Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

HI all, I'm just off to uni too, it's my last day today!! Still feeling crap - but was thinking last night if some of it maybe just the nerves of starting my job and actually being a nurse rather than a student! We have lectures on continuing professional development and a talk from the royal college of nursing. The girls from my group all want to go out for lunch today - at first we were going to go to nando's which i though would be good - could at least have a plain bit of chicken and salad. But no they have all decided to go to pizza hut because it's cheaper. Have decided not to go the temptaion is to great and I have done too well to throw it all away in one meal. Just feel a little sad that I can't celebrate with them.

Apparently, we get paperwork about graduation today - should keep me motivated.

Goosey - have a good day at uni! PH- hope your pony is ok - mines in his stable today - far to windy and wet for him!!! Biltsy - hope you have a good day too!!
Catch you all later xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks girls ((Hugs)) was feeling a tad sorry for myself.. I just thought this week would be better.. but as you say.. 2lb is still 2lb :)

Louie.. had to laugh about your horse! lol Mine lives out 24/7 so no chance of a stable for him! lol bit of wind n' rain never hurt 'em! ;) (only kidding), he gets on really well living out :) He's doing fine and is a good weight still :)

off to get changed for my meeting.. feeling a bit nervous - just finished supping a soup for lunch! lol

Hello my lovely lovely team mates

Just a quick pop in to let you know how I got on....... I lost......

1 lb;) actually I'm really quite happy with that as it takes me over a stone:D plus I feel like I've lost more iyswim?

I do feel bad for letting you down with the tram numbers though, I'll try and have a bigger number this week!

I will try and come back on later for a proper catch up, I am just soooo exhausted today- had my first night back at work (12 hour nightshift in a care home) and they've asked me to go in again tonight:eek: so that'll be nearly 3 days with no sleep:cry:Normally I don't mind it and I do it cos it means I can still stay home with the kids but after being away so long it's just such a shock to the system lol!

wish me luck:eek:

that shouls say team numbers not tram numbers, I told you I was tired:p

should! not shouls aaarrrrrggghhhh I give up:8855:

:happy096::character00100::bliss::girlpower:loved up well well well done, we,ve both lost same amount in same number of weeks.......... it s a cause for celebrations...

and you must be pooooped. did you get any sleep???????????????????

me knackered today too and have bad head, must be catching huh??????

I don't envy you Loved up - did night duty when my youngest was a baby for the same reasons. Nights made me sooooo poorly thats why I have opted for a job as a community nurse rather than in the hospitals xx

`hey girlies, well done loved-up... amazing stuff :D
oooo i don't fancy the sound of night shift at all, you are brave!!

am just back from uni, and my head is thumping, so going for a power nap,
I'm a bit fed up this week, not been feeling great at all, TOTM and i keep weighing myself on my scales and my weight keeps saying iv lost 7lbs and then it jumps back up again to about a 1lb loss, it has been doing this since saturday. so am a bit disheartened at the mo, we shall have to see at tomorrows WI, i really don't feel like i have lost any yet i have been 100% for two weeks.
:( sorry bit of a ramble xx

remember TOTM you can retain water, and don't go by your scales if it disheartens you, we all do it and its like self sadotage.... you could take your scales to cdc's to see if they weigh the same??? and buy a shaker to take to uni with you, so you can have a shake during the day.......ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol doing my mummy bit sorry he he he he

Hey Goosey, I had the exact same problem last week - was my totm. I stood on my scales in the morning and it would say a big loss then in the evening it would say something else. I got really disheartenend with it!!! Biltsy is right, you maybe just retaining water, but that doesn't mean you need to stop the water. Keep drinking!! i'm sure you will have lost something - your on a VLCD so your the energy your using in everyday life will be more than what your getting from your packs. Keep your chin up tho chick!! YOur doing amazing!!! xx

Maybe you should not weigh yourself in the morning, I do but i wi at cdc's in the morning, maybe only weigh yourself at the same time of day as you go to cdc's.. that way you've had about the same amount of water and packs.......also remember if your constipated that won't help.......ooops
next week i get weighed a lot later in the day cos its school hols, so that'll make a dif to my weight.
REMEMBER ANY LOSS IS GOOD DAMN GOOD

hiya girls!!! just been to my WI lost 10.5lbs all together now!! so that was 3lbs this week which i am happy with!!! cos i havnt been drinking my water cos im a rebel! but im going to start now!! hows everyone else doing! cant keep up with this thread...was trying to catch up at work but was too busy!! and now i cant remember what ive read!

hope everyones okay!!

oh and is it your WI tonite aswell goosey or am i confuzzled? got the bars they are really ok! really nice after all the mousse and shakes!! is it true your only allowed one a day? i dunno if ive made that up!

Nittus Maximus x

Well done Nittus Maximuse!!!! :superwoman:

Hope I have done that well tomorrow!!!

:happy096::character00100::bliss::happy036::talk017::talk017::talk017:

well done nit thats brill...

how do you do the bloody mousse, mine was yuck and had to bin it:mad::mad::mad::mad:

i just use a hand blender....it says u have to do it for 1 min at least after you add the mix a mousse...but i wud just say until it has loads of ickle bubbles in it...sometimes its like blomange and sometimes its like nice mousseyness!!!

choc and choc mint turns out best that ive tried cos its more watery that the others...but strawberry was nice like angel delight!

but maybe i just have horrible taste in food...!

Well done loved-up! :) that's great, and Nit too! :)

am looking forward thursday night :)

Well.. I signed up my new client! :) nothing massive, but regular business hopefully so that's worth it's weight in gold.. I must say he's likely better at the more complicated stuff than I am! lol but.. he's short of time and that's where I come in :). I have 300 forms to put into a spreadsheet asap now.. so sorry if I'm not around in the next day or two.. hope to break the back of them tomorrow but I've got to nip into town as well. :)

Goosey, hope the totm doesn't get you down.. and loved-up good luck on nights! :)

my fingers are in my ears about the mousse! lol ;)

Thanks guys for all your kind words, sometimes i do just need a mummy voice lol
Well done nit, thats an amazing loss in two weeks... go nit go!! :D
Congradulations PH, you'll be a busy bee :D

Sorry for being a bit down earlier, had a wee cry and and a sleep and some porridge and feel better now.

Just watching that girls and boys at home programme on channel four, it's really funny, makes me crack up, we are all sitting there saying... god we were never like that when we were kids lol :)

The moooooose sounds strange, going to get some tomorrow, nit so what are the best flavours of bars??
fill me in misses lol
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

also would just like to say i'm soooo glad i have found you guys, don't no what i would do without you all.... well actually i do, i would scoff my face on chocs and blame it on TOTM. But not this time :D

((hugs)) glad your cry and porridge sorted you out.. honestly I think sometimes we just need a good cry! We're girls after all!! And with pmt and a diet on top you are doing so well.

well girls..couldn't sleep earlier.. so did some work! lol am off to bed now! ;) guess cambridge sleeplessness is good for something! ;) I got more typing done in the last 90 mins than the whole evening (thanks to some girlies)! lol

Back