Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

Purple Hugs - 192 - 3lb lost
Goosey - 256 - 4lbs lost
Eyeontheprize
Louie
Loved-Up
Biltsy -198lb lost 3.5lb

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD Morning girlies, how are my rumbles this morning??? well i had a bit of a cry and a talk with liam last night and this is it, it's all or nothing (thankfully i picked it all lol) i am going to have my four packs a day with all my water :)
It sounds so easy, but sometimes it's soooo hard!!
Anyway here's to the start of a new day :)
just up and off to uni, so will keep in touch most of the day today,going to tak emy laptop to uni :)

Please remember to do your lists.... lol will keep me chuckling alll day

xxxxxxxxx

Goosey - 256 - 4lbs lost
Eyeontheprize - 241.5 - 3.5lbs lost
Louie
Loved-Up
Biltsy -198lb lost 3.5lb

Quickly logging this week weight!

1. I have looked after 20 different children in 17 years that have called me mum

2. I got married at 19

3. I got divorced at 29

4. I was sold in a slave auction for the most money in 1985

5. I've never broken a major bone in my body, unlike my boys lol

6. I live in a 300 year old house

7. I always wanted to be a nurse

8. I hate racist people

9. I wish I was taller

10. I'm dyslexic

11. I drive an Alfa Romeo

12. I've moved house 13 times

13. I love Stargate SG1 and Atlantis

14. I have over 50 shoes, boots, heels, sandals.....slight fetish ther me thinks

15. I was once a Prison Officer

16. I detest housework

17. I have three beautiful grand daughters

18. I smoke far too much

19. I have never been in hospital, apart from pregnancy related

20. I support West Ham United and Chelsea FC

21. When I was pregnant with JJ I kept passing out, for 7 months

22. I miss my Nan

23. My last name is a village in Cornwall

24. When I was younger I was on a ferris wheel, and the had to get me off cos I was soo scared

25. I used to get up at 2am to help deliver the milk

Morning all, sorry not around much have been down in the dumps!!! Decided to take my bad mood out on the target down the range!

Goosey - 256 - 4lbs lost
Louie - 177 stayed the same
Loved-Up
Biltsy -198lb lost 3.5lb

Just working on my list now!! Have had a good giggle reading Goosey's and Biltsy's. xx

Ok, here goes - here is my list.

1. I was a medic in the Royal Air Force.
2. I was married and divorced at 21.
3. My parents never knew I married.
4. I wanted to be fighter pilot at 14.
5. I cut my mouth on a cold Cadbury crème egg.
6. I have no gag reflex.
7. I am petrified of being stuck in a burning building.
8. I think Tom Chambers is hot!!
9. I hate it when my husband makes the bed he can’t do proper hospital corners.
10. I’m addicted to GHD’s and straighten my hair daily even though it probably looks like I haven’t bothered.
11. I love getting post.
12. I cry easily and at anything.
13. I once flashed my boobs at a group of soldiers on the M25.
14. I once spent 4 hours looking for a stealth fighter plan, only to find out that it was never on the base.
15. I love rollercoaster’s and visit Alton towers, Thorpe Park, Chessington and Blackpool Pleasure Beach at 8 times a year.
16. I do small bore target rifle shooting and have done since I was 13.
17. I worked as a truant officer before I joined the RAF.
18. The worst moment of my life was having to tell my dad that his dad had died.
19. The best moment of my life was having my girls and marrying Matt.
20. I still visit the same hairdresser even though they never do my hair the way I want it. So I spend the next 6 weeks moaning.

Hello everyone

Boy do I miss you all when I'm not around much!!!

