Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

Hey girlies, ooo you sound like you have had such a busy day lou, just think of all those calories you will have burned off :) i'm sure you will have lost weight babes, no reason why, can't remember but are you on ss or ss+?
Biltsy thats great news that your doing the race for life, you have inspired me to definetly look into it, :) i have a couple of friends that do it, and over the last year or so my grampa-jo has been suffering from stomach cancer, he had to get his stomach cut out :(
What i thought was reallt cool was that his son (my mum's husband) is the proffessor head of oncology at the beatson in glasgow and he helped develop a chemo pill which means that people who find it hard and tyring to come to the hospital for their chemo can now take it in a pill form and that is what my grampa-jo is on.... so something that his son developed is now helping him :) :)

I will totally sponser you biltsy, again when pay day comes around next week tho lol
PH and lou i'm soooooo jelous of your lovely horses, i used to ride when i was a kid and we had a 16 hands palomino called blue(dad's fav colour) and a shetland pony called rolo lol my dad is western mad and wants to be a cowboy so i guess that was the closest he was going to get lol

liam has just ordered pizza hut so i'm off for a good sniff!! lol :)

lol Goosey at the sniff!! I started a thread earlier about smelling food! lol Graham baked a cake would you believe.. won't tell you what I called him! ;)

Your palamino sounds like it would have been lovely :) I miss riding terribly.. really truly hope I can do it again one day :D.

Hi guys xxx

I'm feeling really poorly today, think I've got a tummy bug:cry: so not many (or any:eek:) packs had, hope it doesn't affect my weight loss too much

Biltsy well done on being the biggest loser:talk017: and it's fab about the race for life, I will sponser you too:D though I'm afraid I'll have to wait till payday too:eek:

You lot talking horses is making me jealous lol! We used to have one too....we loved her to bits (I think she was like my mums third child:p) unfortunately she broke her leg, and well you know the rest:cry: I don't think my poor mum's ever gotten over it:( I really miss riding, it's def one of my aims when I'm slimmer:D

Awww loved up, big hugs for your tummy, you really need to have your packs babes, (i know this is me talking, hipocrit of the year lol) but it is your medicine :D esp. if you have got a bug or something babes, your tummy will need all the nutrients to battle with the horrid bugs!!! just think of it like arming your tummy with nun-chucks and swords and RPG's to go into battle with :D lol just had such a funny picture in my head!

PH oooooo cake, well i hope you filled you lungs chuck!!! (not with cake.... that would just be uncomfortable, but you no with cake aroma :D)

going to say good nite atm guys, speak tomorrow, remember never alone :)

Purple hugs - my boy was amazing. He's 26 (well we think - when we got him we were told he was 5 and we've had him for 21years!!). He used to crib bite so his teeth were horrible when we got him and now he hardly has any front ones!! We don't ride at the mo - he's been off work for a while as my mum and sister who are both alot slimmer than me haven't had much time to ride. It worries me being so heavy that I may hurt him and I would really hate that. The kids used to ride him once a week but swimming has taken over they spend hours and hours training. So I tend to opt for the grooming and cuddling options, last time I rode him was for my 30th birthday I wanted to do one last competition - we used to be very successful at local shows. So I did a vetran dressage class and he won - it was amazing. Really miss riding but at the moment just glad he's still in my life esapecially after the episode just before christmas. He lives a wonderful life - has a lovely stable, beautiful green fields and a lovely family who are there for him when we can't be.

As you have just noticed - could talk for hours about him. On a weight loss issue - stood on the scales this morning and another 1/2lb down and its totm.

Sorry to hear your poorly loved up - sending you some BIG HUGS! Hope your feeling better soon xxxxx

morning sniffers lol

I cooked my guys tea last night( i amazed myself) normally its frozen stuff i chuck in the oven. but i cooked em a nice macaroni shepherds pie....and yes a sniffed it. smelt lovely.

you lot wiv horses, i live in the country but my whole family is from london, so the only time i've ridden is a donkey at the seaside, or a little trek on a pony in the dunes when i was a kid.....think i'm a bit scared of their size really, my daughter does horseriding at school, cos it helps wiv her co ordination etc...........
well felling much better today. totm nearly done and IBs gone for now. cheated on friday and took my fibre drink, which has over 100 cals and loads of carbs and vits etc, but its what works for me.......
so will def not have much weight loss tommorrow, but who cares i feel better after two weeks in pain. lol
CD should have more fibre in it for people like me...

well off to see my mum soon, maybe a little bit of retail therapy, in need of a belt to keep my 16 jeans up lol and i finally noticed i've lost weight on my thighs......

