Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

Morning all rumbly pirates

did anyone else have a problem getting onto the site last night? I was starting to get minimins withdrawal symptoms:p

Louie (or should I say staff nurse hook:D) congratulations on finishing your course:happy096: though please be extra careful with your patients what with the hook 'n all;):p
Hope you have a fantastic weekend away, you really deserve it after all your hard work

Thanks Biltsy and Louie for the encouraging words, I know it's all just a bit of fun really, I just don't like the thought of letting the team down, especially when you're all doing so well:) but I suppose I've got a lot of weeks left on the diet so plenty of time for better numbers lol!!

Purple well done for resisting the lasagne!:D it's funny how sometimes things just take you unawares and you end up really wanting them:eek: (funnily enough it's usually pasta with me too) but well done on not giving in, enjoy karate this morning- I would love to do that, maybe if I can get enough weight off I can give it a try:D

Off to work again for me tonight:rolleyes: so OH gave me a pamper pack as a little pressie for valentines day last night so I could have time to enjoy it, so that was me in the bath for an hour and a half:eek: lol It's funny thought isn't it how every 'special' day is linked to food, I'd never really noticed before CD!

:) morning!!
It is funny how food grabs you isn't it.. I love pasta and fresh pasta at that.. which I knew it was so figure it was that and the smell that grabbed my mind. lol Still.. I managed to resist and will be wise next time not to be in the kitchen when it's dished up! ;)

Had a double porridge this morning... must say it went a lovely consistancy but was a bit too much.. feel full now! lol Figured I'd have double before karate as missed my 2nd shake when i went a fortnight ago (I didn't go last week as had a bad back).
Am looking forward to gettting back to it. :) Even being the biggest there (well apart from my hubby) I don't mind, I was self concious the first week but don't care now! lol it's great for getting fitter - the warm up used to kill me... but I don't even break a sweat at all now! lol but can definately see more strength in my moves etc, and am heading for my first grading in March, will be lovely to be a couple of stone down.. Will get away with my Gi (outfit) for a while yet, but it'll be nice to go down a size or 2 in time.. the length of mine is for a 6ft bloke I think! lol

How lovely of your oh to give you your present early and a thoughtful one at that ((hugs)) hope you enjoyed it and have a lovely day :)

We don't swap presents - never have - for valentines but do swap cards :) our 11th year.. amazing really how time flies!! lol When we got together my self esteem was such that I didn't think he could possibly still like/love me after about 6 months!! lol it's only in the last 5 years I've come round to thinking perhaps we will grow old together! lol :) He's daft enough to love me.. who am I to argue! lol I should say I do very much love my hubby, he's a great man, very gentle and brilliant with me and the kids. :D I definately managed to break the path of my life when i got together with him :)

Purple that is so lovely, and your husband sounds fantastic

I was the same as you in that I couldn't (can't:eek:) quite believe that he could love me so much, I'm glad your self-esteem has risen so much, it can only get better for all of us now with this diet

and speaking of him showing me how much he loves me even when I can't quite believe it...... I've just had a bouquet of roses delivered with a helium balloon attached (I LOVE balloons:eek:) which is fab but I feel bad now cos I've only got him a card as we don't usually do presents either!

:break_diet:
really rw=eally bad bad bad bad bad girl yesterday and I ate lasagne with oh and kids, felt soooo ill and dizzy and headachie, i had drunk 4 litres of water and still felt ill.......but its done now nought i can do about it,,
will be better today......

any ways i tried on a new 16 dress this morning that i bought summer before last and it now fits.......wow.sooooooooo pleased, got some new 16 tops for valentines from oh and they fit tooooooooooo, so today WILL be a good diet day I PROMISE MY SELF...

HAVE A GREAT LOVIE DAY EVERY ONE
:party0038::party0019::bananalove::serenade::sign0168::sign0168: LOVE YOU GYUS LOTS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Oh Biltsy don't beat yourself up, we're all human, well done for jumping back aboard the cd train today:)

and a big WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!
for the size 16's, that is fantastic, you must be feeling so great:D

How fab you must feel about the dress biltsy! :) Don't allow last night to reflect on today... I really did have to fight my urge last night so really know how you felt ((hugs)) sorry you felt rough after though. :(
you're an inch taller than me.. so perhaps I'll be heading into the 16's soon too :D.

