Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

yeh babes, she does it weekly but only my waist, it's funny how all the cdc's differ in what they do, like some will allow bars from day one, others not till week 2, iv lost 2 inches in total off my waist, still not feeling much difference in clothes, but liam says he can definetly get more arm around me lol
:)

why don't you measure yourself and do thigh waist hbust etc...its a real incentive, even if the scales don't move much my inches do lol

off to bed now, will watch some tele

Nite nite hun

xxxx

must measure myself soon too :) I have noticed my 'regular' fleeces are getting baggier around the tummy :) tried a blouse on tonight that I couldn't get into and it fits now :)

Will measure on friday as have totm at the moment so won't be a true reflection ;)

Night all! Have a good few days :)

Hi all,

Well done Biltsy on you w.i. :happy096:. I hope you have a good break PH.

Blackpool was freezing but sooooo much fun!!!! I had a bit of a slip with the diet, ok actually it was a large slip. I started with really good intentions, had a shake in the car on the way up. It was soooo cold on the sat - so I had a normal lunch with my family (salad and a slice of pizza). It just went downhill from there, I just ate normally - i did try to make good choices and most of the time I did. Have just weighed myself - and the word OOPS springs to mind. Have put on 2lb. Sorry guys, I have let you down. In my defence - it's not everyday you finish a degree!!! Wonder how long I can use that as an excuse - only kidding. Back on the diet today!!!

Did have a good thing happen on friday for my last day of placment - started in sixe 14 trousers. Then ended up in size 16 and size 18 trousers. I managed to wear my size 14 trousers for a whole day!!!

sooo glad you had a nice albiet cold weekend, those pounds will be off again in a day so no worries there lou..

I ate tea wiv OH and kids friday, lasagne.....so very carb filled dinner lol but ooooh soooo nice mmmmmm

Have a good time PH hope fosling behaves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

off to dentist wiv kids later and then some bra shopping as not a single bra fits me, will buy nice and cheap ones as hopefully won't need that size for long he he lol

Thanks peggy mcparrot!! Have a good shopping trip!! Was thinking myself that new bras maybe needed!!

Hi all,

Well done Biltsy on you w.i. :happy096:. I hope you have a good break PH.

Blackpool was freezing but sooooo much fun!!!! I had a bit of a slip with the diet, ok actually it was a large slip. I started with really good intentions, had a shake in the car on the way up. It was soooo cold on the sat - so I had a normal lunch with my family (salad and a slice of pizza). It just went downhill from there, I just ate normally - i did try to make good choices and most of the time I did. Have just weighed myself - and the word OOPS springs to mind. Have put on 2lb. Sorry guys, I have let you down. In my defence - it's not everyday you finish a degree!!! Wonder how long I can use that as an excuse - only kidding. Back on the diet today!!!

Did have a good thing happen on friday for my last day of placment - started in sixe 14 trousers. Then ended up in size 16 and size 18 trousers. I managed to wear my size 14 trousers for a whole day!!!

the trousers were good then lou a size 14 all day, do you mean when you first started your course you were size 18???? didn't get that bit lol thickie me lol:8855::8855:

That was me!!! Doh - brain goes quicker than my fingers can type. I was a size 14 when I started the course 4 years ago and within a year of starting was a size 16/18. So I finished the course in the trousers I started in!!!!:D

That was me!!! Doh - brain goes quicker than my fingers can type. I was a size 14 when I started the course 4 years ago and within a year of starting was a size 16/18. So I finished the course in the trousers I started in!!!!:D

:happy096::happy096::bliss::girlpower::wow:

thats brill lou, what do you weigh now in stones never can work out the pounds thing, lol
I'm 14 stone and now back in 16's, and i know when i'm 12 stone am in 14's...

Hello everyone

Sorry for my downer yesterday:eek: I am feeling much much better today, still a bit worried though but my lovely CDC has been so helpful so fingers crossed I'll be ok

Purple hope your having a good time:D

Biltsy, well done on another fab loss:happy096::D

Louie glad you had a good weekend away:D and wooooo hooooo on the size 14's:D

Goosey well done for resisting the spag bol:D

Nit, you ok hun, you've been a bit quiet? xx

Well I had weigh in yesterday and lost 6lbs so I am over the moon:character00100: I got measured too and am losing inches as well......can't remember them all but 4" off my waist and 3" off my bust:eek::D

I love this diet so much I am detemined to keep on with it:D

Check you out Loved up - wow what a great loss. :happy096::talk017::wow::talk017:

Don't think mine will be anything great this week! Infact think I have put on!! But that's my own fault!

:happy096: WELL DONE

:bliss::talk017:
AND THERE YOU WERE THINKING IT WOULDN'T BE MUCH

:talk017::character00238:

:gen126::massmoon:

MORE FAITH IN YOURSELF I THINK IS NEEDED.

WELL WHAT DID THE CDC SAY ABOUT YOUR GALL THING????? WHAT YOU GOTTA DO?????

Thank you Louie and Biltsy:flowers:

I really really wasn't expecting so much this week:eek:

Well with the gall bladder thing she thinks that the weight loss could be whats causing it to flare up but not the diet iysim, so I'm seeing the doctor at the end of the week and she's given me an info book for him and also numbers so he can ring her and/or head office

If it gets much worse and they insist I stop she's going to talk me through moving up to the 1000/1200 plan with a view to dropping back down to ss asap
so I feel much happier now that theres a bit of a plan there, but I'm still really hoping it'll settle down for a bit so I can keep going

I'm sure I have read somewhere that your at increased risk of gallstones when you're on a vlcd, can't think where I got that from though. Thing is you can't win - being overweight is a pre-disposing factor for gall stones and so is the diet!! Hence the old wives tale that gallstones are more prevelent in fair, fat, female that are forty!

I know cholecystitis can be mega painful - go careful. :D

WELL SAID STAFF NURSE HOOK

Hi - just wanted to clarify ...vlcd's do not in themselves 'cause' gallstones but ...being already overweight our diet has been a predominately high fat diet - once we embark on a vlcd, our fat intake is decreased significantly - but your gallbladder will continue to produce the same amount of bile that it has been accustomed to producing...with little to no fat now in our diet to breakdown, the excess bile is what causes the increase in the development of gallstones...which as anyone who has suffered an attack knows is a bloody painful thing...

I really hope you get sorted loved up ...

take care

debs xx

Just read up on gallstones/gall bladder and its sounds painfull and weight loss can trigger it as said by cdc above, hope it gets better quick lovedup.......sending my love to you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

READ THIS THREAD GIRLIES DIDN'T KNOW THIS ONLY ONE ALLOWED

Water Flavourings and Mousse Mix Quantities

hiya girlies!

i know ive been really quiet as i have have a cambridge meltdown! ate a big mac on friday! thats right! beef! whats wrong with me!!!! italian restraunt on saturday...indians on sunday and a chinese tonight...!!!!

im officially quitting the diet tonight! its horrible i know i lasted like 2 and a half weeks! and i feel terrible for what i may have done to the team...i really thort i could do it so im really really really sorry for joining and then quitting! i just love food far too much to deny myself cos ill just end up having a massive binge fest!

i cannot even explain how bad i feel, more doing this to all of you rather than myself! so please dont hate me and i think you shud try and get fraggle on ur team! tempt her! she loves 22!

i totally love u all and hope u all do really really really well!!! and i know uz will! fo sho!

so farewell! i may hang about on here i think ill go back onto WW as i have found a new love for even salad after CD!!! maybe ill check in in a few weeks and see how ur getting on!!!

muchos love xxx Nit :wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

Back