Wow well done on needing the belt Biltsy! :) I have lost weight on my thighs for sure -hence moving down into skinnier jeans :)

I'm from London originally - wanted a pony when I was a kid.. even planned to keep it on the balcony! lol We lived on the first floor and I figured it if was little it would fit in our lift to the ground floor where I could ride it in the park!! Ahh the ignorance of youth! lol
Louie - your lad sounds wonderful :) I'm sure he'd handle you what are you now 12.5 stone? that's not a lot.. what height is he? I know you have to allow for age but as long as you don't thrash him att first (which you wouldn't), I am sure he'd build up a little more stamina and likely really enjoy you being back in the saddle. :) What weight were you when you used to ride?

I'm a mean mum ;) and make my boy live out 24/7 lol But he's a NF and young.. he is much more settled since being out. :) Me... now I'd love a stable for those horrible windy/wet days lol and I find it quite therapeutic to muck out (strange I know), and just sit with your pony while they rest or eat. :D Thunder was unhandled, straight off the forest to the sales.. a farmer bought a 'herd' of foals and I bought him from there.. running with them in a menage full of hay. :) I must confess when he arrived I had a moment of 'what the hell have I done'.. we'd put a top bar over his stable door to stop him jumping out and it took 4 people to handle him from the lorry to the stable. I planned it so I didn't need to be involved in the scary side, he was really scared and lay down at one point in defeat I guess... some soft talking from me and he got up :). Our love affair started from there. :) I sat reading to him for hours on end, talking about his neighbours etc. By day 3 he was asleep when I arrived and I went in very quietly he lifted his head and put it back down!! :) You will know how special it is when a horse stays lying down, let alone a foal that is 3 days new to it's owner. :)

Here's a pic from that day :) and one of him on his first day.. click on them to enlarge

Anyway.. I guess I should end there.. lol We'll have to start up a section on our animals or we'll bore the others! lol

Weight wise I am looking forward to seeing my CDC this thursday - it'll have been 2 weeks.. and my scale is playing up I think.. it's now saying i'm down 2lb.. so that would mean I've gained 1lb.. :( Going back to 4 shakes rather than food as had quorn mince last night and cottage cheese the night before.. if that is responsible for the 1lb then I'd sooner have a shake. :confused: But my scales have been known to lie before now. :sigh:
Am off to the beach for a picnic lunch - yes wrapped up warm but it's lovely and sunny here blue sky etc, just hope it hangs around long enough! lol

Loved-Up really hope you feel better today ((Hugs))

Your boy is beautiful- PH. Wellie is 14.3 and a thoroughbred x with we're not sure what - we thought possibly new forest. But he is a beautiful boy - I love to sit in his stable with him and just be with him.
Wow -PH good guess with the weight I was 12 6 this morning. I used to be about 10 stone when I rode him as a teenager!!

I'm considering at the moment whether to buy my own - share wellie with my mum and sister. Mum pays his livery so tends to want to control whats going on. With the credit crunch - I just want to make sure I can afford it before.
PH- have a lovely day at the beach.
Biltsy - glad to hear the ibs has cleared up. I have the period pain from hell right now - totm - I hate it!!

He's grown up so much since those photo's.. have a look in my gallery for a recent one :) He stands at 14.1 at the moment but is still a mummy's boy! :D

You'd be fine for your lad, if brought into work properly :) There will be lots of people looking for shares though at the moment I'm sure. I did consider a share before I got Thunder but they were costly around Herts where we lived then, All the sane horses were in full livery at £400 or so a week! :eek: I had a chance of one right before we moved but his feet were awful from previous lamintius. I rode him a couple of times and got on well :) but just wasn't quite right.
Had a loan of a cob last year just before I hurt my back and that was that.. he had been out of work for a couple of years and to be honest was a bit nutty if you took him out without other horses, and even with them if he didn't want to go somewhere he'd spin on a 5pence.. with my back the way it was I had to make the tough decision to request he go home. :sigh:
I am really hoping and praying that I can at least school Thunder or hack out - even if in hand - I know that sound pathetic but anything else will be a real bonus for me at the moment. :) Am heading back to lessons later in the year all going well to get riding fit and then back thunder next year. :)

