Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

Good morning girlies, got back home quite late last night, was a bit pants coz everyone was drinking but me! :( but ho hum lol really going to try and get my four packs down me today!!

Well done mrs. staff nurse louie!!!!! don't crap your self babes... leave that for the patients!! :8855::8855:

I can't believe your driver friend never stopped?? wt??:jelous:

Well anyhoo, hope you all have a lovely rumble free day, will be at uni till late, so what else to do but procrastinate on here all day :)

I will also (for team morale purposes obviously!!:p) have to check in at least once every half hour or so to see if biltsy's and loved-up's WI results are up :p:p

yeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

thats a 3 and 1/2lb loss for me...:D:D:D

soooooooooooooooooo happy;);)

nearly a stone and half, all bar 3/4lb.....weelll i'll get that off next week....:):):):)

glad your awake now Sam lol

xxx Trudi xxx

:happy096::talk017:Fantastic losses Trudi!! :D
Really pleased for you, 3/4 a lb will be gone in a day or two! ;)

well done!!

Goosey - well done for not drinking! ((hugs)) and staying on track :) good luck with your 4 today :)

have added a few new pics from yesterdays day out :)

thats a 3 and 1/2lb loss for me...:D:D:D

soooooooooooooooooo happy;);)

nearly a stone and half, all bar 3/4lb.....weelll i'll get that off next week....:):):):)

glad your awake now Sam lol

xxx Trudi xxx

well done! x

Thankyou, loved-up has her WI today as well, and she always loses loads....lol xxx

Biltsy.....YAY!!!!!! 3.5lbs is fanbloodytastic:happy096::talk017: (and I so do not always lose loads...it was 1lb the week before last:rotflmao:)

my wi isn't till ten to seven and then I've got work, so I might not be able to let you all know till the morning:eek: I still think it's going to be a little loss this week though, but I don't mind........in fact if I can lose 2lbs I'll be out of the 17's and into the 16's and I will be over the moon with that:D (not holding my breath though!)

Goosey, well done on resisting babe:D

Good luck today staff nurse louie, you will do fab:D

Hello eotp (or nina;)) wish I could develop computer phobia lol! When my little girl who has just turned three wants to get up to something naughty she says "go and play on your laptop mummy" so I leave her alone:rotflmao::eek: it doesn't work though lol! You must have fab willpower to do this diet and work in a pub, I am very impressed:D

Purple lovely pics:D how have you been getting on with your karate practise?

:8855::8855::8855:LOVED-UP YOU DO SOOOO LOSE LOADS, ONE WEEK, THEN IT EVENS OUT THE NEXT....LOL

me i'm more evened out...lol

don't work too hard tonite loved-up.....
and sooo funny that your little princess has cottoned on to the computer, so she can do wot she wants......lovely
children are SO FUNNY..

well not done much today, being first day back to school, its been lovely and quiet here... even my fosling had her act together this morning and was ready on time for her taxi.... change in rountine does not work well for her lol nightmare normally....

resisted all the lovely food at tesco's, strange thing is the salads were calling me....:p

told my cdc about only doing ss+ for another 7 weeks and she says thats a really good way maintaining, by going up the plans really slowly....

xxx trudi xxx

You have much more patience than I do Trudi :) going up the plans :) I want to get within half a stone of goal before I head up the plans! lol I can afford to go under my goal if that happens.. just want to get near it!! :D

Loved-Up hope your weigh in gives you 2lb Plus.. :) And you head into the 16's :) you'll be counting down again in no time I'll bet. :)

Karate practice hasn't been going great.. just got the book on saturday that I needed but time has been short. Am hoping to get to grips with it tomorrow. I paired up with someone (other than graham) on saturday and nearly got a punch on the nose cos i forget to step back when I blocked a punch! :sigh: Luckily the grading doesn't mean pair work.. just hope I can get the nod from the club owner/sensei to go ahead. :) Am somewhat nervous I must admit. got 1 month to get things right. :)

Off to take Erin swimming in a bit. :) water at the ready :) Was half thinking of taking a bar with me - have a peanut one and will be nice to have something to munch on as normally I'm avoiding the smells of chips from the cafe - only leisure centre i've known that doesn't sell ANY Health foods! lol

