Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

ooh lucky you going to the cinema with a MAN!! only time I go now is to see a kids flick with my girls! lol if I'm lucky i drag a friend for me along!! ;)

And great description of a Gi! lol I sat in the carpark at the supermarket ealier in it.. normally we don't stray anywhere other than class then home.. but needed cash out for tomorrow. :) I laughed with my hubby about having a 'handy black belt' in the glove box for such occasions! lol I'm a white belt and there was no way I was getting out at Morrisions on a Saturday lunchtime! lol

Stirfry sounds tempting!! I love stirfry. :)

Gotta do some work tonight but Graham has bene hogging the pc.. NEED that blooming laptop sooner rather than later, but finances won't stretch to it (won't get a contract or credit).

Hello my lovely lovely fab team mates:D

Sorry I havn't been around much over the last couple of days:eek: there is loads to catch up on with you all lol!

Purple.....welcome back I missed you!!!! and well done on the 4lbs that is fantastic:happy096: and also a big well done on staying strong while you were away...roasted veggies as a treat is fab!!:D

Louie well done on getting the weight from your 'blip' off:D I still think you did so well to put on so little!! It's fab about your girls and their swimming, I bet you are so proud of them:D

Goosey that sounds so interesting, are you enjoying uni? I can't wait to go when I finish having babies;)

Biltsy I was so :cry:when I read your posts, but I see your feeling better now? well done for being 100% this diet is so exteme, it is fantastic but difficult too, I hope your ok:hug99:enjoy the cinema I am very jealous lol!

Eye on the prize (fantastic name!!) welcome to the team, I hope you love it here as much as I do:D looking forward to getting to know you a bit better

Now...............did someone mention babies??;):p:eek: I'm feeling all broody now lol! Please no one mention them in front of my other half though, he is baby mad...I swear he'd have a dozen if he could:eek: I am so so sorry to hear of your miscarriage purple:hug99: I think I had one a couple of months ago (well I'm pretty sure I did, positive test and loads of bleeding then a few days later negative test) but I think I'm still in denial a little bit:( I would love another baby, but it seem to be a bit hit and miss with us......1 year to concieve no.3, 3 years to concieve no.4 and 1 month to concieve no.5:eek:(that was a bloody shock I can tell you!) So I think when we start trying we'll just see what happens and whatever will be will be, I know I am so incredibly lucky to have had all my lovely children:D

I was a very good girl and resisted all party food:D plus we went out to a farm activity place today and I sipped at my water while everyone tucked into a nice hot lunch:eek::D Just kept telling myself it will be worth it in the end

((Hugs)) thanks on all accounts... your hubby sounds mad to me! lol I'm not sure I could cope with 5 let alone more! lol not full time all mine forever! lol foslings are different! lol

Well done on resisting temptation! We're getting good at this aren't we!! :D

Well finally got some work done tonight.. graham is whinging about the pc now though so will have to keep this brief! lol

Off to a farm tomorrow with the girls early.. so won't be around till tomorrow night... :( Will miss you all!

Have a good day and I'll be thinking of you :)

Morning Rumblers! :D

Am off to animal park/amusement place with the girls today.. so up and ready for action! lol collect another girl then we're off. :)

Great news this morning.. I dug out some old jeans.. y'know the ones that lurk at the back of your cupboard to remind you of how skinny you once were... well they're not too old, size 18 skinnies, 16 skinnies and 14 skinnies (shows a trend here..) Well anyway... the 18 skinnies are on me as I type!! :D They didn't go over my thighs a month ago!!
The 16 skinnies fit.. said quietly as too much of a muffin top for my liking! :rolleyes: but won't be long!! won't be long at all!! :cool:

Am so chuffed I can't tell you! :D Really must retire a couple of old pairs now, I have one pair that is falling off me! lol They fitted a month ago! lol

Have a great day girls!! Hope you all had good evenings :)

TTFN see you later Jx

slumdog millionaire

well the movie was by far the best i have seen for ages

slumdog millionaire was brrriliant....:atthemovies:

ate my peanut bar before i went in though and had to endure OH eat not one but 3 packs of sweets, PIG ... had a lovely porridge when we got home.... YUMMY am still loving them mmmmm
we only get to go out because a charity babysit for us because of our disabled fosling( although we used to say forestering) her medical condition is too extreme for a normal sitter,,

well not much on today too broke to take kids anywhere, as house repairs needs to come first.. off to delivery a birthday pressie at lunch time....
:lilkiss:
catch ya later lovies
have a good day everyone
loves ya all
xxxxx:heartpump:
:sign0168:

bored

;):cry::copon::17729::flirt2::family2::love::candledinner::553::copon::sign0151::giveup::character00255::nightf::whip::happy036:

bored sorry

:fyi::character00238::busted:

hey biltsy, you bored babes? lol so did you enjoy the cinema last night, slumdog is an AMAZING film, i cryed and laughed all the way through, and how cute is the wee boy? lol

Did you like your peanut bar?mmmmmm did you think snickers lol
i was at uni today but library closes at four on a sunday so not that long home. i'm kinda bored as well, liam is at work till 8 :( then we are going round to a friends for a quite night of movie watching and catching up on gossip, but my friend he is making nacho's for munchies!! i'm gutted.... mexican food is my fav... will just have to go with peanut bar in hand lol :)

I thought that little boy was sooooo cute, even when covered in all that pooooooh......loved it, needed a wee after an hour but had to sit and wait cos its so gripping..
peanut crunch was lovely and yes so like a snickers...
will get some more tomorrow at cdc's.

