Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

Ohhh.. just realised that 2 week weigh in will affect our team!! :cry: my scales is rubbish.. :( Will have to gestimate a loss for here I think.. according to my scales. I'll weigh in the morning and take the week from then if that's ok ?

Err weigh in on the 5th March which is a Thursday again... :8855:CDC couldn't do a Friday regularly.

Well done PH!!!! 4lb that's really really good!!

Glad to hear your tummys feeling a little better now Biltsy!!
I may not be around much over the weekend - have to take my eldest to Nottingham for a coaching course with the man who coached Rebecca Adlington (won 2 gold medals at the olympics). xx

Ohhh.. just realised that 2 week weigh in will affect our team!! :cry: my scales is rubbish.. :( Will have to gestimate a loss for here I think.. according to my scales. I'll weigh in the morning and take the week from then if that's ok ?

Err weigh in on the 5th March which is a Thursday again... :8855:CDC couldn't do a Friday regularly.

can't you weigh at a boots??? there quite precise.......my scales i thought were 1lb under my cdc's but this week my were over,, weird huh

thankyou lou, my belly does feel better..
wow go your girls having a coaching, they must be really good.....

How cool does that sound Louie! :D What sport? sorry don't recognise the olympian I didn't get to watch must this time around. :sigh:

have to get the iron out soon as have 4 karate gi's needing my tlc.. along with 3 girls needing nit lotion!! :rolleyes: still.. it'll burn some calories! lol

They do swimming - only at club level. Only taking my eldest (Ellie) because children can only compete when they are aged over 9. So poor Hana who is only 6 is staying with my OH - but she is mega happy about that. THey have planned to have dinner - table for two.

Will have to see if our boots has a scales. lol not sure to be honest... I guess they will :) it's 7 miles to a boots for me! lol

Good luck for swimming tomorrow :) dedicated mum!! know how that feels :)

:):):):):) :eek::eek::eek: WELL DONE PH!!! WOW 4LBS!!!!!

that is amazing babes, well done :D
thats all our results send to irene for the week, Loved-up congradualtions on being this weeks BIGGEST LOSER!!:happy096::happy036::happy036::winner::winner:

So tell me how your little trip away was PH, you do anything lovely?

Not feeling great at all tonight, my tummy is horrid, was thinking of a slice of toast to help me feel better :(

:) Well done Loved-Up! :)

Err didn't do that much when away but caught up with my brother in law, sister in law and nephew (niece was no where to be seen for 2 days as she's a teenager now..lol). My sister in law is 7 months pregnant!! Great excuse to go baby shopping!! I talked graham into letting me 'treat the baby' as they are on benefits and don't have a lot of money, they are not organised at all.. I got to buy lots of baby bits from 7.5lb up to 3 months.. graham selected a few bits with me and agreed them all.. came to over £100 but as I said to him, we've done it so many times for a foster baby how can we not do it for a niece or nephew! ;)
Both my sister in law and I had a miscarriage within 2 years of each other, so this is a real joy to see for both of us if that doesn't sound weird! :) Sometimes I wish I were in her shoes, but then my youngest being 4 now is a real treat as she's growing up well :) no more babies or toddlers, unless nature has other plans but I doubt that.

anyway.. gonna sort out our fostering suitcase that is mostly baby stuff and take that down with us when we go down there in April :) I feel better for having helped out so that's the main thing. :)

Aww PH, i love anything to do with babies, a bit young yet to have one myself :D, ooo i think auntie PH will spoil this kid rotten lol but thats what your suppose to do :D glad you had fun whilst away, and well done with your weigh in :D we are winning in the team challenge (helps we are the only one to post results yet but shhhhhhhhh :D!) lol
Going to watch gordon ramsey on ch4+1 in a minute, will check back when i'm going to bed. xxxxxxx

now PH, no getting broody on us, or you'll set everyone off. especially loved-up......lol

glad you had a nice time...

well done 2 packs in 3 meals and a green and white too...... so much better tonite, so can tick off 1 day of 100% on my 7 day goal....

