time then.......... not finishing your packs....... not fair lol only kidding...... but have had to use lots of will power this week...... but nearly the end of week 3 4 me......

that sounds good.. was the soup nice? I might have the same tonight :) haven't tried that soup yet.. only veggie and tomato. I likely won't add anything to tomato though.. but it would work as a muligatawny style soup ;)

that sounds good.. was the soup nice? I might have the same tonight :) haven't tried that soup yet.. only veggie and tomato. I likely won't add anything to tomato though.. but it would work as a muligatawny style soup ;)

IT TASTED LOVELY THINK ITS TOOO MUCH ONE WHOLE PACK IN ONE GO, COS ITS GOT A STRONG TASTE.......I DIDN'T LIKE THE TOM SOUP, WHAT WOULD YOU ADD TO LEEK AND POT???

PS JUST POSTED ON TEAM SLIMIMMPOSSIBLE THAT WE ARE AT WAR!!!!!!!!! :p

Hmmm cauli works with anything.. celery could work too if you like it (i'm thinking yuk here).. will check my book again. :)
Think I'll do my soup in two parts tonight then if too much for one sitting.. veggies will keep for a couple of days if you don't put meat in with them, and don't put them in the soup - just in case you're pushed for time ;)

I'd love to add pasta to mine.. but hey-ho! lol

corgette is lovely (you could freeze slices so you have them to hand when the fancy takes you). ;)

There is fish on your list too.. would work in a soup too - used quite often. :)

I like asparagus as well but would keep that seperate and have it as a dunking stick! lol Have never had pak choi, and not keen on cabbage but it could all work well. :) Spinach also would work well :) you could 'reduce' this with some stock in it (stock is allowed) and chicken.. would make a lovely meal on it's own ;).

Never tried asparagous, are leeks ok too?

leeks aren't on the list.. have you read the Green and white section in your book ? that's what you'll need to go on and the measurements too. Asparagus is lovely, be careful not to overdo them and only have the top inch-inch and a half... the other stalk part is for the compost bin! ;) (too hard).

haha he made it out by the skin of his teeth PH --- maybe he wont be so lucky next time...

sometimes i think im an alien cos i HATE baths! ill take a shower cubicle any day! tho ive never had the bubble overload jacuzzi expierience. gutted.

i think Mat secretly wants to be a twentytwo-ee. if this was a playground he'd be pulling PHs pigtails and knocking blitsy over at the hopscotch.

trust me im a doctor.

Nit x

oh PS isnt it nice that we all have someone with a similar weight and target in this group! this is the best group ever...we will prevail!!!!

haha he made it out by the skin of his teeth PH --- maybe he wont be so lucky next time...

sometimes i think im an alien cos i HATE baths! ill take a shower cubicle any day! tho ive never had the bubble overload jacuzzi expierience. gutted.

i think Mat secretly wants to be a twentytwo-ee. if this was a playground he'd be pulling PHs pigtails and knocking blitsy over at the hopscotch.

trust me im a doctor.

Nit x

oh PS isnt it nice that we all have someone with a similar weight and target in this group! this is the best group ever...we will prevail!!!!

no i'd be pummling him with my fists if he pulled PH's pigtails... never could stand bullies......they feared me lol

I think we're the fabbest group too

(and obviously mat does too if he wants to be in the jacuzzi with us;):D)

I am really pleased about the jeans size purple, I was just about to say 'but it's not that great cos they were a massive size to start with' but no I'm not going to say that, I am pleased and it is an achievement however small:D

Your kitchen sounds lovely, it's so stressful having work done....we're in the middle of redoing our whole house:eek: hence the fancy new bath (oh and How soon I've also got a fancy pants shower enclosure thing too complete with lights, jets and rainfall shower overhead;)) but honestly I got SUCH a bargain on them......a plain shower enclosure thingy and shower in the diy shops was more than I paid for ours!!! Luckily OH is a carpenter (and can turn his hand to almost anything;)) so that keeps our costs down a bit but everything just takes soooooo long and is so blooming stressful!

its really not fair, been in my house two years and all we seem to do is have work done, my OH can't do ought so its all trades people for us, that takes an age too as have to save the money to get the work done.... in middle of re doing bathroom.... since last may..... and now embarked on knocking down walls to make two rooms in annexe in to a lounge... all the dust,,,,,,,,,,,,,, achooooooooo

i can imagine like i live with my sister atm in a flat...the guy upstairs got repossesed and decided to rip his washer off the wall we had water pouring in our kitchen through all the applicanced for 7days!!!! i was off painting yesterday cos weve got a viewing cos were trying to sell (brilliant timing after leak) and today my hands have broken out in a big allergic rash off the paint!!!!

i HATE decorating...i dont know how you cud do a whole house...worse nightmare for me!...i feel sick thinking about it! blurgh!

and check you out with ur swave shower...sounds like a bloody spa!!!

