Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

hi guys

i don't buy the bars...so maybe i'll get 7 next week and your not suppose to freeze or cook anything of the packs( so i read this week) it kills all the vits in them..

also my nails are falling off. they have got so weak and nasty,,,,yuck i had nice nails pre cd, think i'll go get a multi vit pill from H & B next week to see if that helps

my tummy is killing me, hurts like hell and feel sick today cos of IBS..and i feel like crying cos of PMT...

sorry i'm a moany cow today, just want to feel better, get rid of IBS and PMT,,,then i will feel better......

I'd go have a kip but thats not on since started CD cos not tired anymore lol:8855: or cry :cry:

and yes goosey i've looked at those horrble pics, nasty stuff yuckie yuck made me feel sick,,,

((Hugs)) you'll likely feel better once pmt is gone.
Could you get nail strenghtener rather than a vit/min supplement just that you can overdo vitamins. :)

I reckon as long as you have 3 packs a day with vit's mins all 'safe' in them, then one pack a day where you do something they don't recommend isn't the end of the earth.. just my reckoning.. I don't always stick to that, but if it helps you stay on plan then it's well worth it :)

Other things you could do is get the mix-amousse and veggie drink from CDC.. that way you can add to your day without it being a cheat :)

didn't think you could overdose on vits, thought your bod just got rid of ones you did not need, tried nail strenghteners, my nails are not bitten but down to the hurty bit already, just breaking and bending off, already do mousse mix but not tried any thing else, whats veg drink like, as i don't normally like veg drinks or oxo drinks etc....

hey biltsy, big hugs babes, it must be horrible, pmt is the worst sometimes... stupid hormones!!, sometimes i feel better after having a little cry, i herd that you loose the vits from cooking, i.e making muffins, but my cdc said the CD people used to say it was okay, and then just recently they have said that the vits will be lost, so i was told if i was going to cook anything stick to only cooking one aday :D
A calcium tablet from h&b should be okay i think, as the packs just give you recommended daily allowance, which is actually less than what your body can take, really hope you feel better babes, and i strongly recomend you get some peanut chrunch bars they are just lovely, they really do taste like the top of a snickers :D and if your lucky you will get one with a WHOLE peanut in them lol, they have peanut butter in them lol, wish i could just give you a proper hug :)
sorry bout the photo's if they made you feel sick, i just like to see what i have lost in physical terms, pitty it doesn't come of in chunks like that tho lol we would all have tiny little waists if it did lol
hugs againxx

:hug99::flowers:Hey Biltsy, sorry to hear you having a rough time of it!!! Was there anything specific that set of your ibs - mine used to be triggered by too much dairy produce.

Do you remember the other week when I had that salty taste in my mouth (NO RUDE JOKES PLEASE), but you thought it might be an idea to split my shakes and have them little and often. Is that something you could try???

My problem time is evening's too, it's ok when the girls have swim training because by the time I get home - it's nearly time for bed. But the nights there's no swimming I find really hard!!! I bought a cross sitich when I first started CD so that I could occupy my mind with something else particularly as uni work had finished. Is there something you could take up?

I wish I could make things better for you, you're always there for me when things get tough.

OMG, Goosey - I have just looked at the pictures of fat. I have to say they make me feel sick too - but I do find it totally amazing to think I have lost like 3 of them!!!
Also looked at your pictures - how pretty are you? Think you should apply for Britains next top model - seriously!

sorry louie, really didn't mean to make everyone feel sick lol thank you for the pretty comment (really don't see it my self!! Always feel like the ugly one, everywhere i go!), but hey that might change once i reach goal, need to work on self confidence me thinks.
btw never asked you if you managed to get that horrid salty (he he) taste out your mouth?
xxxx

You seriously shouldn't feel like the ugly one you are well pretty.

The salty taste did go actually over the weekend - when I had my naughty break from the diet. But I have noticed that the veg soup which I really loved, tastes really salty and I have gone off having that one. When I told my cdc - she said she hadn't herd anyone else refer to having a salty taste in their mouth but she did feel that it could be connected to the diet. Wonder if it will return???

it might do babes, i have definetly read quite a few posts where people talk about getting a salty taste, so your not alone, although unfortunetly there doesn't seem to be any kind of remedy other than glug glug glug and hugs hugs hugs :)

hello all! just a quick message as i am a bit busy at work today! bleurgh i hate my job.

i am an aussie living in leeds but planning on going home at the end of the year, hot and skinny to boot.

hope everyone is having a great day :) xoxox

:hug99::flowers:Hey Biltsy, sorry to hear you having a rough time of it!!! Was there anything specific that set of your ibs - mine used to be triggered by too much dairy produce.

but you thought it might be an idea to split my shakes and have them little and often. Is that something you could try???

thanks lou

yes today i am splitting my packs, had half a veg soup so far and about 3 litres of water, sitting here typing in a coat!!!!lol :8855:so cold brrrrrrrrrrrr must be all the cold water.