Purple!!! size 16???!!!!! AWESOME:D well done on another 3lbs gone:happy096::talk017:

Louie sorry you stayed the same, but size 12???:eek: wow that must feel amazing:talk017:

Biltsy hope you're feeling better now:hug99:

Goosey your list had me:8855:well done on 4lbs, thats a fantastic loss!:happy096: and well done on deciding on 'all':D please do try and have your packs........if you really don't fancy them just think of them as medicine;) after all it's what they are really, your body needs them and (imo) a big part of this diet is starting to care enough about yourself and your body to want the best for yourself (have to admit that is something very new to me:eek:):hug99:

Eyeontheprize, I'm so sorry I can't rememver if I've already congratulated you on your loss:eek: so a big:talk017: anyway:D

Everythings ok here, same old same old lol! I'm at work again tonight:eek: I really need to sort out some regular hours...my body clock is all over the place!

Goosey - 256 - 4lbs lost
Louie - 177 stayed the same
Loved-Up - 240 - 3lbs lost
Biltsy -198lb lost 3.5lb

1. I love purple
2. I was a medic in the Scottish TA
3. I'm a ex-biker
4. I'd love another bike when my girls are a bit older
5. I am a bit of a speed demon
6. I had purple hair for YEARS
7. I love going to gigs and must get back in the habit of doing so
8. I am into heavy metal and punk music - have been since I was 14
9. I was once a child in care
10. My sister is actually my cousin (she was adopted by my aunt & uncle)
11. My mum died when I was 28
12. I count that day as the beginning of MY life.
13. Some people find number 13 shocking and have told me so.. but there are reasons for it, I'm not that mean a person.
14. I dream of driving an aston martin at least once in my life
15. My husband is my best friend
16. I am addicted to animals - they are just TOO cute!
17. I am a council tenant and likely to always be.. doesn't make me a chav though! :p
18. I have low blood pressure - always amazes doctors!
19. I have had too many operations for my age
20. I am quite shy
21. I once worked on a building site in the city of london and a site where toxic mud was dumped!
22. I've lived in 12 different homes
23. We home educated our daughter for 6 months
24. I wanted to be a mechanic in the REME
25. I'm terribly short sighted, with 'pale' eyes and a stigmatism.. :( Can't wear contact lenses either. :(

Loved up good luck for your next shift! :D You sound mega happy so obviously doing well :)

Louie - what up ? anything we can help with?? a problem shared and all that ((hugs))

Graham and I took the dogs for a walk today and we headed for a part of the beach we don't normally make it to.. because the kids won't walk that far.. was beautiful! :D ended up walking about 6 miles!! lol must admit I'm shattered now! :p starting to feel fitter though.. i trundled up a dune that must've been 40 foot or so on a big incline.. and didn't stop once!! Even Graham was surprised! :D

having salad with cottage cheese tonight :) first time I've not had soup, quorn and veg for dinner for ages! lol

Ha ha ha ha all your lists are soooo funny :D
Here is this weeks results, (heavy metal drum solo please Ph :D)

Goosey - 1.56%
Purple Hugs - 1.56%
Eyeontheprize - 1.45%
Louie A - 0%
Loved-Up - 1.25%
Biltsy - 1.76%

Team - 1.3%

Well done biltsy for winning team loser this week wooooo!!! it was actually really weird bilt's coz your % came out as 1.767676767676767676 lol

Wow ph 6miles is alot!! bloody hell woman, i think i'm gonna start calling you wonder woman, with all the stuff you do lol

Louie, big big hugs babes, what ever it is thats bothering you u no u can come on here and have a proper vent if you want, hope the list idea cheered you up :D
I have never been able to live down my euthanasia problem lol
still stuck at uni trying to write my presentation, i'm going to be here for hours!!!!!!!!!
You will all be proud i have had three shakes so far today and four litres of water, so when i get home i will have my lovely butterscotch pack lol xxx

Well done Biltsy! :D great % :)

Goosey!! We've got the same % of loss! lol had to giggle at the drum solo! lol Lars Ulrich did the honours well (from Metallica). :p

As for wonderwoman.. err no! lol just trying to get fitter :)

wow, BIGGEST LOSER, never been called that one before!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL......

