Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

Thanks girls. I'm on 3 per day and struggling to do that, so 4 per day would be way too much for me.

So croutons are out then? :cry: (JK)

I've just got some chilli powder and some mixed spice for the soups. I also got some cinnamon for the porridge.

Hello everyone:D

I worked an extra night last night so I'm a bit:coffee:today, so forgive me if I don't make much sense...well if you can tell the difference that is;)

How's everyone doing today? Mat it's lovely to 'see' you, hope the added extras make the soup nicer for you, you are doing so well:D

Eyeontheprize, well done on your weigh in!!!:happy096::talk017:you have had some great losses, 22 weeks will fly by for you:D I might try and figure out how many I've got left....hope I don't scare myself though;):p

Louie hope your feeling strong today, you are doing so well:hug99:

I had a major major wobble yesterday, and it was horrible because it hit me right out of the blue:eek: it was the first time I've really really struggled:( I was so so so so close to eating....but I managed to resist, and it may be ridiculous but I am really proud of myself:eek: I have NEVER had an urge that strong and resisted it!!! Ok so I know I've still got a long way to go but it feels like a great first step:D

Loved up thats brillaiant that you resisted, its time like that , that will make you stronger.....well done

xxxx

:tear_drop::cry:Sorry guys - just had w.i - lost officially nothing!! Didn't put anything on!!!

thanks loved up! Starting to excercise a bit now too so hopefully that will help a bit. I just keep reminding myself how long it would take on weight watchers and I wish I had discovered this diet sooner!

Louie, don't worry about it! At least it wasn't a gain! What plan are you on? *hugs*

Sorry not been around much. ((hugs))

well done eye on the prize :) Exercise will help I'm sure, just don't overdo it and remember to space your packs out to allow for it - I do karate and have to have one before I go - right before I go.. ;) I have to have one straight after when I go swimming! lol I'm always starving after I swim! :rolleyes:

Louie don't worry hun, our bodies are funny things sometimes, Im sure you'll lose well next week ((hugs))

Loved-Up WELL DONE for resisting the food and an extra shift too! :D

Erin got the go ahead to move up a class in her swimming lessons tonight :) Really pleased as she didn't want to move up at xmas - she suffers from lack of confidence in a lot of things unfortunately and didn't see how she could possibly move up! Now she can't see that she'll ever dive! lol gotta love kids eh!? lol

Anyone seen goosey around? has she gone away?

Evening all

well i'm pooped, TOTM, and feel like S**T.....

off to bed and hopefully will feel better 2moro.

sorry about no lose lou, but it will happen next week, and you've most prop lost loads of inches...

and yes where oh where is our leader......

well good nite everyone, PH LOU NINA LOVEDUP and our missing leader lol

xxxx

Night hun! ((hugs)) heat wrap of some kind and you'll feel better for cuddling up in bed I'm sure. :)

Yippee... my home scales this morning show a 3lb loss!! :D

THAT is fantastic! means I only missed my february goal by 1lb :) And if my weigh in was later lets face it i'd probably make that. :D

I'm so pleased, this takes me over 10% in 5 weeks - 4 weeks of CD :) And to 13 stone 7lb on my CDC scales.... mine come in 3lb heavier each week.

Also... drumroll please... my size 16 jeans FIT!!! They're still a tiny bit snug, but not snugger than my 18's were in the past to be fair. :) I'm wearing them today as will be indoors mostly and have :character00148:work to do so can smile to myself while I'm doing it! lol Another few lb and I'm sure they'll be a better fit :) They fit all the same.. that is a fantastic feeling!!
:talk017::talk017:

Thanks girlies for beings such a great team!:grouphugg:

congrats PH! That's fabulous! :)

thanks :) got all my work done this morning, dropped it off to my client and went for a lovely walk on the beach with hubby and dogs. :) am definately fitter since losing weight.. not carting those 23lbs is obviously helping! lol

Thank you lovely people for your support!! Actually lost 1 inch from my waist and today fitted into a size 12 tunic. I had to borrow it from a friend while I wait for my blues to arrive.

wowee a size 12 is amazing! :D

And so is the 'wait for my blues to arrive'!!! :D well done hun! :D

Hey girlies, WOW look at everyones losses, WELL DONE EVERYONE!! WOOOOOOOOOO, sorry havent been aorund, have had hundreds and hundreds of uni work to catch up on...still not finished it, will be working all night tonight me thinks!! Just to let you I lost 4lbs this week, was hoping for a bit more but i'm still happy :) have really been feeling it in my clothes this week so thought I would have maybe lost inches... but have stayed the same, but for me it's much more to do with how i'm feeling, and right now i'm feeling grrrrrrreat (to quote the frosties tiger lol)