Well the bathroom is gorgeous.......

but the rest of the house is a ***** tip:8855:

Biltsy, I know it's so disheartening isn't it:sigh: we keep having to save up then do something, then wait while we save up again, the kids will have left home by the time we finish at this rate:p

good luck with selling the flat hsin

xxxx

Nit did ya sue him, or are ya still thinking about it.......and if I ever had to live wiv my sister,,, well world war 3 rings a bell

and in my lovely (not) bathroom i have a nice roll top bath, no floor or tiles, can't use the loo ( too high off the bloody floor to use waiting for chippie to make a bigger platform for it to sit on) and a sink....... it look the pits,,, can't bring myself to have a bath till its done properly.....lol got the suite really cheap mind of tinternet

Ok.. i'm really going green over posh shower to go with posh bath!! Gonna call you posh from now on! lol

We haven't got space for a seperate shower.. in our last place we bought a mixer shower (manual) and graham plumbed it in.. turned it on and flooded the kitchen as the 'pop together pipes' burst!! :eek: Had to pay the plumber over the road to plumb it in with copper piping.. luckily he charged us mates rates... had to redecorate the kitchen before we moved!! :rolleyes: This house has a rubbish shower.. and WILL be changed.. PROFESSIONALLY! :D

Our bedroom needs a lot of work (new ceiling boards, plastering, fitted wardrobes, decorating, carpet, furniture and bed... yes.. gonna need to save up for it.. hence it being last! ;)

Well have had a half shake a while ago as was STARVING.. still having my veggies with soup.. just no quorn... hope that means it's ok! lol

Ok.. i'm really going green over posh shower to go with posh bath!! Gonna call you posh from now on! lol

We haven't got space for a seperate shower.. in our last place we bought a mixer shower (manual) and graham plumbed it in.. turned it on and flooded the kitchen as the 'pop together pipes' burst!! :eek: Had to pay the plumber over the road to plumb it in with copper piping.. luckily he charged us mates rates... had to redecorate the kitchen before we moved!! :rolleyes: This house has a rubbish shower.. and WILL be changed.. PROFESSIONALLY! :D

Our bedroom needs a lot of work (new ceiling boards, plastering, fitted wardrobes, decorating, carpet, furniture and bed... yes.. gonna need to save up for it.. hence it being last! ;)

Well have had a half shake a while ago as was STARVING.. still having my veggies with soup.. just no quorn... hope that means it's ok! lol

my Oh did that by changing the kitchen tap, but no mate as a plumber, had to pay sunday rates..... won't let him do ought but paint.....
we live in a 300 year old cottage, had been rented out for years and years so in a bit of a state.... has a one bed annexe attatched which was gross, so getting round to doing that work now. My mum in law was in it till last summer but she went senile so she's now happy in a care home..... but its all money ain't it....as soon as you get it nearly right you move.....

hey girlies, back form crappy dentist, turns out need two and a bit fillings :( how do you go about needing a bit of a filling lol) but it's all good coz my NHS dentist will sedate you for fillings and since I have an unconrollable fear for needles its all good? :D

what a cheeky so and so that Mat is lol
No-One will be being ravenged by MY girlies thankyou very much!!! lol

I the love the fact that everyone is calling HSIN nit, thats awesome!!
hahahaha

Loved-up well done babes, can't wait till I drop a dress size, but like PH i think i've been squeezing my self into 22's for a long time lol

oooooo i'm having jelly tonight :D
really don't think it will mess with my ketosis, as i'm suppose to eat 4 packs to get my extra protein, so if i leave out my extra pack the jelly should balance out the cals and carbs..... am I making sence or just trying really hard to convince myself? lol

i love all your smileys, how do i do them? xx

Back