You have much more patience than I do Trudi :) going up the plans :) I want to get within half a stone of goal before I head up the plans! lol I can afford to go under my goal if that happens.. just want to get near it!! :D

my first goal is 12 stone, so i should( i hope) reach that before i go up the plans, and as i have NO interest EVER going on CD ever ever again, i'll go up the plans slowly to lose the other 2 stone.....
plus my IBS is an issue as i now know is carb started, so need to reintroduce carbs very slowly so as to not get soooo ill as i did after atkins..... plus i think if i waited till goal, i would just stop cd. get ill and put it all back again...:break_diet:
thats my reasoning any how//lol//

have fun at swimming...

sounds really sensible :) I'll have to review mine when I get down a bit more, perhaps I should start at around 11 stone :)

I REALLY want to be in the 11 stone range for a while before I go down and then stop.. I reckon things will slow down when I get nearer goal anyway. ;)

Swimming went quickly - Erin is due to move up a class next week. She wasn't keen to move up before but is ready to take the step now so that's lovely to hear :) She had talked about giving up. She's only been swimming since September so isn't doing bad. :) I have been taking her myself for years, but she doesn't trust me! :eek::D She needed that push of group lessons I think just to get her going. :) She seems to have a natural flair for butterfly - she has been taught the leg part and has added the arms herself would you believe! lol

My friend and I have been chatting, she is back in Hertfordshire where I used to live, she races rally cars, but isn't racing much this year as her eldest is going through her exams, anyway.. there is a track day near us that is for women only... fire trucks, diggers etc.. really alternative stuff.. I'd love to do something like this for a laugh and mentioned it to her tonight.. she's well up for it!! :D So.. this may well be a mini-goal of mine! :p and a reward at the same time as it'll be expensive I expect. :8855:

but does the fire truck come with the hunky fireman???????

i have a thing for uniforms lol being serious too

lol I do too!! But honestly.. I wouldn't give a S*** if it meant I could drive a BIG TRUCK!!! :D I'd love the challenge of driving odd things, and being able to say I'd done it! :) When I was younger I wanted to go into the REME in the Army to become a mechanic (aiming for big trucks).. I don't have the eyesight unfortunately so wasn't accepted, they would have accepted me to do clerical work, but I worked in offices already so didn't see the point. :(

I used to ride motorbikes before Erin (only sold my bike cos i was pregnant and didn't have a garage). :cry:I'd love to race, but don't have the money to learn let alone actually do it... I envy my friend! lol she's bored of racing at the moment I think!! :rolleyes:

Anyway.. IF I do this, I'll let you see some pics!

Off to bed in a bit :) will be dreaming of driving big lorries! lol :cool:

night girlies! :D

Hi all, sorry I never came back last night. Was sooooooo tired and very busy. Had a reasonable first day - still feel mega scared that I am being let loose on the public - good job none of you live near here.LOL !!!!

Well done Biltsy on 3.5lb that so GOOOOOOOD!!!! Loved up how did you do? Sorry in a bit of rush this morning and I think i might have missed your post?

Anyway lovely ladies - have a good day and I will catch up with you all this evening.:)

GOOD MORNING ALL.

how is everyone.

thankyou Loui. or Staff Nurse..... oh la la

xxxxxx

Well done for surviving your first day Louie! I'm not surprised it feels strange being qualified, but you'll soon settle :) the others must be used to that feeling I expect. ;)

Am up but no energy this morning.. think it's because I had my bar early last night.. will have breakfast once the girls have gone to school and that will help.
Having some problems with our Fosling again late last night and this morning so that's not helping! lol

See you all later, have a good day girls :)

Morning everyone

Sorry just a quick pop in to let you know I lost 3lbs last night:D

I am soooooo happy with that and I'm out of the 17's:D

Hope you're all ok, I will try and get on later to catch up with you all:gen126:

:happy096::happy036::girlpower::whacky068::bliss::wow::talk017:

well done
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thats fabulous! i weighed in today (a day early as i am not about tomorrow) and i have lost 3.5 pounds. i am pleased with that! now only another 4 pounds and i will have said goodbye to the 17's, 18's, 19's and the dreaded 20's!!

i love this diet, its so motivating to see the fast weight loss.

had a gross moment yesterday. left my shaker at work over the weekend with a bit of choc mint shake in it. i washed it out yesterday and OH MY GOD the smell was inhumane! i had to soak it in bleach and boiling water to get rid of the smell. won't do that again!

wow Well done to you both! :talk017:
Fantastic losses!!

Must say Eye on the prize, that is fantastic on the verge of the 16's from the 20's is AMAZING! :D super huge celebrations next week for sure! :D

The shaker thing sounds horrible! well done for not just throwing it away!! lol I'd have likely done that! lol Do the shakes come out well in them? I have thought of getting one for when I'm away :)

Back