Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

oh nit

Well if you missing food sooo much ww will be better foryou, and your sis does that too. right?????

i love ya loads and will miss ya far more....

make sure ya keep posting on pirates otherwise I WILL have withdrawal lol

you've had a brilliant start to your weight loss.... so just keep going with it and we will all get there in the end....

will miss you soo soo soo much

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks guys for the advice and sympathy, thank you irishangel for popping in to give some advice, it's all much appreciated:flowers:

NIT!!!!:cry::cry::cry: So sorry to see you go babe:( BUT you have to do whats going to make you happy, we all only want the best for you, and if thats not CD then so be it:) I'm sure you'll do fab at WW, but please keep popping in won't you? cos I'll miss ya:wave_cry:

hey hey hey girlie pops, well i'm away for a day and look what i coome back to, loved u must be on cloud nine with biltsy... and hopefully PH with your weight loss, well done you to, my little stars! :)

OMG please nit don't go.... otherwize i will be shiz by itself and that doesn't make sence!!! lol nah in all seriousness babes, we just want you to be happy whatever you do, bilts is write, your have a great start to your weightloss so just keep up the good work. Going to miss your pirate shinanigans tho, love you lots and lots, thank you for sharing this journey with us!

Hi debs(irisangel) btw everyone that's my actual cdc... everyone wave lol see you tomorrow :)

I hope ph is doing okay, she had her WI at 10 this morning did she not?
I have really been bad with not taking my packs this week, it just felt likke i have been missing a few hear and therethe past three weeks, but OH went in my cuboard tonight looking to find only four left..... and there was 8 days worth!!! i'm really ashamed and i no it is very dangerous not to have my packs, so starting tomorrow, all packs everyday!! i do find it hard tho when i'm not feeling hungry :( does anyone no if you have to buy a weeks worth from your cdc each week, or can you buy as much as you want? really i want to just buy peanut bars and butterscotch packs this week and get my other packs from what i have left over.

love you all
WI tomorrow :) (only looking for 1lb cos of silly chilli night)

Btw also found out i passed all my exams :)

Congrats sam

brill
fantastic
marvalous

yes you can buy what you want, how many you want etc, well i do, just had a toffee bar, very nice too...

Nite nite lovies xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done Sam on passing your exams, good luck with the weigh in tonight. I am really not looking forward to mine - have deffo put on at least 2lb. Was having the same wabbles as Nit - it was so nice actually eating things over the weekend - it's made me realise how much I miss food. Have felt so sick yesterday and I'm hating the taste of my shake. Am so confused - don't know whether to continue or stop and do something else?:8855::8855::8855:

Nit, sorry to hear your stopping - really understand where your coming from. Will miss you loads!!

Goosey well done on passing your exams:D:talk017:

Good luck for weigh in, and please tyr and take all your packs hun, I worry about you:eek:

Louie a 2lb gain is nothing for a weekend away! it'll be gone in no time at all:) Would hate to lose you as well as nit:cry:but I hope you can come to a decision on whats right for you, you have had a FANTASTIC weight loss so far so I know you'll be skinny in no time no matter what you do:D

BUSY DAY

:doh: BLOODY BUSY DAY WIV SOCIAL WORKERS ETC

GOT HEADACHE NOW FROM ALL THE STRESS YUCK

:p OH PAINTING/ KIDS ARE PLAYING/ AND I'M DESTRESSING POSTING TO YOU GUYS

:8855::massmoon: JUST HAD A CHOC MINT MOUSSE. WELL 1/2 OF ONE , WILL SAVE THE OTHER BIT FOR EVENING MUNCHIES LOL ALWAYS GET THEM.........

GOOSEY BABY HONEY OH LEADER DIVINE... YOU GOTTA FIND US ANOTHER RUMBLER, WHAT WE GONNA DO. WE LOST KERRY AND NOW NIT......

