Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

:happy096::clap::girlpower::bliss::character00238::king::wow::hug99::gen126::vibes::crazy::grouphugg::0clapper::party0038::party0019::party0049::talk017:
WOOOOOP WELL DONE BILTSY!!!!!!

A stone OMG!!! you must be feeling a amazing babes!!!!

Well i have only been up for a couple hours, feeling really ill today guys :D
PH hope you foster child is ok and your ok, just need to laugh it off. :D
I most definetly think we have the best team... we ae the shiznit!! lol

:happy096::clap::girlpower::bliss::character00238::king::wow::hug99::gen126::vibes::crazy::grouphugg::0clapper::party0038::party0019::party0049::talk017:
WOOOOOP WELL DONE BILTSY!!!!!!

A stone OMG!!! you must be feeling a amazing babes!!!!

Well i have only been up for a couple hours, feeling really ill today guys :D
PH hope you foster child is ok and your ok, just need to laugh it off. :D
I most definetly think we have the best team... we ae the shiznit!! lol

OMG
did you find the smiley page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thankyou honey,,,,,,,,,been telling everyone today lol:8855::8855::8855::D:D

Have you got a bug then???????:sick:

haha yeh i found the smiley page :D

Think i have caught something, just have that horrible aches and pains and fuzzy head feeling with a stuffed nose :( urgg!

It's amazing that you have broken the 200lbs mark, im soooo jelous lol

WI in two days can't wait....

how did everyone else get on?

xxxxxxxx

Hey guys, fraggle from team 23 has suggested that we set up a thread that combines our two teams, what does everyone think??
xxxxxxx

mintos idea...i vote yes

ok now im going to read all the threads i missed....just thort id agree cos i might be hours!!

Nit x

Congrat's Biltsy!! :talk017::grouphugg:Really pleased for you! :) It's a great overall loss too! :) Are you seeing a change in inches? Are you measuring at all?

Hey guys, fraggle from team 23 has suggested that we set up a thread that combines our two teams, what does everyone think??
xxxxxxx
I don't mind this, but like chatting here too. :)

Hope you feel better soon Goosey.. likely 'low carb' flu.. called atkins flu if you're on atkins but it'll settle down I'm sure.. if you can take a vitamin it may help :)

Sorry if my rambling earlier confused you all.. I am putting a quote in for some work with the council.. I am starting up as a Freelance administrator (used to be a secretary) from home. :) Am also (since posting earlier) off to see a client tomorrow who is runs training courses. :) VERY excited as have spent a bit on printing, website etc.

okay im all caught up with the goss! WELL DONE BILTSY!!!!!! WOOP WOOP! utterly greeeeen with envy:jelous:

i ate the green beans out of somebodys left over indians on saturday!...wish i hadnt cos they were probably soaked in oil and naughtyness! last night i was so ready to quit i live with my sis and she went off the Weight watchers rails as its so easy to on WW! she ate a huge multipack of hula hoops! i cud have beat her with a stick. i only had 2 diets on sat so i had 4 on sun do u think thats okay? its done now like...

only lost about 2-3lbs this week i reckon WI tommorrow but i havnt had all my water! ive done crap basically please forgive me!!!!

xx

To an extra thread for the waring teams YES but will still be posting here a lot too....

Nit very naughty must have your 3 packs a day,,,, and if you struggling have a ss+ day, it does help. honest..... as for your picking at indian, its done don't worry ( i've done worse and still did 2.5lb this week............................ and as i said earlier any loss is better than no loss and much better thab a gain....... you did 7lb last week and thats amazing, 1/2 stone in a week. damn girl thats good.....
we're looking for a stone a month....thats all.... and it beats WW, that'd take 2/3 months to lose a stone lol

Congrat's Biltsy!! :talk017::grouphugg:Really pleased for you! :) It's a great overall loss too! :) Are you seeing a change in inches? Are you measuring at all?

lost 4 from waist.:D 2 from boobs(damn):cry:
1 from thighs :pcan't remember hips but about 2:rolleyes:........... i'm into the lose loads one week less the next.... so really happy wiv 2.5lb loss......next week i aiming higher.....................drum roll:gimi:

at least 4lb or more would be nice lol

You'll do it as well! :) And the inches off your bust are from your back.. not your actual bust! ;) lol

Good luck for tomorrow Nit :) you may be surprised. :)

GO NIT GO NIT

:massmoon: no my boobs always shrink

:grouphugg: go nit go nit, still bet you'll beat my 2.5lbs.....so stay positive and laugh :8855: at your sis's scoffing, you'll be model thin and she'll still be slogging on WW.......................;)

HI all,

WOW - CHECK YOU OUT BILTSY. I'm so proud of you - you've done so well.

