Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

lol fingers x'd 'Nit' still makes it! No.1 for Team 22 would be great! ;)

Goosey.. noticed you haven't logged your losses in the Easter challenge.. come on girlie! ;)

off to McD's now.. I've just had a shake but taking my youngest and foster child to McD's for tea!! lol my Erin is out at the party.. as the snow thaw was just in time!! :)

TTFN x

Thanks guys, for all your kind words!! Hope everyone is doing ok today- I'm feeling totally pants today. Took the girls to swim training and suddenly came over with the urge to be sick, have slept on the sofa most of the day. Still feeling crap and can't face the shakes or the water. So stomach is rumbling ++++++++ today.

Just had a peek at the team results for this week, and we are on top :D Nit i think you could even take the best loss for this week!! although Mat's team hasn't posted yet.... oooooooooooooo... i bet he cheats lol :D

Hey, I don't cheat!! I have checked everything with Irene to make sure. I've sent the details and results to Minz, so that she can make sure I am doing it correct for this first week. You should see them soon enough. ;)

Thanks guys, for all your kind words!! Hope everyone is doing ok today- I'm feeling totally pants today. Took the girls to swim training and suddenly came over with the urge to be sick, have slept on the sofa most of the day. Still feeling crap and can't face the shakes or the water. So stomach is rumbling ++++++++ today.

:grouphugg:Hope you feel better soon.. sounds like a bit of a bug given the sickness.. lots of fluids or you'll be dehydrating.. even if it's coke zero or something ((hugs))
Fingers x'd you feel better tomorrow. I wouldn't worry about the shakes if you are feeling sick - we'd do the same with food wouldn't we.

Hey, I don't cheat!! I have checked everything with Irene to make sure. I've sent the details and results to Minz, so that she can make sure I am doing it correct for this first week. You should see them soon enough. ;)

I trust you reliability Mat.. whoever wins we've all won by losing weight! :D

Thanks PH!!! OH, is off to get some coke zero - maybe that will go down easier than the water!! xxx

Well girls... I DID IT!!! I sat with a bottle of water I took with me (too tight to pay £1 for it) in McD's... didn't steal a single chip! and made myself feel good by remembering how many calories I'd 'missed' by not eating the rubbish there.. even the veggie sub is horrendous.

SO pleased with myself..I would normally have had a portion of chips and choc milkshake.

Damn... just realised I forgot to pick up some straws! I meant to get some for my 'pretend' choc milkshakes! lol will have one in an hour or so as a 'reward' :)

Thanks chick! :) Feels good I must admit!! I don't eat that sort of food much - haven't for ages, and the girls don't eat there much but the smell always 'gets ya' doesn't it! lol

I'm still proud of you!!! Your so right about the smell, the other night had to drive past one and it smelt lovely. Was almost tempted just to sit in the car park and sniff the air!! lol !!

lol like me and the kids fry up earlier!! lol I don't eat meat.. but even the sausages smelled lovely! We have our own chickens so our eggs are 'good' and the only ones I eat.. (yes I'm super fussy don't drink cows milk, eat eggs or anything like that), it was a killer.. normally would have had egg and chips! lol And I wonder why I'm fat... Hmmm ;)

well i just cooked everyone a very nice spanish chicken with veggie rice followed by treacle or choco sponge with cream, and I sat here with my leek and pot soup with extra veg(cauli and celery) the celery tasted really nice cooked too........ got lots left too.........
we are all doing soooo well. cooking for kids and oh's as well as staying strong....hope you feel better soon brain box

Well done Biltsy!! :) how amazing is that.. OMG not sure I could cook pudding and not eat it.. you are better than me! lol