Was quite surprised today at a difference in my Gi :) I usually have to keep adjusting the top bust area as it comes open but it didn't... and I was able to tie the sides tighter than normal too! :) bit more space in the trousers and the jacket looked quite 'flat' at the front.. hides my tummy now where as it didn't before! :D very happy! :D Had a blooming hard work out.. we're getting ready for our first grading and have promised to do some work in the girls room with graham (laminate floor and big floor space). :) We need to practice between classes.. so that'll add up my exercise. :) And I may well get a red belt along with a weight loss for a prize! :D

Hi guys I hope you don't mind me gate crashing for a little whiile. Just needed to talk to you someone. Had a great day diet wise yesterday. Wore a bright red suit to work. I bought this suit last autumn hoping to get into it and when I tried it on I knew that as soon as I sat down all the seams would pop. Anyway I had to do a big presentation yesterday and thought I'd see how much I had to go. Was really happy that it fit me perfectly with room to spare :D

I am glad to see you are all enjoying valentines day. Purple Hugs your partner sounds wonderful. Has he got any siblings. Unfortunately moh leaves a lot to be desired, and sadly I think marrying him is a sure sign that I carry very low self esteem :cry:

Anyway that's the old me and I know that as I have started to care for myself and my wellbeing the best is yet to come :sigh:

Frantastic that is amazing!! :) bet you felt fab for your presentation! :D ((hugs))
It's lovely when you get back into suits that didn't fit.. or old ones get too big! lol I was a 22/24 a few years back.. I had a suit in my cupboard that I'd kept for 6 years or so.. yes I know fashions change but it wasn't too bad. Anyway.. tried it on for interviews last September (going back to work) and the skirt almost fell off me!! And the jacket looked like I'd borrowed it! lol

Definately worth hiding an old suit at the back of the cupboard or jeans to boost your confidence later on! ;)

Well done on your great losses!! And the red suit! :D

tHANKS GUYS

BUT I FELT REALLY CRAP BEFORE THE LASAGNE AND FELT MUCHMUCH BETTER AFTER WARDS, SO MAYBNE I NEEDED IT......

HI FRANTASTIC, GREAT FANTASTIC NEWS ABOUT YOUR SUIT, BET YOU WERE BEAMING LIKE MAD ALL DAY AT WORK, I KNOW I AM TODAY, THIS IS A LOVELY LINEN BEIGE DRESS ( I KNOW ITS TOO COLD TO WEAR IT BUT SOD IT) BOUGHT IT FOR THE HOLS AND IT WOULD NOT DO UP, AND NOW IT DOES, I'LL HAVE TO GO THROUGH ALL MY CLOTHES AND SEE WHAT ELSE FITS ME, MAYBE NOW I MIGHT GO CLOTHES SHOPPING, MOSTLY BE DOING IT ON LINE, COS I HAVE HATED TRYING STUFF ON IN SHOPS, SOOOO SOOO DEMORALISING WHEN 18 OR 20'S DON'T FIT........

I GOT SOME ROSES TOO LOVED UP BUT MINE WERE HAND DELIVERED.........

Purple, great about the karate and the watchma thingy bobby being loose (sorry the real name for it escapes me:p) all that extra practising will certainly pay off, exercise is def where I fall down weightloss wise:rolleyes:

Frantastic that is fantastic:D:D:D you must feel awesome, you should be so proud of yourself:talk017: and your right, the best IS yet to come, this diet will do wonders for our self-esteem, we ARE worth it, and this is something I'm only just realising too:gen126:

Biltsy trying on your clothes should be great, what a fantastic feeling to have them fit, and if you do have to do some shopping enjoy it knowing that YOU have done this, your hard work is paying off and making you look fantastic:D

Hiya Frantastic! THAT is fab news bout ur suit! and everyone! it seems everyone is shrinking! i tried on a shirt a got before i went on holiday in september which JUST fit...and then after wouldnt button! now its fits the same as before WOOP WOOP! im getting somewhere! have to keep going!

i had a slip up too yesterday so we are in the same boat! i had 6 pringles and 2 mouthfulls of fried rice...oh and 2 chips! AH! thats the worst cheat ever....ill probably have to go thru ketosis all over again! but thats my own fault...weighed myself today to see if it had made an effect yet but they sed i was 13.12...so im going to plod on! got an extra day this week anyways!

sorry guys! 23 may take the title again nxt week!...wonder who won this week?