Sorry guys, I haven't been around much today - dragged myself to work - still feeling pants, didn't finish till late and then girls had swim training and I had a commitee meeting. Have just walked through the door completely shattered!! Almost put something rude then instead!!

LIke the others have said, I don't mind joining threads but I have to admit I really really don't think I could have got this far without the support and kind words you all give. Thanks guys!!

Off to bed - catch you all tomorrow. xx

Great inches wherever they come from Biltsy! ;)

Louie, really hope you feel better soon ((hugs)) And ditto on the support here :) We won't lose that.. we CAN'T! :)

off to bed now too guys

lou and Sam hope you feel much better tommorrow

nite nite

night hun ((hugs))

Well guys thats me just away to bed as well, i'm glad you all feel the same as me in that i don't want to loose the close-ness that we have in the rumbles, it's a lovely feeling to be able to come on here and talk about everything... even boobs shrinking :D

I think we should keep it just this thread for a little longer at least, untill we all really get into the swing of things, the first month is the most challenging so maybe think about it again after that?
Coz i've been looking at other team threads (coz i'm just that nosey lol) and it seems that the majority of them don't have the closeness that we have and go three or four days without a post. So just like to say thankyou guys for keeping our team going and all your lovely words and support. Love you all

Nit don't beat your self up about a few green beans (even from an indian) i'm sure it wont have done much damage if at all babes.

ONE MORE DAY TILL BARS!!!! ooooooo yeah!!!
can't wait!!
Have any of you tryed them? what are the best flavours?

Remmber never alone :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good morning rumbles :D off to uni this morning as it's the first day of the new term, Have two new classes today, contempary issues in family law in the morning for three hours and then media and the law in the afternoon, Had to get up that little bit eaarlier to make sure i at least had some porridge before i go. Can't wait till i have tetra bricks as there is no facilities at uni to make up packs :(, so wont be home till 5 to get another :(

Hope everyone has a good day today... i'm feeling a little better today... am quite shakey but thats about it, will be drinking plenty water all day :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:) good luck today goosey.. sounds very impressive! :)

I have to go food shopping (for a few bits) and then get some food for our chickens, and see my horse...

Then get freshened up before my meeting at 1pm. :) hopefully I'll come home with enough work to put towards a laptop that I've been harking after since xmas.. We only have one pc set up at the moment (one screen).

As said love the closeness.. don't mind mixing for the odd chit chat but for full on support I think it's nice that we know a fair bit about each other etc. :)

Good luck with tomorrows weigh in Goosey :) I am looking forward to Thursday but am a bit worried as on my scales I've only lost 2lb. :( I'm 200lb on mine so that means 198lbs on CDC's). what if it doesn't move before thursday?? Am going to do 3 shakes today and tomorrow.. I had 3 and a half yesterday.

Well better dash.. little un is up to mischief! lol

Thanks babes... and there is no such thing as 'only' 2lbs babes, if you have lost two, then that magic, keep staying positive and remember is you see a smaller loss this week, it probubly means a bigger loss next :D U'll still have broken that 200lb barrier.... and do you wanna know why? coz you are amazing and have not cheated or sinned and you should be prowed of that fact, i'm prowed of you, you couldn't loose that on any other diet :D

Hope you have a good day, might be on around lunch time... have the horrible situation of going to lunch with my uni mates.... my campus makes the best mac n' cheese ever.... well worth a cheeky smell lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

morning guys

Sam have a good day at uni, can't you buy a shaker, it does leave a few lumps but its better than being starving.

PH 2lb is great......... remember any loss is good even if its 1/2lb......

hope you all have a great day

xxxxxxx

Back