Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

i can still smell it! totally vile. i would buy an other but i am skint beyond belief as i am currently spending close to £50 a week on cambridge. worth it though.

i wish i was losing 5 pounds a week still! i know 3.5 is still good but would love to be losing 4 to 5!! i am far too impatient.

oh well, at least the sun is finally shining :)

Just gotta remember that you'd be losing a lot less on SW or WW or whatever ((hugs))

Are you doing 4 shakes a day? could you do 3 and add some veggies (from the green and white section)? This may work out cheaper if money is an issue for you. I use frozen veg in soups. Works for me (and quorn - as I'm veggie). Or are you allowed to go to SS? Just thinking this may help our finances a bit, I know it's a stretch on CD, but unless we ate junk food day in and out we'd be spending this on quality produce anyway.((hugs))

aww i think i am just whinging for whinging sake! i can afford it, i just have to tighten my belt a bit!

i have to do 4 shakes a day (a couple of days i have had 3 but cant do that too often as i notice it on my scales if i dont have enough!) which is ok, i have to remember that if i was buying quality food like you say i would probably be spending the same amount!!

can having too much water flavouring slow down weight loss? i know you are supposed to have 1 teaspoon a day but i was having loads in week 3 and lost more, but have been having less in the last couple of weeks and lost less...doesn't make sense!!

hope everyones day is going well! xo

lol I've just noticed your height.. sorry I'm short and assume everyone else is! :eek:

I'd honestly say that your body is just finding a balance of loss. ((hugs)) 3lb is still great! :D

Work out how long till your mini-goal at 3lb a week and then to overall goal at 3lb a week :) it'll soon go!! :D

yep, it will go quickly, just worked out that if i lose 3 pound a week it will take me 22 weeks to get to goal. six weeks have gone quickly so fingers crossed the next 22 will go quickly too!

i am having my AAMW the week after Easter, which i am looking forward to and also a bit scared of! and then i am going to have Glastonbury festival off (although i will be eating i bet i wont put on loads cos you walk SO MUCH at glastonbury, its exhausting!!) and then back off it to get the last couple of stone off. so exciting to think i can be at goal by September/October! especially having been massive my whole life! its a whole new world!

anyone else watch The Biggest Loser? i have been watching the latest series online (Australia - couples edition) and its actually amazing. you can watch it on realitytvfan.org i find it really motivating :)

WELL DONE Nina and Loved up on your losses. :happy096::clap::talk017::talk017:

Well that's another day done as a Staff nurse! Have found the diet mega hard since I got home from Nottingham - really want to eat (again!!!!). Have tried glugging on the water today as my stomach has been talking to anyone who wants to listen!!!

what channel is biggest loser on? I'm watching a re-run of an american one. I love them!! :D So inspiring the losses they get are amazing over time and really shows that it CAN be done!! :D

see 22 weeks from now is the end of July.. so even if you take off an AAMW and Glastonbury, then that makes mid-august!! not bad at all!! :D

I haven't worked out my AAMW - I should really as am away in April and again in July so need to see if it coincides at all! lol

EVENING ALL

great loss Nina, same as me.....

biggest loser couples is on at 9am sky 2 or 3...i watch it each day.....

one bloke is doing 1lb a day on average.....wow, some of them are starting at 400lb +though.....

Staff nurse are you doing 4 packs a day if you hungry??????

No - i'm on 3 packs a day but my cdc thought I might feel hungry this week since I ate during my weekend at blackpool. In all honesty I haven't been as good with my water intake as I prehaps should have been!! Think it's all in my head - I just want to eat, don't care what it is - I just need to eat. Must be a Tuesday thing - felt like giving up last week. I just hope I have lost something tomorrow!!

HAVE YOU TRIED YOUR SCALES??????

cos i'm sure you've lost some..... keep up the glugging,, you know it helps.......are you due TOTM???? and if your hungry have an extra 1/2 or whole pack....beats bingeing

((hugs)) loved up.. this will be you going back into ketosis.. ((hugs))
Ignore it.. your body is tricking you!! and try to think if the weekend was worth it.. if it was then that's great! if not.. don't do it again! lol ;)

Whatever you do.. don't give up!!

Am avoiding hte kitchen at the moment - it's full of blooming pancakes. :(

I have made a sugar free jelly as a treat - it's 0.2g of carbs and 8 calories for quarter a serving.. once in a month I will allow myself this.. I looked up the receipes for the packs but don't want to use two packs really and am not sure on which one to do.. might do a muffin or sauce to go with my jelly :) maybe a choc sauce. :)

Actually didn't weigh myself this morning -which I think is the first time in ages. Will try weighing myself in the morning!! THanks guys! xx

you can just use a bit of a pack to make the sauce, not a whole on......

loui you should be back in ketosis already cos that was over a week ago...... good luck peeking at the scales in the morning...

sorry thought it was the weekend just gone.. if it was over a week ago you'll be back in ketosis as biltsy said :)

I made a mini-muffin and sauce from 1 pack.. jelly hasn't set! lol

Night girlies :) hope today has gone well for you all :)

Hi girls. Hope you don't mind me posting this here. I know you lot are awesome when it comes to ideas of how to improve the CD soups, so what can I put in my soups if I am on SS please?

Hi girls. Hope you don't mind me posting this here. I know you lot are awesome when it comes to ideas of how to improve the CD soups, so what can I put in my soups if I am on SS please?

i put quorn pieces amd brocilli in mine, with pepper and tabasco sauce...mmmmmm makes two meals.....too much for one sitting.... mushrooms in the mushroom ones of course

i put quorn pieces amd brocilli in mine, with pepper and tabasco sauce...mmmmmm makes two meals.....too much for one sitting.... mushrooms in the mushroom ones of course

Thanks biltsy. I've already bought some tabasco sauce, but not tried it yet. I used a bit of black pepper in the tomato soup, which was quite nice. Don't like mushrooms :9529: which obviously rules out 2 of the soups. I think I would stick to vegetable, tomato and possibly oriental chilli, but only if I can improve them a little. I guess the quorn and brocolli are okay for you as you are on SS+, but I'm concerned that doing too much might affect my losses.

yes but your on 4 packs a day any way? right?

4 packs and ss+ are the same nearly??? plus your a bloke and blokes lose quicker.....just plain jammy... 554 or 615

hmm not sure where my message went earlier.. I did post!!

I add curry powder to the veggie mat and it works well :) Could try chilli to the tomato I'd have thought too if you like chilli that is (I don't..) lol

Back