WAS QUITE UPSET LAST NIGHT ABOUT IT, SUPPOSE JUST THINKING WILL I CAVE IN NEXT!!!!!! BUT NOT GOING TOOO, MUST DO THIS, MUST LOSE THE WEIGHT AND STAY POSITIVE...
BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN OR NOT.......NEED SOME HUGS GIRLIES

:gen126: :hug99: :argh: :grouphugg:

:whoopass: OR A GOOD ASS WHOOPING

Am thinking I may just cave in before you Biltsy - really considering it!!

Sorry to hear you've had a hectic day.:hug99:

Ah biltsy honey:hug99::gen126::grouphugg:we may have lost nit:cry:but we're staying strong, we're gonna do this together ok:D

Sorry you've had a stressful day though:hug99:

I've just got home from taking the kids for a walk down to the seafront, though we spent most of our time in the arcades:eek: Have to pop to the supermarket later to get some goodies (that I won't be eating:D) cos my beautiful little girl Mia is three tomorrow:D so my poor boys will be eating pink cupcakes and drinking out of princess cups:8855:

Noooooo Louie not you too!!!!!

You can't all abandon us<<sob sob>>:cry:;)

Seriously though, you have done soooo bloody well, you must do whatever will make you happiest, lifes to short:)

I FEEL SOOO HAPPY AND ESTACTIC WITH MY LOSSES SO FAR
AND KNOW DAM WELL THAT WW TAKES TOO LONG, SW DON'T WORK FOR ME AND I CAN'T AFFORD LL...
AND DON'T HAVE THE DISCIPLINE TO GO IT ALONE, WELL NOT UNTILL I GET AT LEAST 4 STONE GONE

SO YOU ARE STUCK WITH ME

BUT JUST FIND IT SO DISHEARTNING SOMETIMES
AND I KNOW WE ALL DO AND ITS NOT JUST ME

I JUST WISH WE COULD MEET UP AND THEN COULD HAVE A REAL ***** AND MOAN ABOUT THIS BLOODY DIET
ABOUT HOW CRAPPY AND MOODY I FEEL SOMETIMES

ITS A DAILY BATTLE OF THE BLOODY FRIDGE/CUPBOARD/TOASTER ETC

NO DIETING EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN THIS AHRD, BUT I PICKED THIS DIET, AND IT TOOK ME MONTHS AND MONTHS TO GET THERE, I'VE SEEN THE RESULTS OF EX COLLEAGUES ON LL,
SO
I KNOW I CAN DO THIS
I KNOW IT WILL WORK
I KNOW IT WILL BE OVER FAR QUICKER THAN A CONVENTIAL DIET

BUT WHY DO I HAVE TO KEEP TELLING MYSELF THIS 20 OR MORE TIMES A DAY

SORRY GUYS ITS EASIER TO SOUND OFF TO YOU RATHER THAN oh

Am thinking I may just cave in before you Biltsy - really considering it!!

Sorry to hear you've had a hectic day.:hug99:

MIGHT CRACK UP IF YOU GO TOO LOU:cry:

PLEASE DON'T:(

DOING CD DAILY IS NEEDED FOR US BOTH

It's just doing my head in today. The taste of those shakes made me feel so sick and just can't face another one. Am going to have a chat with my cdc tonght, thing is I know it works and the results are good. Just miss eating!!! Thanks you loved up and Biltsy xxxx

Good luck wiv your wi, hope you've lost those 2lbs from your celebration weekend away

i just had a stirfry of broc and cabbage and some nice white fish( not cod though that makes me gag) tooo big a portion of veg but sod it i needed to eat, and its sure beats a chinese takeaway....lol

if i can't cope much longer i will do the 1000 cal plan as you eat lunch and tea....... Just lost my book though so will have to speak to cdc if thats what i need to do......but will still be doing cd...

thanks guys! this is still my team forever! im rooting for you! and hope ur new team member appriciates you! truth is that i never ever stick to diets but u have helped me stick out three weeks on super super hard CD!

