Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

hey hey! dont diss 3lbs! thats all i did too!!!

thats still brilliant i keep telling myself 3.5lbs per week = 1 st per month!!!

BE HAPPY! THAT BRILL!!! WOOP WOOP!

wow

:wow::talk017::wow::talk017::wow::talk017::superwoman:
wow check out skinny lou

brilliant absolutly brill

check out team 23 thread soooooooooooooooooooo funny
PIRATES

sooo funny.............

Thanks guys, I'm not dissing 3lb because thats 3lb more than i would have done on ww or sw. Just would have liked one more lb then that would have been a stone and a half down! Just off to check that thread!!!:D

I am so loving that pirate picture - OMG i have laughed so much I think i little bit of wee nearly came out!!!

oh lou i just thought the same, laughing soooo hard

maybe we need some tenna ladies lol in fact i laughed so much had to make a very quick spint to the loo

I tried to sprint to the toilet, fell over the kitten and when I got there one of my kids was sat there!!! May have to ask for a continence assessment at work tomorrow!!!

hey nit post it as a new thread called calling all pirate's and see how many there are out there???????????????????//

Goosey, Louie WELL DONE!!!!!:talk017::happy096: that's fantastic, our team totally rocks:D

though I think we should rename ourselves the pirates;) I have been:8855:at all the pirate stuff, especially your fab smiley nit:D, now if only we could get johnny depp to be our official mascot:drool::hmm::D

Just wanted to good night to you all and thank you for all your support this week. Really couldn't have got this far without you all.

Have a good day tomorrow - I have to do a course on insulin administration!! :cool: xx

nite all too, off to noddy land zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well done skinny lou!!! 3lbs is amazing! wooop woooop!!:family2::553::worthy::happy096::happy096::happy096::clap::clap::happy036::happy036::happy036:

Just away to read whats going on at slimpossible lol

hahahahahahahahaha OMG they will hate us!! that is soooo funny!!! love it!! LOVE YOUS!! hahahahahahahaha that will keep me smiling all night xxxxx

i think they are all ignoring us? :( going to say good night just now guys, roll on another day for the best team on minimins!!!
remember never alone:) xxx
hope everyone sleeps well :4635:

Well done on losses girlies! :) I'm hoping for 3lb today.. hoping!! lol

love the pirate theme! I have a skull n' cross bone aeriel thing on my car looks like a little flag!! We love it!! lol my two girls love dressing as pirates :)

safety%20pirate%20smiley.jpg

Just to start the day off with an 'oo-arrrrggghh'

Sorry wasn't around yesterday.. got all my work finished, have housework to do today and my client is coming to collect the work and invoice - I have more work coming but not to the same degree it'll be more of a trickle of forms now, apart from graphics, newsletters etc.

ARRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Morning Pirates

good good good luck wiv your wi Jane and your client....

AND YES TEAM 23 ARE IGNORING US, THEY MUST BE SOOOOO SCARED OF THOSE DAMN PIRATES
:sign0151::giveup::479::8855::8855:

Back