Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

Hi everyone:)

Louie and goosey, hope you feel better soon:hug99:

Purple and nit, bloody well done:happy096: I am so impressed, both of you have had a real test of temptation and come through with flying colours:D it's the smell of fry ups that get me too but weirdly I don't even like them lol!

I'm doing ss but I do every so often I do have a day of ss+ usually some cottage cheese or chicken breast with some veges, my cdc said it's fine to dip in and out of it as you want to and doing it like that can sometimes boost weightloss, not that I'm really bothered about that cos I'm happy for it to take as long as it takes:D

In fact I'm tucking into some cottage cheese now and it's scrummy, funny how much more you appreciate things when you havn't had them for a while!

ah yes i forgot to say congrats to PH!

today has been the hardest day of my 20yrs!

i have never ever not given in!

i didnt realise you cud dip in and out!!! thats brilliant news...im gunna stick it out on SS as long as i can!!...food for thought though...maybe not food like....

x

Thanks PH, will look at my book :D
it's good to know that you can dip in and out, feel better after my sleep, i bought staws this weekend for my milkshakes :D all pycological but it does help. Just need to make it till wednesday and then i get some bars and some mix-a-mooooooose! lol

Nit just figuires out that fraggle will have a % of 5+ so think you might be nocked off the top, but your still the biggest looser in our team :D super well done to fraggle tho :D

Bf has just gone to the cornershop to get something for his tea (we usually eat quite late) and i'm going to make a shake.... hmmm bannana or strawb?? ooo the choices :D

My mum said today that if i loose my weight and get to my goal or near there she will take me and my brother on holiday this year.. how nice :D so i'm all excited... need to look at destinations... would pick a holiday over a pizza anyday :D
xxxxxxxx

How cool is your mum!! And a great incentive :) really pleased for you! :)

he he thanks babes, oooo right girlies need some idea's for where to go... thinking caps on please :D need somewhere not to hot as i'm really fair skined and not alot of walking because my 24 year old brother is disabled :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Must admit.. we stay in the UK goosey.. I haven't been abroad for donkeys years! lol I'm no use sorry! Might be worth looking for somewhere through a disability theme though as sure you'll find that interesting too, riding for the disabled etc is big around and about (not local to me mind you).

:D:D:D

morning guys

goosey we always do a villa in spain, use holidaylettings, rent car etc...... good site too...all owned by private people so they tell you what its got etc, good for disabled too, we take 2 disabled kids each year, plus its all over the world too...
just had my first pack porridge am loving porridge could eat it all day but figured it'd be better to use lots of different flavours..... 3rd weigh in tomorrow. weeks are flying past lol:8855::8855::8855::8855: not
have a good day rumblers

wow time really is going quick isn't it! :) I love the porridge too and did think this morning I could eat it all the time, but I guess we'd get sick of it. :) I have porridge for breaky, shake for lunch and soup/veggies etc for dinner, works really well for me. :).

Spain sounds great Biltsy.. we have said we'll get passports next year, Erin has always wanted to go to Disney.. and for the money we spend in the UK we could go abroad. She's at the age now where she's feeling the urge to fly! lol My youngest was too much of a handful to take far, but I think she'd love it now. :) Will have a look at that site :)

Good luck for tomorrows weigh in :)

it is a really good site, been to alicante twice now, our villa in october got damaged 4 days before we went, so they upgraded us to another local villa with jacuzzi 6 bedrooms etc, wow it was posh.......spain is easy for us wiv disabled kids... food is much the same etc....8 of us went for 2 grand, flights villa car insurance etc. and i hate package hols lol

Morning all

Thanks for that Biltsy, I think I'll look into that too, we usually just holiday in england, have to admit we LOVE centreparcs:D

I am so tired this morning, and I've got a bit of a test later on....off to my dad's for sunday lunch, I'm going to find it really hard to not eat- not because I want to but my dad is obsessed with food and making people eat (despite being tiny himself) and gets really hurt if you dont:eek: I'm hoping to get round it by eating a bit of veg and having my baby boy on my lap and feed him the rest:p luckily he's like a dustbin so he won't mind at all:D

Cannot believe it's weigh in day again for us tomorrow Biltsy:eek: I'm not expecting much but if I've even lost half a pound then I'll be over my first stone:D

great tactics! :) remember green is lean! ;) on veggies.. generally anyhow :)

Good luck tomorrow too Loved-up! :)

Had a look at that site and was amazed! :) if only we had passports now! lol we're looking at around £250 for 3 nights at a hoseseasons or haven as we have foster child who needs her own room we have to have a 3 bed caravan (my back won't allow for me to crash on a sofa these days.. given that i'm the only driver).
Biltsy that upgrade sounds wonderful! lol

Good afternoon rumbles, WOW had a look at that site biltsy... really cool will be passing that one on thanks for the tip babes :D

OOOOO WI's tomorrow, good luck guys, i'm sure you will do fine, I really think this week has gone by quite quick, maybe coz i've been quite busy.