haha biltsy your such loooooser maaaaan!! lol PH i totally no who Lars Ulrich is :D my boyfriend was a totally metal head bassist when i met him, lol he has had a drink with guy mcnight from the eighties matchbox b-line disaster, with all of thoria and brian fair from shadows fall and i have been bombarded with metal music ever since lol still don't really like it though, my limit is NIN and muse (not quite metal) lol
anyway have just made me fourth shake for the day,,, GO ME!! lol mmmm butterscotch angel delight :D

Took my tetra to uni with me this morning, a banana one and it was all nice and cold when i took it out the fridge but when i had it at 5 it was horribly room temperature..... eeeeeew!!! just kept thinking it's a yazoo... it's a yazoo sam lol
:D :D

maybe getting a little lunch bag that you can put an ice-block in would help.. even if you hide it inside another bag if it's not 'cool' enough ;) excuse the pun! lol In the summer the shakes will be a real problem when out and about.. :( That or have a bar ;) melted choc v's warm shake... lol

Wow I'm impressed you know Lars :) I have met a few bands but mostly punk (as you get to hang out with them as they're not wrapped up in 'fame'). ;) Would love to hang out with Metallica I have loved them since I was 14 and nothing has changed. :) Have a lot of softer bands like Faith No More, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones (they're ska/punk), Sisters of Mercy, The cure sho I love too.. but the list is too long to mention them all! lol NIN are 'ok' ;) My hubby plays elec (lead) guitar :) I had a base many years ago but didn't really stick to it. lol

Well off to Karate in a bit.. just realised the time.. off to get porridge! lol

morning all

just signed myself up for my local Race for life.......if any of you lovely girlies would like to sponsor me i will love you enternally...

http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/trudiwarn

I'm gonna do the event with my Aunt, to celebrate my Nans life, who died 3 years ago...

Thankyou
xxxx

What a great idea! :D I did a Race for life a few years back with a friend :) A wonderful day :D What date are your running? And do you need a training plan.. I know of some good ones around. :)

I was thinking the other day maybe I should enter myself.. but don't really have the time for running and it wouldn't be great for my back.. will stick to my Karate for now :)

28th june at 14.30......i'll end up walking, running i don't do, never have, i got knock knees......plus i hate running....lol its only 5 k's, take an hour to walk round the park.... with my aunt jo...she's only a few years older than me..... just bought myself a nice race for life pink tee to wear on the day too.....

Hey all, hope everyone is having a good day. Mine has been hectic, had swim training with the girls first thing this morning, then off to the stables to check on my boy and then finally shopping for new school shoes and party outfit!

Weighed myself this morning and I had lost 2lb but then I don't know if I can trust my scales, they said I had lost 2lb last week and then my cdc said I had stayed the same. Yet in previous weeks they had matched????

Anyway, well done Trudi on doing the race for life. I did it a few years ago! Haven't been able to sign up this year our local one is full - so it will be my pleasure to sponsor you. ALthough I may have to wait till payday - no bursary for two months and so I'm living on very limited means. :D Mind you I got my pin number through yesterday - so that I can finally register as a nurse which means I should get a pay rise. YIPPPEEEEEEEE!!!

Congrats on your pay rise, i'm sure you''ll have lost loads this week...it'll make up for last two weeks....
i'm really looking forward to the race, though i'll walk...want to raise as much as i can, if pos.....

Hows your horsey Louie? We don't talk horses do we! lol My lad is rising 3 and am due to back him over the next 2 years.. long reigning this year, along with intro to tack, then ridden work next year :) All going well but am waiting for the warmer weather! lol Hope to get going in April-July as he's on the approach road to a country park that gets REALLY busy in the summer holidays.. so will give him the summer off ;). Am hoping to get him in hand into the nearby forest and eventually at the end of the summer/autumn to the beach :) it's a fair trek on foot (about 45 mins each way) so for a youngster has to be built up gradually :)

Biltsy - I'll sponsor you too :) Err when I get paid if that's ok! lol

Back