Had a lovely walk down the beach today though i think I've pulled something in my Hip as it was a bit achey this morning and is a bit sore now.. time for a rest me thinks! ;) Girls really enjoyed themselves and the sun is still shining! :D A lovely day. :D

aww glad you had a lovely day PH, hope that hip pain will go with a little big of rest :D
Lou, poor you period pain is the worst, do you have a mircowavable beany bag thingy? they are actually really amazing at helping with the pain, just don't make it to hot lol i'v had some em... uncomfortable burns with them lol
My mate is coming round anytime soon so that we can get our presentation finalised for next tuesday, had to look into adoption and fostering law, lol and i kept thinking of you ph and biltsy lol so i'm an expert now if you need help :D
Ha Ha i try to follow all this horsey speak and lingo, but no matter how many times i read over it it still sounds like "hfdsrkhgihgfdgdkfihajguida horse gfjdhguifdkhbugifdhbidfh horse jfhgkfdhgjkfdlahg stable hfshgufdhgufdlah riding hjksahgkslhgufdklhgbufidlhabugifdhaugil horse" :) :D

xxxxxxxxx

Having bad half hour - husband has just cooked the kids hotdogs, burgers and waffles. I LOVE IT ALL!!!

Have just had massive rant at my husband - it's mega winding me up that they are all sat eating the things I love when he said when I started this diet that he wanted to establish a healthy eating programme ready for when I finished cd.

Hate the weekends - at least during the week by the time I get home from work - they have all eatern!!!

Sorry guys - rant over!!

sorry goosey about the horsey talk! ((hugs))

Hip is a tiny bit better so hopefully it'll improve over the next couple of days :)

Just been getting art n' crafty with Erin and our fosling... they have to take in dressed up leeks would you believe!! lol Adele has one too :p We did foslings as a princess ballerina and Erin's as a rock star! lol the things you do for kids eh!?

I swear by my wheat bag - made my own out of pure wheat years ago.. cost me some material (had lying around) and a bag of organic wheat (98p if I remember rightly) lol I use it for my back when it's bad.. I'm sure it just makes the brain register the heat rather than the pain! ;)

As for adoption law.. I could have used you a couple of years ago!! lol our Local authority was a nigtmare and very very slow.. to say the least.

Having bad half hour - husband has just cooked the kids hotdogs, burgers and waffles. I LOVE IT ALL!!!

Have just had massive rant at my husband - it's mega winding me up that they are all sat eating the things I love when he said when I started this diet that he wanted to establish a healthy eating programme ready for when I finished cd.

Hate the weekends - at least during the week by the time I get home from work - they have all eatern!!!

Sorry guys - rant over!!

really strange, cos i do better at the weekend, and feel worse during the week....lol

Louie think we were posting at the same time ((hugs)) I have no hope of my hubby adopting a healthy routine.. I'll be part of a healthy routine and my eldest is pretty good about watching what she eats.. :)
Really hope you managed to get through the hour and resist temptation ((Hugs)) I did make a dig at my hubby for the amount of baking he's done in the last 24 hours I must admit! It's hard work isn't it.

Thought I'd post this from our walk today.. (click to enlarge)

My dream is to one day ride on that beach! :D I've had our section A (now sold) down there in hand, and took the nutty cob there but ended up walking in hand as he started flipping out! lol

Thanks for the hugs everyone, I'm starting to feel much better now:D

Ooooh you lot are making me jealous with your skinny thighs:p:D seems to be the only place mine isn't coming off me lol!

Louie sorry your having a bad half hour:hug99: blooming tempting food.....I never noticed before how much of it there was!

My OH bless him is going to start cambridge too:D He doen't really need to lose a lot (he could easily do it by himself as he's so active) but he wants to do it when I'm near 'the end' so we can work up the steps together and start a new healthier lifestyle together, he knows that's our best chance of success:D

Purple your walk sounds and looks fab! hope your hip feels better soon!

Goosey good luck with finishing your presentation miss smarty pants:D

Biltsy.....is WI day again tomorrow!!!!!!!!! HOW fast are the weeks going!!!:D

How wonderful is your hubby!! Kudos to him! :D to think you can celebrate by eating the same meals together will be fantastic :)

Well girlies.. am off up the apple n' pears to bo-peep (as they say from my neck of the woods) ;)

Hope your monday morning is full of sunshine and the day goes well :)

Hugs x

Morning all, I am proud of myself I actually managed to resist the temptation of hotdogs, burgers and waffles. OH I think is a little perplexed by my mood swings. I don't think he understands how hard it is when your eating nothing solid for weeks on end and then some idiot cooks all the stuff you love!!

Anyway, must stop there or I'll be ranting again. Have a good day today and catch you all later!

:talk017:Louie! :talk017:

Really pleased your willpower held out! Shows real commitment :) You should be proud of yourself hun!

Hope today goes well :D.

Sun is shining again :) although there is frost on the cars. :cool:

only 1lb this week for me. TOTM and IBS, still lost 1/2 of each of my stats though....

Back