PS PH i wud LOVE to do karate! proper activity is way better than just gym! ill think about it for sure when im skinnY!

xxxx Tahlula B

WELL T.B :D I'M STILL IN KETOSIS, BUT THEY DO SAY THE 810 AND 1000CAL PLANS MAY KEEP YA IN KETOSIS, ONLY DI 2 PACKS YESTERDAY, AND MY CHEAT WAS WAY BIGGER, BUT DOING GOOD TODAY, I THINK WE ALL NEED THE LITTLE CHEATS SOMETIMES, US BEING GIRLIES AND ALL....ALL THOSE BLOODY HORMONES YUCKIE YUCKYUCK HORRIBLE THINGS

GLAD ABOUT EVERYONE SHRINKING SELVES, WE ARE ALL GETTING INTO DIF CLOTHES OR OLD ONES,, IN A COUPLE WEEKS ph WILL FALL OUT OF HER KARATE THING AND DO A MOONIE.....LOL

thanks girls ! :) don't wait till your skinny Erin.. don't defer life.. I learnt that a long time ago!! I started riding horses at 17 stone!! :8855:there are ways around everything and mine was a horse that was tall enough to make me worry about hitting my head on the wires to the menage floodlights!

Morning Girlies! :) Hope you had a lovely evening and have a lovely day today :)

Off for a walk with dogs, kids n' hubby this morning, then to see my horse. :)

Swimming this afternoon :)

And washing mid-aferternoon! lol gotta pack tomorrow as we go away on Tuesday.. Will weigh in on Friday this week - so will add my weight then. :)

Have a lovely time away PH

and morning to everyone
xxx

:D:D:D
well good morning everyone!! i've missed you this weekend lol have been so busy! i'm glad everyone is doing okay and we havent had anything that we can't overcome.... i have a confession.... and i bet you all no where this is going..... but i was at a party last night where there was lots of food, we got home late and my mate let my bf take to containers of chilli, some jammy dodgers and some pringles home.... well i sat up and helped him scoff the lot!!:mad::mad::mad:
I do feel bad this morning but not as bad as i thought i would, it's weird because i have no plans at all to do this again, but feel quite peacefull about it as i no why i did it and how it made me feel before and after!
i'll be on later to catch up with you all:D

Morning everyone (well I know it's afternoon/early evening really but I've slept all day after my night shift, bliss! lol!)

Purple sounds like another busy day for you, the weight is going to be absolutely falling off you!!!:D I hope you have a lovely time away

Goosey well done, you sound so strong and focused and these experiences while we're on CD teach us so much, so well done for getting back onto the wagon:D

Louie hope you're having a fab time in blackpool....I am soooooo jealous!

Hope you're ok today nit:)

Biltsy, weigh in day again tomorrow:eek: where on earth has the week gone?? Are you looking forward to it?

I am actually really nervous about weigh in:eek: I havn't been naughty or anything and I really was ok with just a pound last week, but what if it's really low again? I don't feel like I've lost much this week and I know I'm going to be a bit disappointed if it's only a pound again. I can't even hop on the scales and have a quick peek cos I havnt got any lol:p

Morning everyone (well I know it's afternoon/early evening really but I've slept all day after my night shift, bliss! lol!)

Purple sounds like another busy day for you, the weight is going to be absolutely falling off you!!!:D I hope you have a lovely time away

Goosey well done, you sound so strong and focused and these experiences while we're on CD teach us so much, so well done for getting back onto the wagon:D

Louie hope you're having a fab time in blackpool....I am soooooo jealous!

Hope you're ok today nit:)

Biltsy, weigh in day again tomorrow:eek: where on earth has the week gone?? Are you looking forward to it?

I am actually really nervous about weigh in:eek: I havn't been naughty or anything and I really was ok with just a pound last week, but what if it's really low again? I don't feel like I've lost much this week and I know I'm going to be a bit disappointed if it's only a pound again. I can't even hop on the scales and have a quick peek cos I havnt got any lol:p

Well I got scales and if i'm very lucky i might have lost 1 to 2lbs...... but getting weighed at lunch time cos its 1/2 term..... but i get measured tommorrow, get that every 2 weeks...... looking forward to that....when do you get measured?????????????? went through my clothes today and most of my 16's fit YIPEEEEEE so don't really care what the scales say (plus i've eaten on friday so this weekend won't have lost any)

I've wanted a stone each month whilst on ss+ and i've done that in 3 weeks....so by the 19th march it should be 2 stone,,,,, thats my goal..... and sometimes its not the scales its how you feel about yourself ( if that makes any sense at all lol)))

Have you tried many new or old clothes on, it can be quite scary lol well it is for me......:8855:

Loved-Up really hope that you are rewarded with a good loss.. the scales do sometimes deceive us so perhaps you are in for a double los this week - maybe they were just about to move again last week ((Hugs))

Hope both of your weigh ins are good :D

well swimming was cut short as fosling wouldn't behave.. we've taken her three times now and each time she's played up..

fingers x'd the weight drops off me! lol
forgot my lunch shake again till 4pm so will head for a later dinner tonight.

Back