Feeling awfull today,:needhug:
think i'm getting a cold or something, it's TOTM and my head is sore. my body aches and my nose is bungde up :sign0137:

My bf thinks it's been coz i havent been eating all four packs a day.

hope everyone is having a better day xxxxxx

ph we are the same with foster child has to have own room, but you'd be amazed at some of the prices for villas, we go as two families, our friends foster too. so always need a 5 bed, my boys share even with a 9 year age gap......lol
loved up i would just like a 2lb loss so i do a stone... that would be amazing a stone in 3 weeks...so we're both and ph on same wave length. first stone down and only a hand full to go lol but we will get there.....
loved up i've got a centre parcs near me, but never been there...

we fancy going to cornwall or dorset this year, want to go back to monkey world in dorset not been for years.......

Good afternoon rumbles, WOW had a look at that site biltsy... really cool will be passing that one on thanks for the tip babes :D

OOOOO WI's tomorrow, good luck guys, i'm sure you will do fine, I really think this week has gone by quite quick, maybe coz i've been quite busy.

Feeling awfull today,:needhug:
think i'm getting a cold or something, it's TOTM and my head is sore. my body aches and my nose is bungde up :sign0137:

My bf thinks it's been coz i havent been eating all four packs a day.

hope everyone is having a better day xxxxxx

:grouphugg:big hugs winging there way to you SAM....... why are you not doing your four packs????? make your self a hot chocolate instead of a tea or coffee...... but TOTM is not easy on packs,,,,,,, but the spots are less lol at least there are some other benefits of CD...:8855:

just don't do what I did and eat the fridge......

Goosey.. gotta have those shakes hun.. starvation mode won't = weight loss.. ((hugs))

I've never been to a centre parcs either.. too expensive for us! lol

should have some more money for the holiday pot when the house is finished.. :)

lol :8855: nah my fridge is empty.. bf hasn't got used to the fact that i'm not sorting out the food anymore so is buying things dayily out the corner shop lol .

Thanks for the hugs babes, i just can't seem to eat all four, have been struggling with 3 am just not hungry but i think that might be why i'v cought a cold coz i havent been getting my nutirents.

i'm so sure you'll hit your stone mark babes.... just think you could be a whole stone lighter than you were this time three weeks ago, i don't care who says all you have to do is eat healthy and excercise you wouldn't see them results!!!:whacky068:
:wave_cry:

:roofles:

Found this.. thought it was quite cool...

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe

:roofles:

Found this.. thought it was quite cool...

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe

thats what it looks like to me anyway lol

why not cook some chicken and put in one of your soups today, extra protein might be what you need to give you a boost, 120 g's i thinks... 3 packs is all the vits and stuff, us shorties get 3 but you need more....

and get some serious TLC from bf tell him i said he has to ok lol

lol :8855: nah my fridge is empty.. bf hasn't got used to the fact that i'm not sorting out the food anymore so is buying things dayily out the corner shop lol .

Thanks for the hugs babes, i just can't seem to eat all four, have been struggling with 3 am just not hungry but i think that might be why i'v cought a cold coz i havent been getting my nutirents.

i'm so sure you'll hit your stone mark babes.... just think you could be a whole stone lighter than you were this time three weeks ago, i don't care who says all you have to do is eat healthy and excercise you wouldn't see them results!!!:whacky068:
:wave_cry:

it took 2 months on WW to lose a stone last time, this ketosis is brilliant, much easier than atkins and all the bloody cooking nightmare :8855::8855:

lol okay babes, yeh might buy some chicken if i get worse, really want to try and stick to SS as long as possible , just gonna have to grin and bear it lol,

just had a porridge and feeling abit better.. mmm porridge and nurofen :D

the cambridge thing might not work on us dyslexic's lol
xxxxxxx

Back