Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

maybe we should put the pirate in our signature! lol

is there a smaller version Nit?

Good luck with the w.i's today. Think slim!!!!!

Have a good day everyone else - catch you all later.
Shame slimpossible don't want to play!
:sign0151:

and yeah! i think fraggle and mat think were funny tho...but thats cos they want to be pirates deep down too! the rest must think we are lunatics!

oh and sorry for dissapering last night sister took the laptop!

yo ho ho and bottle of rum xx

But you can't be scared we're pirates

Ahoy there me hearties :)

I left you all a little present on our thread :)

fraggles playing, she left us this on her thread..............................

finnally got a pic of my dog in my photos..............only took a week....i am usless at this, lol

thread posted called pirates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've pinched the piccy for my avatar too:D

Louie I hope you enjoy your course today, purple sounds like you've been busy!

I am back in the land of the living today after a good nights sleep:D though they've asked me to work sat now too:eek: still at least we weren't planning on a valentines meal out anyway!

I'm quite pleased too cos I havn't been doing any exercise at all:eek: so all the lifting and running around should help with that, and I thought I'd get hungry (I used to eat loads on a night shift:eek:) so my cdc said I could up my packs if I needed too but I didn't feel hungry at all, yay:D

Thats brill loved up

glad you joined the nutty pirates thread too did ya like fraggles pressie to us pirates??????????

I did like the pressie from fraggle, made me:8855:

She is a fab honorary pirate:D

My little girl Mia is stitting next to me watching cbeebies and she keeps looking at my laptop saying 'look mummy pirate!!! pirate mummy pirate!!' lol! she is very excited by the pictures (thanks nit;))

My 8yr old has a pirates costume he loves wearing it to fancy dress and school, he did a pirates theme at school and has loved em since.

well i've been on my excercisor, did some house work and broke my dam hoover. blast and b*******ery

Just a flying visit.. so sorry! lots of housework, washing, ironing, cutting hubbies hair, getting 3 girls ready for a disco.. and now I'm off to weigh in!! :) well in an hour then off to Choir.. will pop back later and let you know how I go tonight.. fingers x'd for 3lb..

Glad the pirates are going well!! love the new smilies in the pirate thread.. post them into the admin section and see if they'll add them to the list! ;)

Hi pirates, managed to change my avtar thingy to match you all. FLying visit for me too - just got in from my insulin study day which would have finished early if some silly cow had kept her mouth shut instead of asking 101 questions. Have to take the girls for swim training - so will be back. Good luck Ph for your w.i - have my fingers x'd for you!!

:Dgood luck tonight PH!

and geez your in the know!...i was about to write my formal complaint about how the smileys are lacking in pirates!

love your pic nit.. its brill :8855:

good luck PH arrrrrgghhhhh :D

have fun swimming lou :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks bilts...whats ur pirate wench name?

i am tahloola bandanna! woop woop!

(i was going doe ninja at the time but it will do! hahaha)

don't know, think of one 4 me pleeeeeaaaaaseeee nit or tahloola bandanna

Back