Thanks PH, but that soup with veg goes so far and its soo filling, my stomache must be shrinking which is all good lol plus i can have another bowl later too..... thanks for your help with the soups your brill

hiya everyone. having the WORSE and yet best day ever.went to beamish ive been around the world in my little car did 90 miles all in all...went with my skinny friends trying to make me eat cinder toffee...drink beer...and then made me take them to durham where they proceeded to drag me to a pub shove a menu under my nose and coax me into getting food...i refused....get a coke then...refused...water with ice please. had to sit next to three MASSIVE piles of chips and mayo...HELL! i finally get home at half 6 to eat my first diet since 7.30to find that my whole family are getting an indians !the one thing i crave more than anything!!!! i am going to cry my will power has been pushed too far already today!!!! argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

by the way...whos doing what in here? are there some SS+'ers i see some of you eating REAL food! im super jelous:jelous:

x N x

you did so well really proud of you

hiya everyone. having the WORSE and yet best day ever.went to beamish ive been around the world in my little car did 90 miles all in all...went with my skinny friends trying to make me eat cinder toffee...drink beer...and then made me take them to durham where they proceeded to drag me to a pub shove a menu under my nose and coax me into getting food...i refused....get a coke then...refused...water with ice please. had to sit next to three MASSIVE piles of chips and mayo...HELL! i finally get home at half 6 to eat my first diet since 7.30to find that my whole family are getting an indians !the one thing i crave more than anything!!!! i am going to cry my will power has been pushed too far already today!!!! argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

by the way...whos doing what in here? are there some SS+'ers i see some of you eating REAL food! im super jelous:jelous:

x N x
really really proud of ya nit

and yes i'm a big coward and doing ss+, so is PH. Gossey has to do 4 packs cos she's a tall lassie, think the rest of you doing ss........ so i can do 4 packs or 3 and a small meal. its makes the soups much more filling and nicer. PH gave me some tips.... some days i only have 3 packs, and i don't do the milk option ever, easier to drink it black lol my dentist might moan though

thanks biltsy....the food has just arrived...dumdumduuuum!!

aaah i see...ill have to go on that soon im hoping to do at LEAST 4 wks SS and then maybe move up...i think it will be harder with food tho to be honest! no wonder youz are hungry!

if i can withstand this i can withstand ANYTHING!

oh and i dont think that ill be biggest loser! cos fraggle from 23 lost 13lbs! i think...is that more than all of us put together? dont think we've won this one!

Hey guys... PH OMG you did amazingly at MaccyD's!! I don't really like the the food.. but i know what you mean about the smell!!! it's so tempting, there's one in my local asda.. which is just another reason I try to stay away from the supermarket lol

Nit, babes you did so well, super prowed, your friends just don't understand the diet is all!! I think we will all get sick of saying water with ice please.. no lemon thankyou :D

Hugs for all of you, iv had a really bad headache today so have been for a sleep since I last posted!! did'nt mean to sleep that long, hope i get to sleep tonight :(

Haha Mat I was only joking about you cheating!! lol

Seriously can't wait for bars on wednesday !!!

PH could you please explain to me the proper way of doing ss+? Is the weight loss the same?
It's just i'm really struggling with the packs, but if i need to eat chicken, don't think i can afford it.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nit, we lost 34lbs altogther, but maybe fraggle may have taken over... it's all about the percentages!!

btw... i spoke to yoda he say's he aint gonna mess wit you any more :D

Nit.. WELL DONE And stay clear of that blooming curry!! just imagine loads of fat in it.. cos that's whats in it! ;) imagine anything minging so you don't eat it! lol

Biltsy, well done on the soup :) And you're very welcome. :) I don't eat everyday either.. but have to do SS+ as don't want them writing to my GP.. I see my GP about my back and foot but she's pretty strict on not helping me lose weight.. I don't know if she'd agree to CD to be honest.

I don't know if the weight loss is the same on SS or SS+ am going by other people on that.. I think honestly it's individual. I did SS 'last time' (over 2 years ago) for almost 12 weeks.. got down to 12 and a half stone but started losing my hair.. freaked out totally!! lol stupid but I had no idea it was a possible side effect.. I obviously hadn't read the book or been counselled properly. So SS+ I'm hoping will stop this happening. :) not that it happens to everyone so don't freak out. :)

Goosey - have you got your book? If you have a look at the ingredients in the SS+ (haven't read the chicken/fish/tuna weights etc as don't eat any of that).

Well girls.. have a cold cold shake in my hand for dinner.. over due by a couple of hours but just collected my Erin from her friends (she had a great time and was full of the joys of the cinema and Pizza hut..) lol

Hope you all have great nights. :)

Back