xxxxxxxx

Well done!! :) Your green n' white will likely help getting your 'moving' too! ;) I find I move better when I have my veggies than when I don't ;)

I'm not getting broody... I think there is a tiny part inside of me that it ALWAYS broody.. as I said to my hubby.. I've just learnt to ignore it, like I have a craving for chocolate! ;) It hit me really hard when I had my miscarriage, partly because I'd ridden the day before it happened.. I didn't know I was pregnant or would never have ridden. :( makes me wonder 'what if' you know.. but then our youngest wouldn't be ours now if I'd been pregnant as the SW's wouldn't have let us carry on with the adoption plans. My baby would have been born in January so it's a hard time for me..

Ok... thoughts are going now.. gotta put them away or I'll get too mushy by far. Am pleased for my Sister in law and will enjoy holding her baby and handing it back when it needs changing! ;)

just popping in, to say good night rumblers, hope you all have good days tomorrow :D
remember never alone :D

Hope you had a good night :)

Up bright and early this morning thanks to our fosling.. :rolleyes: who knocked on the wall that bridges her room and the girls room.. so that was it they were all up and around! :8855:

Getting ready for karate in a minute. Sun is shining and the light mist we had on the hillside has lifted :) looks like it'll be a lovely day! Hope it's shining with you too :)

Off to a family farm/amusements tomorrow with my 3, hubby and Erin's friend. :) fosling hasn't made any friends yet, it's early days unfortunately as she struggles in this area. Hope the weather lasts for tomorrow!! Must remember my warm jacket! lol

what you all up to this weekend?

Just wanted to say Hi to you all before I go to nottingham and sit in a swimming pool for 8 hours!!! Have my cross stitch and my girls aloud autobiography to keep my mind from going insane. Should be alot easier to stick to the diet this weekend.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend, catch up with you all hopefully tomorrow evening but it might be monday. BIG HUGS to you all xxxxxxxxxxx

morning all

have a fun packed swimming pool weekend lou.

not doing much but painting this weekend......oh joy...

sun is shining here too

hope you all have a nice weekend.

xxxxx

hope your weekend goes well Louie! :) You are a great mum for sitting through that many hours!!

Bitsy, hope you get all your painting done.. we've only just finished our kitchen so I know only too well what it's like! Still have to do our bedroom yet but that needs a lot more than a lick of paint! lol

Karate went well :) did a lot of combinations and moves I've not done before so was a bit un-nerving. Graham sat out as he's hurt his knee, I asked if I looked like an idiot on the new stuff but he said I looked no worse than the ones that should KNOW the moves as part of the their gradings! lol so I guess that's a compliment! ;)
Also.. he commneted on my Gi being 'flatter' at the front! :D now that really IS a compliment! :D

hi girlies, hope you have a lovely swim weekend louie! PH karate sounds so much fun!! i'm thinking of joining the uni team once my weight has shifted a bit, still way to self concious for starting now.... well done on flatter gi lol love it when people say stuff like that :D

I have been in uni all day working on a two hour seminar i have to give to the class on childrens rights and the difficulties we face trying to define what a family is. Super interesting, but can also be super borring :D wish i could come to the amuesment park/farm place with you :D

afternoon Sam

sounds an interesting subject, have you finished it or just started???

off to the pictures later when babysitter arrives, still don't know what we're watching, any suggestions?????

only done 1 pack so far, have bought stirfry for tea so will have my own version of that and have a peanut bar for the pics. the only one i bought....
so day 2 of 100% going well....lol

whats a GI????????? :8855::8855::8855:i know i'm thick...:cry:

hey biltsy, just started the project babes, so a wee while to go yet before it's ready to present to the class :D
A gi (pronounced 'gee' i think) is the white suit thing that ph were's to karate, they kind of look a bit like pajammmas lol
OOOOOO what to see at the pictures?? i would stay away from benjamin button, i really didn't like it and it's a bit to long! theres plenty rom coms out for a good girly giggle lol depends who your going with :)
PEANUT BARS ARE AMAZING!!! just think snickers when your eating it :)

my lovely grumpy BF, so rom com def a NO....lol

Back