Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

wooooooooow

:553: :worthy: :happy096: :clap: :character00100: :silly:
:happy036::happy036::happy036::bliss::bliss::talk017::talk017: :hug99: :gen126: :wavey: :vibes::princess::grouphugg:

well done goosey moosey.................................

he thanks babes..... woooo smileys!!! xxx
hope lou is doing ok, my bf is boiling potatoes and for some reason they smell amazing!!!
lol never thought i would crave boiled potatoes lol
xxxxxxxxxxxx

i know weird init.....at tesco's on monday i had to avoid the bread aisle it smelt sooooooo nice

ooo i no what you mean, iv tryed to just stay away from supermarkets and cake shops etc, but i do just love to sniff things lol, kind of looking forward to friday, going to have one of your green and white's for a little treat, me and liam are celebrating valentines day then instead of staurday coz we have a party to go to sat night.
hows your day been babes?

not a bad day, had a stir fry wiv the kids and still have 1 shake to go,,,,,,freezing cold have been for 2 days...... and having serious cravings for some cereal...... but was ultra good and drank some lovely water lol and i go shopping after weigh has worked so far as i've liked my losses, if i have a bad loss i may not do food shopping just incase of temptation....... a very large lady was behind me in queue at the till, and i mean large, and she had loads of naughty food on there, made me think that was me, and if i'd carried on i would have got that large.... makes you think doesn't it??
hows uni been this week???

oh yes have you done your losses on easter challenge????

OMG! WELL DONE GOOSEY!
im so jel! im totally lagging behind you girls!!! shame on me!!!
ooo and good luck lou!!!

xxxxxx

i'll go do that now babes, thanks for reminding me... i always forget bout that lol
yeah uni has been okay babes, was at a student senate yesterday as I am the programme rep for my class, lots of moany students expecting me to fix their problems... i just smile and nod and say i'll see what i can do lol
Speaking of seeing quite large people, ladies in particular, there have been a couple of times now where I've seen quite large ladies and men and i just want to stop them and tell them very kindly about this diet, i just want to shout it to the roof tops, but maybe thats coz i was on my way home from WI lol
ok will go update easter challenge :)

ha ha that was sooo funy, the page just refreshed when i posted my comment and it was like... KAPOW!!! with the green text lol
Thanks alot nit, i feel on cloud nine, getting ready to attempt mix a goose,
and stop talking jibby misses, you have done amazingly well to, we all have we will all be skinny in no time :)
shizx

OMG! WELL DONE GOOSEY!
im so jel! im totally lagging behind you girls!!! shame on me!!!
ooo and good luck lou!!!

xxxxxx

lagging behind you've lost over 10lbs nummy and i've done 3 weigh ins
ps pirates have bin on team 23's thread:sign0151:

hahah yeh i seen them pirates... wooo made mat act like a little chicken and hide behind the sofa!!! lol yarrrrrrrrrrrr!!

i know was funny but no one had posted on thier thread for a day,,,, so wanted to stir it up a little, being we at war and all

hahahah! :8855:

pirates...classic! they are so gutted they arnt on our team ;)

where is the pirate smiley!!! there is a serious pirate smiley shortage on this site...we should log a formal complaint!!!

x

you could make us one being a smart girl and all

ha ha ha ha ha ha genius!!! post it on theirs.. POST IT ON THEIRS!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha

thats f*****g amazing.... sooooo green wiv envy
nah brill
post it post it
pleeeeeze

Hi all,
Lost 3lb this week - not a great loss but a loss all the same. My cdc is so supportive and gave me lots of advice regarding my funny taste in my mouth.

;)

Back