Hope everyone is feeling good today, I will hopefully be in the 17's next week, how amazing would that be :)

Well done louie, a size 12 is amazing!! i could only dream of that atm lol

off to update everything, speak soon
love you all xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi guys

well done on your loss Sam...really good....:happy096::talk017:

SIZE BLOODY 12>>>>>>>> brilliant:beam:

still feel like pooh,:character00264: totm is horrendous, in serious pain, and was seriously hungry this morning, drank loads of water, didn't make the slightest of dif, so ended up having 3 packs before 1pm... just had some quorn and salad and got a hot bean bag on my tummy,,,,,,yuck.....:sign0137: never get this, so maybe its the diet,,,,,,

so will catch an early night and hope its not this bad tommorrow...

love ta ya all....

ps Kerry PM'd me and she's lost some weight on WW......go team rumblers old and new....

Hope you feel better soon biltsy, i swear by my wheat bag! lol

Well done on your loss goosey!! :D 4lb is great :) moving down the stones is a great feeling, i'm sure you'll make it next week!

have been to choir and am bushwacked now.. lol have a concert on Wed night.. straight after Erin's swimming! lol All in welsh as it's St.Davids this weekend. :)

Off to watch the masterchef final.. will pop back later ((hugs))

Aww big hugs bilt's TOTM can be rotten babes, these men just don't no how good they have it eh!! Hopefully some bean bag one on one time will help lol i find nurofen is amazing for peroid pains, lots of big hugs again!!

PH, my gosh woman!! is there anything you don't do!! you have such an aray of activities to keep you busy, don't no where you find the time girl!! massive props to you :D

Been quite bad today only had bout a litre of water, i'm normally soo good with my water, can have 4-5 litres a day no probs, don't no whats up with me!! had a cup of tea earlier with a drop of skimmed milk, i miss tea so much lol

I was on facebook earlier and they are doing this thing where you write down 25 interesting things about yourself, so thought it would be quite funny if we all did it hear, for a giggle mostly lol

here is mine.....
Rules:
you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.

1. I have never broken a bone (touch wood)

2.I have 7 brothers and sisters, none of which have the same mum and dad as me (work that one out lol)

3. I have been to 6 different schools

4. I used to hate the colour pink, and now I can't get enough of it

5. Once when I was young my brother tripped me up and a pencil went straight through the roof of my mouth (still have a scar)

6. When me and Liam were at Amsterdam zoo, a monkey through fresh warm poo at me and it landed on my shoulder :(

7. I have always wanted to be a lawyer

8. I can survive on nothing but tea

9. Until recently I thought euthanasia was a country, and was convinced I had signed up to give orphans of euthanasia £2 a month

10. I'm super dyslexic

11. I had an unhealthy obsession with the Rock (wrestler)

12. First year of uni was the best year of my life

13. My favourite film is and always will be the Lion King

14. I can't wear high heels, but would love to

15. I have no common sense... but then again genius's never do :p

16. I can't leave the house without make-up of some kind on

17. I often laugh till things come out my nose

18. I once had vodka in my morning cornflakes

19. I have had the same teddy since I was two, his name is Rooey and is held together by lots of different types of thread from over the years lol

20. I'm very anal about cleaning my flat

21. I once covered my self, head to toe in red face paint, until people explained it was red NOSE day

22. When I was younger (much younger) I fancied the orange teenage mutant ninja turtle from the cartoon

23. I still suck my thumb

24. My most prized possession is my diamond ring

25. We have 97.4 Gb of music

oh goosey!! you are funny! lol those made me giggle for sure :)

And as for keeping busy.. the choir gives me a couple of hours to sit still and enjoy singing! :D I don't enjoy the concerts as much and am a bag of nerves beforehand but get there. :)

I'll make my list tomorrow! :D great topic though!!

Morning rumles :) Hope you're all well :)

Thought i'd pop on and start the log for the weeks results :)

Purple Hugs - 192 - 3lb lost
Goosey
Eyeontheprize
Louie
Loved-Up
Biltsy

Purple Hugs - 192 - 3lb lost
Goosey
Eyeontheprize
Louie
Loved-Up
Biltsy -198lb lost 3.5lb