I LOVE MEXICAN TOOO> you must be gutted..

spoke to CD COUNSELLOR today re vits and she just said to get a vit k one for my bruises.( not told you about that) its reasonably common on CD, might ask for a calcium one too.....from chemist....
know why my IBS started now, was really bad on thursday might, and stuffed loads of carbs, only just clicked in my head...... after doing atkins years ago we went away for a weekend and my IBS started on the way home, too many carbs and my body couldn't cope
so light bulb moment, least iknow now what triggers it... will have to be carefull going up the plans.... still a bit iffy today, but its much better.....

want to watch that KNOWING when it comes out , its look great.....

ooo i havent herd of the knowing, whats that all about?, when i went to the cinema thru the week we missed the ads cos the cue was soooo long due to orange wednesdays lol

So glad you have found out what caused your IBS babes, could even act as an incentive to stay 100% :)

I've been reading other threads, do you no what AAMW is?? i'm so confused lol
xxxxxx

ADD A MEAL WEEK, as in 810 cal that you have to do after 12 weeks ssing......just green and white really plus some milk i think.. they used to do AAMW every 4 weeks but changed it recentley, so some pips on older style cd still do it. you can do that week too if you need to go out or away, still ketosos in most pips too

KNOWING was a list of numbers that are 100years of catostophic events.... and theres ,more new ones on the list,
my kinda disaster movie loads blowing up fire etc, looked good, and even BF said he wanted to watch it...lol

Glad to hear it's all it's cracked up to be! lol Well done avoiding the sweets! :D

I am bush wacked from our day but it was brilliant and the day was super sunny if cold.. lots of baby piglets, kid goats and lambs :) I'm a sucker for baby animals so wanted to kidnap them all! lol

avoided all the junk food, sweets etc, had about 4 cups of tea :) they were my only 'treat' along with a cranberry bar for lunch! It's getting easier I must say!!

Glad you had a nice day:p

yes you'll have to get a sitter and go watch it....BRILLIANT FILM:D:D

Hello hello:D

Hope you've all had a lovely day:)

Glad the film was good biltsy, and it's good you've identified what triggered your ibs so you can hopefully avoid it in future, sounds horrible

Your day out sounds lovely purple:D and a lot like ours yesterday!! I walked round the whole place asking for one of each of the cute animals to my OH, he said I was worse than the kids (I reckon I've talked him into a guinnea pig though;)) well done on resisting all the treats!

Goosey, mexican?!:eek: that's my weakness! stay strong babe, I know you can do it!

Just a quiet day today for me, I'm looking forward to weigh in tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath for a big number after having such a good one last week!

i'm hoping, if going by my scales this morning, a 4lb or there abouts tomorrow......fingers crossed etc xxx

Good luck for tomorrows weigh in :) Sorry haven't kept up with posts today ((hugs))

Just back from my friends, GOOD LUCK biltsy and loved-up for tomorrow, how fast the weigh in's are coming around now eh!!!
I'm gad to say i had no nacho's :D :D :D :D GO ME!! lol
juat sat and ate my lovely peanut bar that i had been saving all day lol went down in about 5 bites tho lol
Night night all
remember never alone :D

Hi all, had a lovely weekend until the drive home. It was mega traffic the whole way and then my friend who drove us decided to throw up whilst driving down the m25 and refused to stop!!!

The olympic swimmer we saw was amazing so graceful and very powerful. As to sticking the diet - wasn't totally 100% but certainly didn't blow it in the same spectacular way as last weekend. I had two shakes on saturday and a chicken and rice dinner. THen yesterday i had a small cooked breakfast and then back to my shakes. Weighed myself this morning and I'm the same as I was sat morning - so looks like no harm done! I guess w.i will be the telling thing!

Well guys - today is my first day as a staff nurse and I am totally crapping myself!

Hope you all have a good day - GOOD LUCK loved up and Biltsy for your w.i.
Catch you all this evening. xx

MORNING ALL

good luck STAFF NURSE,

and good luck loved-up with weigh in

goosey is a dirty stop out lol

Aww good luck staff nurse! we'll be rooting for you!!

Must admit I felt ill when you said the DRIVER threw up and didn't stop!!! Jeez that is disgusting! :(

Well done on not all out cheating :) although rice is a ketosis no-no the cooked breakfast isn't actually as bad as you could think for ketosis. ;)

i do know someone who lost a fair bit of weight by eating a meal each day.. she refused not to! lol

Am shattered this morning, think the week is catching up on me.

good luck all the weigh in girls! :D

Hello ladies! apologies for not being around this weekend, i work in front of a computer all week and i get computer phobic on weekends!

how was everyone's weekend? mine was ok, no cheating, no temptation (i also work at a pub on fridays and saturdays so dont miss the social side of things at all!) but this week has really seemed to drag. managed to not weigh myself since wednesday last week, i have had my boyfriend hide the scales. its too demotivating if they don't go down quick enough. i would LOVE a 4 pound loss this week so i can get into the 16 stone something by March 10th.

who is getting weighed in today? good luck! i will keep everything crossed for you :)

by the way, my name is Nina, it might be easier than calling me EOTP!

anyway, better go. will be around all day today...tell me a bit about yourselves! take it easy xox

Back