dont give up! i am weak and addicted to food....once u cheat u'll only repeat...i just made that up:D...i will keep checking in and hijacking ur thread and ov corse PIRATES!!! arrr!!!:8855:

u are never alone Shiz! i just hope the WWer's are as lush as the CDer's...Nit is still a minimin! just on a diff diet! anyways im going to be nebbing at ur losses!!! big brothers watching! ;)

XXXXXXX:heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:XXXXXXXx

Calling all rumbles!!! this is your captain speaking!!!
Right my lovey beautiful friends, this is not on!! lol come on louie, you are doing so well babes, you can do this i know you can, you have for the past three weeks, so you can do it for another 3!! It's horrible the way we feel sometimes, and please guys don't think you are alone in wanting to go raid the fridge or the cuboard, but we are in this together never alone, no-one is perfect and no-one is expecting us to be, we each have our own journey to go on, and your right biltsy, if you need that extra portion of veg or a whole chicken breast then go ahead.. it's better than a take-away! :)

I just wish i could see you all in person and give you all such a massive hug, this is not an easy diet, but at the end of the day this is probubly the closest thing we are all going to get to a quick fix, just think what you were doing three months ago... probubly xmas shopping lol now does that really seem that long ago? coz thats how long we all have, we are all more than a 1/4 through our 12 weeks, some of us may not even need 12 weeks,

please guys i love you all and you hav really helped me through this diet, i just want to help you, i have all the faith in the world that we can do this, we are most definetly the closest team n minimins, and to me that means alot.

I have put some pic's up of what 5lbs of fat really looks like and what 1lb of fat looks like and it really shocked me, just think how many of them lumps you have lost.

Love you all

p/s lost 5lb this week :)

thanks guys! this is still my team forever! im rooting for you! and hope ur new team member appriciates you! truth is that i never ever stick to diets but u have helped me stick out three weeks on super super hard CD!

dont give up! i am weak and addicted to food....once u cheat u'll only repeat...i just made that up:D...i will keep checking in and hijacking ur thread and ov corse PIRATES!!! arrr!!!:8855:

u are never alone Shiz! i just hope the WWer's are as lush as the CDer's...Nit is still a minimin! just on a diff diet! anyways im going to be nebbing at ur losses!!! big brothers watching! ;)

XXXXXXX:heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:XXXXXXXx

:heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump: LURVE YOU OODLES

calling all rumbles!!! This is your captain speaking!!!
right my lovey beautiful friends, this is not on!! Lol come on louie, you are doing so well babes, you can do this i know you can, you have for the past three weeks, so you can do it for another 3!! It's horrible the way we feel sometimes, and please guys don't think you are alone in wanting to go raid the fridge or the cuboard, but we are in this together never alone, no-one is perfect and no-one is expecting us to be, we each have our own journey to go on, and your right biltsy, if you need that extra portion of veg or a whole chicken breast then go ahead.. It's better than a take-away! :)

i just wish i could see you all in person and give you all such a massive hug, this is not an easy diet, but at the end of the day this is probubly the closest thing we are all going to get to a quick fix, just think what you were doing three months ago... Probubly xmas shopping lol now does that really seem that long ago? Coz thats how long we all have, we are all more than a 1/4 through our 12 weeks, some of us may not even need 12 weeks,

please guys i love you all and you hav really helped me through this diet, i just want to help you, i have all the faith in the world that we can do this, we are most definetly the closest team n minimins, and to me that means alot.

i have put some pic's up of what 5lbs of fat really looks like and what 1lb of fat looks like and it really shocked me, just think how many of them lumps you have lost.

love you all

p/s lost 5lb this week :)

go goosey 5lb and chilli and pringles

just start eating your blodoy 4 packs a day
or i'll come get you.....
and you passed your course too!!!!!!

go sam team captain and merciful leader

lol thanks babes, what a big post lol have a look at my photo's, going to post on the team vacencies, then off to the cinema to see bejamin button, hope i wasn't to harsh in last post. will check back after cinema.
:) xxxx

Back