Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

Hi all

well PH what are ya going to do wiv her, i can't take mine swimming cos she's petrefied of it, she does it at school and on hols at a villa but a public pool is WAY too much for her..... went to butlins wiv her the first year and thought she was just having a paddy lol

well good night to everyone hope you all had a good day

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

test you to the hilt don't they! lol We're all still getting to know each others quirks and boundaries, and she learnt today that when i say we'll leave the pool... we leave the pool! :p

just polished off my soup and veggies..and feel stuffed now..

TEAM 23 WON AGAIN.....LOL

test you to the hilt don't they! lol We're all still getting to know each others quirks and boundaries, and she learnt today that when i say we'll leave the pool... we leave the pool! :p

just polished off my soup and veggies..and feel stuffed now..

no nice soup for me doing 4 shakes as think i might be using too much veg in them lol :8855:

my mates have to do that wiv their boy, when his naughty they go, but he does have bad behavoural probs....:cry:

how long has she been wiv you????

just had a strawberry frozen tetra, was ok... but proper icecream would have been much nicer.....:8855::8855::8855::8855:

lol at the 'proper ice cream' we can have proper ice-cream in the summer when we're at goal! ;) just one though! lol

Fosling has only been with us since Jan 4th.. so early days. :)

We're all winners even if we're not the overall team to win ;)

sounds sensible about the veggies if you're eating too much ;) gotta be careful. :) 4 shakes works well :) I'll be doing this over the next few days as we're away. :) Bought bottled water today as the water is lovely here but not so in Herts, so rather than be 'yuk' I thought I'd be wise and buy some ;)

Ohhh Biltsy get you in your size 16's:D

I havn't really tried on my old clothes for two reasons.....one I'm a bit worried I'll get demotivated if they don't fit and two....... I've cut all the lables out so I don't know what sizes they are:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Sorry your swimming was cut short purple, I do the old 'right we are leaving NOW' thing, unfortunatley it then takes me ten minutes to organise them all lol!:p I'm sure your little fosterling (I love love love that term) will soon come on in leaps and bounds with you

Team 23 are doing great, but if there was a competition for the best team and best team spirit we'd win hands down:D

Morning everyone

Biltsy good luck for weigh in:)

I am having a really bad morning, I am in so much pain with my gall bladder:cry: I think the diet is triggering it as it's what happened last time I was on CD too:cry:

I don't know what to do, this diet is so important to me, but i can't cope with this much pain all the time, last time I was admitted to hospital on morphine it got so bad:cry:

Sorry girls for being so miserable, I'm sure normal service will be resumed shortly:eek:

Morning everyone

Biltsy good luck for weigh in:)

I am having a really bad morning, I am in so much pain with my gall bladder:cry: I think the diet is triggering it as it's what happened last time I was on CD too:cry:

I don't know what to do, this diet is so important to me, but i can't cope with this much pain all the time, last time I was admitted to hospital on morphine it got so bad:cry:

Sorry girls for being so miserable, I'm sure normal service will be resumed shortly:eek:

morning loved up,
what triggers your gall bladder normally???? I thought it was too much fat in the diet???? you could go onto the 810 or 1000 plan or even the 1200. you'd still lose weight if its the 3 packs and nought else thats doing it, phone ya cdc to see what she says....or ask the cdc on here what she suggests,,,
sorry not much help...lol

i was like that with the clothes but feel really positive and although not all 16's fitted it felt lovely to throw some away that were TOO BIG,,, get me lol :8855:

I lost 2.25lb bringing my total to 16.75lb lost in four weeks....................................
i'm doing somersoults

wow
wow
wow

i now weigh 14,2........... started at 15,4 3/4

wow
wow
wow

:p:p:D:flirt2::flirt2::553::553::553::happy036::happy036::happy036::character00100::whacky068::whacky068::talk017::talk017::wow::wow::grouphugg::grouphugg::party0023:
YEY Biltsy!! wooo!!!
Well done babes, you must be on cloud nine!!! you have done soooo well!!
Loved-Up maybe it is best you go see you gp babes, this diet is good but if it is effecting your health it's not, or moving up to a higher cal plan where you will still loose weight, let us no babes, i'm all worried:wave_cry:

hows everyone elses days going? i'v felt horrible ever since the silly chilli incident but today am feeling quite happy and up-beat, going to spring clean the flat... haha won't take long it's about the size of a man's shoe box lol
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Loved-Up.. has your dr given the ok for CD? Just wondering if there is something in the shakes that is sparking off your gall bladder ((hugs)) I had mine removed 8 years ago now, after gall stones in my bile duct.. :( can totally appreciate the level of pain you are in ((Hugs)). Cheese used to spark mine off.. so wondering if it's protein or milk related? are there any foods you have to naturally avoid? May well be worth speaking to your GP.. or to CD to get more advice.
Hope you can work around it with certain products.. my CDC told me about a woman who lost 6 stone on just one flavour of shakes..

Biltsy congratulations! :) that's a great loss, and a great amount in such a short time!! :)

Been up to my eyes in washing, packing and tidying before we go away tomorrow. :) My new client came round with more work for me!! :) all good stuff :) he seems to be happy with my work and throwing more my way is fantastic news. :D

Hope you have a lovely time away PH, keep strong and can't wait to hear your weightloss on friday.
so happy your getting loads of work, will hopefully keep you super busy lol keep your mind of them rumbles :)
love ya all,
where is everyone it's normally dead busy at this time lol :)

I'm here was just playing on arcade, connect 2, quite addicted i am...lol

have a lovely time away PH

who else gets weighed in today is it Lou or loved up?????

We should add weigh in days to our signatures! ;) though mine changes weekly! lol

Thanks for the good wishes :) leave around 10am tomorrow so will try and nip in to say cheerio. :) Thanks for the message goosey ((hugs))

No time for rumbles these days! lol honestly I haven't noticed any for days!! lol

I think it's lou, are you still on cloud nine babes about your loss? my bf is sitting eating homemade spag bol.... looks lovely but very naughty lol so having my water, glug glug glug :) mmm i do love water lol nothing better than water :)
ahhh think i'm going mad, haha
sitting watching the dispatches thing on channel four about job losses, very sad :( xxx

:talk017:
yes still on the cloud,, very happy with myself, even though its still only 2lb, but if i can keep this up mmmmmmmm
10 stone in no time at all......
got measured again today and i do like seing the shrinking inches too....lol

and i love my water, can't get enough of it beautiful lovely water mmmmmmmmm:(
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:sigh:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:eek:

lol :8855:
ly all
xxxxx

Last edited:
Job market is a nightmare at the moment :( Lots of redundancies around here.. :(

Biltsy you should be proud! and you've broken the 200lb barrier too :D

lol water is my bestfriend lol
oooo..so did your cdc say if you had lost any inches? if so how many?
you will be 10 stone in absolutely no time babes, just can seem abit longer some times, but when you really think about it we arn't going to be on this diet forever... well i will if i keep having silly chilli moments lol
xx

well ive done worse than chilli!!!!!
lots worse

19/1 2/2 16/2
bust 44 42 1/2 41 1/2
waist 48 44 1/2 42 1/2
hips 51 49 48
arm 15 15 14 1/2
thighs 27 26 25

waist one was cos i had IBS day i got measured so was quite high, going down steadily same as BMI.... does your cdc do measuring or do you do it?????
I asked her to do it fornightly.....:D

Job market is a nightmare at the moment :( Lots of redundancies around here.. :(

Biltsy you should be proud! and you've broken the 200lb barrier too :D

I am over the moon. thanks PH..... just another 3lb then i'll be in the 13 stone bracket,,,,he he:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back