Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

Hi all,
Sorry no post yesterday pm, internet was playing up. Well done PH on your contract!!

Good luck goosey on your w.i today, have mine at 7.

Hope everyone has a good day, ph and loved up hope you get some sleep today.

I can't get over that I have 3 days left of my course - OMG!!!!!

Catch you all later xxxxx

:) 3 days left is fantastic :) hope they go well and quickly ;). I expect you'll have made some friends, will you stay in touch?

am feeling a little groggy after my working into the morning hours but other than that feel great... scale moved! ;) won't say by how much and am hoping for a little more before tomorrow night (am I greedy.. I guess so :8855:) BUT.. I'll be happy no matter what now! :p

I guess this reminds me to take my advice and remember that doing the plan 100% works.. have faith! lol

Don't forget your valentine cards for your lovelies! ;) I'm off to town this morning.. had to remind Graham but then we've been together a lot of years.. I am lucky he buys me one! lol

OMG what time did you go to bed PH???? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sam Glad your feeling better any time you want a mummy time just yell lol got lots of experience, got 2 of my own, 3 steps and one foster, plus the other 14 i looked after too lol:8855: i know me and ph are mad as a box of frogs :8855:

i will try the mousse again today, hope its not gross again

have a good day everyone

errr around 2.44am! (not unknown for me..)

The moooooose sounds strange, going to get some tomorrow, nit so what are the best flavours of bars??
fill me in misses lol
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ive had three so far....loved the orange! the cranberry was okay but i wudnt get them again...and i HATED the choc! havnt tried caramel yet but the woman i work with whos just started sed their lush! so we'll see about that...they really give me heart burn tho! and im too scared to take rennies! im not letting anything other than CD pass my lips this week!!!

and your totally right! you guys are my rock!! i wud have quit ages ago otherwise...day 4 probs! haha!

ooo and well done PH you mentalist! i dont know how you cope on CD with no sleep!!!

good look for the Weigh Inners tonight! think thin!

xxx

Aww thank biltsy...and hugs... you all are my rocks!
PH hope today it's to tiring for ya chucks, just think what a brill sleep you will get tonight, TOM has almost gone so feeling better, i'm actually not bothered now what i loose this week just as long as i'v lost something... so roll on 4.30 woo, need to leave at like 3ish tho :( don't have a car and the bus take agggges!! lol
I caught one of my old school friends on msn last night, had a really good chat, it's been four years since i'v seen her and it was like no time had past at all... we apart from all the shocking gossip :p

Bought liam's valentines present online last night, so should be here today or tomorrow, it's really hard to get something romantic for men don't you think? although he can't buy me a box of chocs this year so will have to be more creative lol he is normally good like that :D

Lou good luck with your weigh in babes, i'm sure you will do fine. fingers and toes.. and legs... and arms... and em.... ears?!? x'd for you lol

still don't no wether to get some mix a moooooooooooooooooooooooooose!! (aka mix a goose lol)

hugs for now xxxxx

good luck got everything crossed

just did toffee and walnut as mousse, but think i dinni put enuf water init....lol but was nice and makes change to eat it

bought my bf some lovely socks lol but he'll like em cos they pringles and expensive bet he don't remember anyways

Just got back from work, I hate this bit waiting for seven to roll round for my weigh in. Can't even occupy my mind with uni stuff - it's all done and dusted. Off to Blackpool this weekend, so am trying to plan what to do and buy this week. I think I might do sole plus just for the weekend - I want to celebrate passing the course with my family- it's been hell for them and I didn't celebrate with the girls from my group yesterday. Will definately need to be on damage control!:)

soups with extra veggies and/or chicken or quorn, stir fry. that was really nice, salad wiv chicken.... check out recipes on AAM week or 790 thread.... celeriac chips /cauli mash and quorn mince like sherperds pie............ the soups a nice as it really makes two meals . but stirfry i did for all of us and just added sauce and noodles for them and used chilli soup for my sauce.......

Hello again:D

Biltsy I'm sorry in my sleep deprived brain I can't remember if I said well done on your fab loss?? Well a big
WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! to you anyway, over a stone already, we're doing fab:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

And a big well done to you too nit:happy096: and yay for the bars, but be careful hun, you can only have one a day.......they're higher in carbs so can knock you out of ketosis

Goosey good luck for weigh in:D and I'm glad your feeling better now babe:hug99:

Lou good luck for your weigh in tonight, hope the time flys for you, so exciting about the end of your course! Blackpool sounds fab, bet you can't wait, I'm so jealous

Well done on the contract Purple:D regular work is the best kind lol! Can't wait to see how you get on on thurs!:D So you've got the curse of the sleepless cambridge nights too, it drives me mad! Don't think I'll have a problem tonight though;)

Hopefully that all makes sense, I am sooooo bloody tired lol! I did get an hour and a half of sleep yesterday and an hour today, so I suppose that's something:rolleyes:;) they really wanted me in tonight but I just can't do it.......I'll make myself ill if I go 3/4 days with no sleep, so I'm looking forward to my nice warm bed tonight and cuddling up with my poor OH who has missed me like mad:D

ohhh loved up i feel for you doing nights, did them once but had two jobs an evening and nights, when i had one child at nursery, i couldn't survive so jacked in the night job, don't know how you do it, and with 5 kids i like being a home mum wiv my fostering........it doesn't stop the stress but at least it keeps me home.......i'm thinking about doing some volunter work so its fits in wiv school, but still looking......
good luck with your weigh in guys girl power
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Biltsy, funnily enough I do kind of enjoy my job, even though I only started it to fit in with being at home with the kids, I do have to be careful though because I tend to take on too much and crash and burn lol! so I'm trying to pace myself a bit. I bet fostering is so rewarding but I also bet it's much harder work than what I do!!!!:D

I love fostering but its bloody hard work......... but child i have is staying long term maybe till she mid 20's as she serverly mentally disabled, and lots of medical issues too....... but i did love my last job at a prison, but i couldn't do both anymore.... just too hard with shifts and childcare and then my elderly mum in law.......one had to go....... miss working with people....

BIG FAT 6lbs loss!!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well i'm happy lol
Can't believe it, yey!!!

Loved don't no how you do that babes, i need my sleep so badly lol but super well done

Just had my first bar, cranberry crunch and it wa delicious, and i'm loving the fact that they are all covered in yummy chocolate, got mix a goose tonight as well so that will be fun.

just want to sorry for being a big moany guts this week guys, am on cloud nine at the mo :) also helps that me CDC is soooo lovely
toodles xx

WELL DONE CHICK!!!!! Now can you arrange for mine to be that good too!

I'm so proud of you, as i said the other day your doing amazingly well.

Will be off for my w.i in about 15mins, don't think I have lost much this week. But a loss is a loss no matter the size xxxx
:party0038:

aww thanks babes, i'm sure you will do fine, i thought i haadn't lost anything, i think you might be suprised!

GOOD LUCK hun, you better post as soon as you no lol it's the law.... i no i'm studying it! lol xxxxxxxxxxx

I will as soon as I get back. My CDC is a great one for chatting - so it may not be for a while.
Well done again!!! xxxx

thanks babes, you be amazing i'm sure what ever you loose :)
i'll check back after hollyoaks lol :)

Back