last time on ww i did do my cross stitch , but to be honest at the mo i can't be bothered,plus my kitten's will be all over me if i try... plus one of my kittens(year old) is pregnant so will have more kittens soon all say aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

thought i'd got 3 kittens all girls,, oh no 2 were boys...minnie is pregs, mo-jo is a boy and so is molly...lol :8855:

glad the salty taste has gone for now,

and goosey i didn't mean your pics made me feel sick, makes me feel sick to think i'm carrying thats yucky stuff around wiv me lol thats all
and yes you ARE VERY PRETTY....but know were your coming from on that front, as in believing it.....

being slimmer doesn't make all the probs go away but it sure helps towards it.....

xxxxxxxxxx:psiholog: xxxxxxxxx

awww bilsy you will have to put some pics of your little new kittens up when they are born... you could call them.. goosey, louie, loved-up, eyeontheprise and purple lol, have no idea how many kittens you normally get in a litter so may need to double up some names lol hahaha like purple-goosey-hugs-up haha

hope you splittig the packs works for you babes, my mum has ibs and i now how painfull it can be ((HUGS))

Hi eyeontheprise, hows your day going? mines okay so far, just a bit borred, had my peanut bar(highlight of my day lol) so will look forward to my butterscotch angel delight tonight :)
xx

hello all! just a quick message as i am a bit busy at work today! bleurgh i hate my job.

i am an aussie living in leeds but planning on going home at the end of the year, hot and skinny to boot.

hope everyone is having a great day :) xoxox

Hi EOTP
sorry posts crossed, and sorry if you read my threads that i'm so on a downer today, just struggling at mo, but thats why I LOVE THIS TEAM :D:D:D:D:D

I love cats - have four myself. Ernie is 11, Tigger is 4, Ollie is 18months and Thomas is 6months old. Luckily they are all boys.

I have taken the girls to the cinema to see Hotel for dogs - it was quite sad in places and mega funny in others. Was very pleased with myself that I had no popcorn or sweets - just my lunchtime shake!

Well done surviving the cinema without 'treats' lol the dog film is on my daughters 'wanna see list'. Bought her high school musical 3 the other day.. she used it in her dvd player in the car on the way home and has managed to get it covered in something that has ruined the disc!! :mad: not impressed I can tell you! lol

Girls decided to go out and play while we went to walk the dogs and see to my horse... got back and our minxy foster child had broken into the house would you believe!! She had climbed over the back, through the back door and unlocked the front door from the inside.. goodness knows how she knew where the spare key was!!! :eek: They are sulking at the moment as they wanted me to clean down the trampoline.. I did when I got back but their punishment is not going on it till tomorrow! :8855:well it's only fair.. They didn't keep their word (were supposed to come back when they saw our car out front), so i'm not totally keeping mine. :sigh: she'll learn.. and we'll have to start locking the back door!!

Anyway.. off to weigh in in a minute, have a list of 2 weeks of shakes etc as no CDC next week.. hubby suggested buying 4 weeks but the 'failed dieter' in me says 'nooooo don't do it'.. and also I know I'll be gagging to weigh in after a fortnight! ;)

I have four too, my oldest is 11 called cornflake, cos she looked like someone had dropped cornflakes all over her face..

weell just had a porridge, so thats 1 1/2 packs so far today, tummy doesn't feel so horrible now... got go cook tea in a bit, which i don't have problems with now.. OH back at 6 so hopefully tonite will better than the last one.....

fingers crossed xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and toes and legs oh no thats cos i need another weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Really pleased to report a 4lb loss again this week!! :D
That's a total loss of 20lb since I started dieting, 14lb on CD. :) Only 1lb more and I'll have reached my first 10% loss..that'll be a quarter of the way to goal! :D:D:D

Oh and time to start our 'chart' for Goosey :)

Purple Hugs - 196lb - 4lb loss :)

goosey -before 261lbs- lost 5lbs
PH-
Biltsy- 198 lost 2.25lbs
Louie- Before 176 put on 1lb OOPS!!! - 177lb
Loved Up- before 246lbs lost 6lbs

was already done PH but about 2 pages ago lol

Oops!! :8855:thanks for posting it again :)

goosey -before 261lbs- lost 5lbs
PH- before 196lbs - lost 4lb
Biltsy- 198 lost 2.25lbs
Louie- Before 176 put on 1lb OOPS!!! - 177lb
Loved Up- before 246lbs lost 6lbs

Need to add on Eye on the prizes now ;)

P.S. Well done everyone!! Loved-Up that's been a great week for you! :D
Louie.. still amazed you managed to only gain a lb! ;) if I'd gone made for 2 days I'd have gained half a stone! lol

well done

:talk017::wow::angeldevil:

well done

wooooooo:cool:

what day will be your WI next, are you gonna keep it as a friday now????????

Back