Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

Hi all, ok have pulled myself together and I'm going to give it another go. Although I put on 1lb this week but to be honest I'm ok with that as I ate like crap over the weekend - pizza, burgers and chips etc.

Thanks for your support guys during my major wabble today, have a feeling it's not completely over but for now I feel strong. Love you all and thanks again. xx

wow lou that still means you lost a lb since you got back though, so thats really good and its mean i've nearly caught you up too lol

love ya to bits too

xxxx

Thanks honey, really don't know where I would be without your support!! I'll have hat 1lb off plus more next week. :)

yeah knowing you , you'll lose 1/2 a stone lol

i would have jacked this in without you guys too, so the feelings are mutual for us all xxx

hey guys, well done lou! a 1lb is really not a great gain at all, i hope you are prowed of yourself, i'm prowed of you!!! in the words of nit. mucho prowed my piratee lol
well the curious case of benjamin button was pants!! i wouldn't really recommend going and seeing it, was far to long!!! almost 3 hours!! brad pitt was still hot tho lol
going to say goodnight, i hope everyone has a great day tomorrow, it's the start of the rest of our lives lol
remember never alone :)
p.s anyone herd from PH, hope shes okay
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WOW Goosey 5lbs!!!! That is awesome:happy096::talk017:

Louie a pound on is fab for a weekend away (I could do a stone easy:p):D I am so glad your feeling stronger, we're all here for you any time you need it:gen126:

Biltsy sod the extra veg:p you are doing fantastically we WILL do this together as a team:grouphugg:

Nit, your lovely post made me all tearfull:cry:gonna miss you and your posts sooooo much, make sure you do keep stalking us, and make sure those ww lot are nice to you or we'll make them walk the plank;)

Purple hope your having a good time away, looking forward to hearing about your wi on friday:D

All's well here, just had (another!) lovely bath, all my little princess' presents are all wrapped, goodies for the party tea are all bought (and all pink:8855:) and I walked around sainsburys and wasn't tempted at all <<polishes halo>>;)lol!

I had some cottage cheese earlier to and it was yummy! pre CD I never though I'd say that:p

Hey Goosey, forgive me - I forgot to say WELL DONE on another fantastic loss.:happy096::clap:

Thanks Loved up for your kind words yesterday - hope your princess has a good day today!! :thankyou:

Louie is 100% committed again to the diet and is feeling strong :character00115::character00116:

Last edited:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
LOVEDUP PRINCESS
:birthday: :bday:

HAVE A GREAT PARTY

Ahhh thanks guys, my little Mia is having a fab day:D She has no idea whats going on bless her but everytime someone gives her a present she says " oh wow, thank you so much" with a big excited grin on her face lol!

So far I have resisted croissants, chocolate, jelly beans and crisps and we've still got the 'proper' tea party to come:eek::p

I will be so please if I can get through today without a wobble, birthdays have always been bad for me on a diet......I always used them as an excuse to eat, so I'll be really pleased with myself if I can resist:D

Louie I an SO glad your feeling strong today, you can do this:D your size 14's are going to be falling off you in no time at all:D

Biltsy hope your feeling strong today too!:D

Hope your both ok goosey and purple:)

hey guys, aw loved hope your little princess has a super fab day... and well done you for avoiding all those temptations... you can still have a sniff lol there's no cals in a sniff :)
iv had a good day so far, not really done much though lol put up a post for a new team member but no luck yet,
could everyone please put up there details for this weeks losses etc :)
i'll start..
goosey -before 261lbs- lost 5lbs
PH-
Biltsy-
Louie-
Loved Up-

PH-
Biltsy- 198 lost 2.25lbs
Louie-
Loved Up-

thanks hun, do you no when ph is back from her little trip? hows your day been?xxx

crap day :sigh:

feel hungry:17729: tired:4635: cold :badmood:and pee'd off :beam:lol

sodding teenagers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm ok ish really, just pee'd off with soo many things that i can't post on here. life you know.......

been paint shopping for my new lounge but couldn't find any light fittings that i liked...

PH is getting weighed tomorrow i think so maybe she's back tonite!!!!!

Last edited:
aww babes, you can pm me if you want to vent if you think it will make you feel better, ((Hugs)) ooo paint shopping? any kind of shopping is great lol
i love decorating, it's still such a novelty :)
hope the hunger pains go away, remember it's not tummy hungry its mind hungry, glup glup glup that water babes and you should be okay, it's days like this that really test your wil power :D
did you hear of that woman on LL that died cos she drunk 4 litres of water in under an hour... it was horrible.

btw did you have a look at the pics of the 5lb of fat, really helps me through the day :D
xxxx

Hey goosey - do I really have to do mine????

PH-
Biltsy- 198 lost 2.25lbs
Louie- Before 176 put on 1lb OOPS!!! - 177lb
Loved Up-

no sorry babes, i didn't think, it was just automatic, don't worry we don't submit gains, sorry hun, don't worry tho you will totally kick ass next week babes
love ya xxxxx

Sorry your having a rough day Biltsy:hug99:if you ever need to offload via pm I'm always happy to listen too:hug99:

I've got a little bit of peace and quiet cos my little birthday girl has fallen asleep on the sofa lol!! Guess all the excitement must have been a bit much for her;) bet she'll be rareing to go later though:rolleyes::D

Goosey the 5lb of fat is shocking:eek: and kinda gross too! I of course know fat is bad but my god it's revoulting! Horrible to think of all the fat I'm carrying around......still makes me more determined than ever to get rid of it though:D

PH-
Biltsy- 198 lost 2.25lbs
Louie- Before 176 put on 1lb OOPS!!! - 177lb
Loved Up- before 246lbs lost 6lbs

Back