Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

Change that smilie NOW!! honestly!!! 3lb is great :)

P.S. your form total at the side is wrong.. for your current weight.. if you were 199 and lost 3lb that makes you 196... not 197 like it shows.. ((hugs))

ah im confused!!! ill work it out for proper tomorrow im off ALLLL day woop woop! gotta go sisters drunk and will kill for facebook!

toodles x

Goosey
Purple Hugs - 200lbs before - 4lb lost :)
Loved-Up
Biltsy 202lb before - 2.5lb lost:kissass:
How Soon is Now - 199 before - 3lb lost:rolleyes:
LouieA

lots and lots of snow:smiley1842::dancing_snowman::winter_brr: here guys, bin snowing since 4pm. friends just came passed and pelted house wiv snow balls, BF was shouting abuse at em till he realsied it was them and their tennagers out for a snow ball fight, and yes at 10pm.lol their are nuts,,,,:8855:

nite nite pirates
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nooooo not more snow!!! :( got a 200 mile drive on Tuesday... gonna have nightmares tonight now!!

good 4 inches too;;;; lol but not staying so don't worry

omg!! 4 inches!! our snowman only just left us properly today would you believe! lol

Hi all, this will be my last post as a student nurse by 16.30 today I will be a staff nurse!!!!!! No more L Plates!!!

Goosey
Loved-Up
LouieA - 179lb before lost 3lb

Morning Staff Nurse

thats sounds very official. good luck ripping your 'L' plates up, are ya making a likkle bonfire of them???? lol

Morning pirates and rumblers

still loads of snow on ground, but no schools closed......... as of yet.... lokks like we've all got colds too... lovely just in time for 1/2 term.....

Last edited:
Morning Pirates and our Ships Staff Nurse!! Wow what a great day for you Louie! :) ((hugs))

Biltsy, hope the kids got to go in for their last day. :) My little un asked to go to breakfast club with my eldes today.. almost a tearful :wave_cry:goodbye! honestly she's growing up so quickly.

Have a meeting at my house this morning.. so gotta run the hoover round but that's about it :)

all good on the CD diet front :) Are you finding it any easier?

Morning rumbly pirates:D

I've got my pirate name now;)

Purple :wow::happy096::talk017: 4lbs is fantastic, you must be over the moon!

Louie wow, last post as a student nurse??!!! Congratulations:D

Biltsy more snow?:eek: loving the idea of a 10pm snowball fight lol!

Nit love your avatar:D

Goosey
Loved-Up 247lbs before - 1lb lost :p

OMG! my heads going to explode...i was 207.5 when i started....lost 7.5 then lost 3....so that must mean...that i am....eeeeeeeeermmmmm.....

where the hell is my calculator? hahaaha...197????

is that right....you wudnt believe i got a B in maths.

GOOD LUCK LOU!

and :8855:bout the midnight snowball attack hilerious!!!

good luck to you today aswell PH! i :mad: Hoovering! haha.

xx

oh and V nice pirate name Loved...i wish id thort of that one! hahaha....mmmm jonny depp....any further on the mascot front? hahaha. i wish!

Goosey
Loved-Up 247lbs before - 1lb lost :p
How Soon is Now - 200 before - 3lb lost:rolleyes:

yip ur right.....it wont let me enter half pounds in the side thing...but i was def 200 last week fo sho.

:D:D:D:D WELL DONE PH!:D:D:D:D

:553::worthy::happy096::happy096::happy096::clap::clap::clap::whacky068::whacky068::bliss::girlpower::girlpower::girlpower::character00238::character00238::talk017::talk017::talk017::wow::wow:

Right guys, the results are in.... drum roll please....
Goosey - 2.25%
Purple Hugs - 2%
Loved-Up - 0.4%
Biltsy - 1.24%
How Soon is Now - 1.5%
Louie A - 1.68%

Total Team - 1.5%
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Go us!!
That is them sent to irene as well, so job done for this week lol

Ha ha ha i'm loving the pirate theme, sorry wasn't around last night, super busy..
just a quick message to say i'm proud of you all, think we have had such a great week.
Might not be around tonight or next but if i get a chance i'll pop in and have a right good giggle at your posts!! :8855::8855:

love you all
Yaaaar, yar never alone me maties!! Yaar!!:8855:

congrat's goosey on being team 'leader' in the losses! :) Great losses by us all! :)

Thanks for the congrats, am definately pleased. :)

Well done Goosey:D

Sorry my % is so crap this week girls, I will try my best for a better number next week

loved up you've lost loads, % is great for team comp, but our totals are what WE are interested in now what i mean mrs sparrow

:happy096::happy036:

No one should be down about %'s it's a bit of fun and the most important thing is that we lose... and stick to plan of course!! :) ((hugs))

Must confess girls.. had to DRAG myself away from lasagne tonight! not the meat part but the cheese.. omg it looked so good!! bought fresh pasta for graham to make one for the girls..

I was strong and added curry powder to my veggie soup with veggies in it.. was like a runny curry! :) really nice :p much better that rotten lasagne! ;)

had a busy day today so it's flown by. :) more work from my client and met him to natter about what else he wants and it's loads.. so lots of idea's in the air just gotta get them together. :)

Off to karate in the morning then we have our foslings social worker visiting in the afternoon. :)

A hoy there me shipmates, shiver me timbers I have only gone and finished the course. I am a fully fledged staff nurse!!! Celebrated with my placement team with some chicken and rice and a cup of black tea.
Hope everyone has had a good day, I won't be around over the weekend - off to Blackpool and the pleasure beach :clap:. Have decided to do a bit of ss+ over the weekend - don't want to undo my hard work but I still want to have a good time!!!
I might get the opportunity to post, but I can't guarantee - have a good weekend one and all!!

luv you all and thanks for the support this week!
Staff nurse hook! :party0011::woohoo:

Back