Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

click under the smileys on more, make that page big and theres millions of em
jelly is only 10 calories, so you should still ahve your pack tooooooo

Nit did ya sue him, or are ya still thinking about it.......and if I ever had to live wiv my sister,,, well world war 3 rings a bell

and in my lovely (not) bathroom i have a nice roll top bath, no floor or tiles, can't use the loo ( too high off the bloody floor to use waiting for chippie to make a bigger platform for it to sit on) and a sink....... it look the pits,,, can't bring myself to have a bath till its done properly.....lol got the suite really cheap mind of tinternet

this IS WW3...we are at eachothers throats most of the time! she threw me out a while ago cos i ripped up her Weight watchers magazine!...she started it tho!:p

Yes THANK YOU Shiz! now i have to live with Nit forever...you sneaky sneak! i dont mind...its shorted the how soon is now...and hey i might be nit but you are s**t...HA! jokes on U!

X Nit X

Nooooooo... it's blooming snowing!! Arrrrggghhh and settling.. and it's late so means it won't shift on our road tonight.. :(

Really hope it clears early, but we are getting a lot at the moment. :(

Poor Erin won't get to her party if it carrys on. :cry:She lost a tooth today so is full of the joys of the tooth fairy and the party tomorrow.

aw that must be a nightmare! u must live in the middle of nowhere for it to be so bad! u feeling the brunt of it...weve had no trouble up here and i thort it was meant to be colder up north!!! its mad...

hope it doesnt lie!!! otherwise youll have to get Erin payperview!

good luck!!!

not the middle of no where but a village outside a town and on a hill.. snow means no driving - no 4x4.. Really hope it stays clear for the rest of hte night.. it's settled but fingers x'd we don't get anymore.

Sky movies already lined up.. as you say may be pay per view! :rolleyes: wont' help her see her best friend though..

Hi all, sorry I haven't been around much today - it's been mega hectic. I was at work in the community and decided to sneek home to check the laptop for my results from uni. Then it was back to work, home for four collected the girls then it was off to dance lessons and swim training. Have just got home - thank crunchie it's friday!!
Anyway guys, I have passed my last two essays got 60% and 65% - have worked out that my degree classification is a 2.1!!! Which I am over the moon about, never imagined when I started that I would end up changing from the diploma to the degree.
Thanks for all the kind words. Hope you've all had a good day. Have tried to keep up with the posts but so much has happened. My head hurts from not drinking enough water and I am mega tired.

Goosey - please don't kick me out. Promise to be around more!!
Catch you all tomorrow xxxxx

Congratulations Louie!
Fantastic results! :) Bet you can't wait for graduation now! :)

:wow:Lou that is FANTASTIC!!!! I am so in awe, well done:talk017:

Looks like this is going to be an amazing year for you in more ways than one:D

Biltsy I love the sound of your roll top bath (now thats posh;)) hope you can get it all sorted soon, you too purple I know how :sigh:it is living in the middle of a building site:rolleyes:

Purple I hope the snow clears for you for the morning so your little girls not disapointed <<fingers crossed>>

nit...I am intrigued by your new nickname:confused::D

I've just had (another) bath, I'm going to turn into a wrinkled prune at this rate;) but it really does help, still not feeling too sleepy though, really hope I can get through this insomnia soon, it's really starting to catch up with me now:cry:

[Keep up loved-up, even I know where "nit" came from!! ;)/QUOTE]

Lol I told you my brain had turned to mush:p

No I havn't........willing to try pretty much anything though, please tell me more......:)

:flowers:

Hello.. well it's hit me too. been up since 4.30am!! lol finally got out of bed an hour ago! Woke graham up with my tossing and turning so now we're both having a cuppa! lol we'll be tired when the girls get up! lol

I don't know where Nit came from either.. ooops!

omg! mats an evil spy for sure...check out my profile and then gooseys or (Shiz's) heh heh heh

PH not snowed in are you?

Im going to Beamish today! woop woop! hope im not snowed out!

x

Afternoon guys..... lecy been off , so very strange that computers don't work wiv out lecy... very caveman....

:8855:i understand nit,,, OH had to explain it lol

finnally lost 2 pounds after all mucking around wiv it this week, on my scales wooooooopie, so i should break under 200 this week. a small lose is better than none, and much better than a gain..OH has put on 4 and 1/2 lbs this week cos he been eating 3 cooked meals a day on his course :8855:

:happy096: well done lou. don't get what numbers mean but you passed yipee. bit thick me lol

I sleep much much better now but the early awakes are a killer....... its still dark outside when i wake lol

Nits the biggest loser in our team 3.62 % check out the cd team threads wooo wooo

Hey girlies, hahaha that mat has been a proper spying pirate if he knows where nit came from lol
That's me back in edinburgh from my mum's :D
Hadn't checked my scales since thursday so was all excited when I got home... showing a 1lb loss so far this week, it's not much but it's a loss as biltsy says :D
CONGRADULATIONS LOUIE, WOOOOPWOOOOP!!!
A 2.1 ia amazing well done babes...
Biltsy a degree's final grade can be a 1st, 2.1, 2.2 or a 3rd, 1st being the best, so louie you have really done amazing girl!! just think how beautiful you will look at grad :D

No snow in edinburgh or glasgow anymore, although apparently up north in Aberlour (near elgin) they have 18 inches!!!
I'm soooooo jelous!!
Really need to try and get all my packs eaten.. only had porridge today... jsut don't feel hungry :(

Nit.... Watch out!!!! Yoda's coming to get you!!!!
It's ok tho me and yoda are bessies, i'll have a word ;D
toodles xxxxxxx

Just had a peek at the team results for this week, and we are on top :D Nit i think you could even take the best loss for this week!! although Mat's team hasn't posted yet.... oooooooooooooo... i bet he cheats lol :D

Back