Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

Biltsy that is still a great loss :) Well done hun! ((hugs))
And for the inches lost too :)

I measured myself today :) 3.5 off my chest.. 1 off my waist and 3 off my hips.. along with 1 off my thigh and half off my arm :) Really really pleased!! :D

just been told of by my friend for not texting my weight loss..... lol
but i'm over it now...
all together i've lost 2.5 of bust, 6 off waist,3.5 off hips, 0.5 still arm, 1.5 thighs not bad i thought.....
cdc got back to me re IBS and got to go to chemist tomorrow and get some soulable fibre preventative!!!!! yeah right they'll know what i mean..... kast chemist didn't last week, but i'll try lloyds this week......

Well done Biltsy on your loss. I will be more than happy and grateful if I could have a nice 1lb loss!

:happy096:

Louie, well done on staying strong!!:D:D

and Biltsy well done on another pound gone forever:happy096: that takes you up to a stone and a half doesn't it? That is fantastic:D

Had a bit of a hectic day today, my poor little fella (son number 3 who is 6) had to have a tooth taken out at the dentist, he was soooooo blooming brave though:D We took him out for a little treat and he got a toy, but then he asked if we could go to mcdonalds for lunch........ahhhhh the smell of that place:eek::p I'm not even really keen on it but it smells so good!!! But I sat and sipped at my water like a good girl:D

My weigh in's at 7 tonight, and then straight to work so I'll be on in the morning to update....it's a weird feeling going for a weigh in every week, kind of exciting, I don't have any scales at home so I have NO idea how much I'll have lost week to week, so I spend all day guessing:eek: I'm hopeing to lose 4.5 between this wi and next to take me up to 2 stone lost, so 2 would be fab today but we'll see:D

good luck with your weigh in lovedup.....hope its the full 4.5....you never know!!!!!!!!!!!

hope your brave boy is ok?

thanks loui and ph too........mucho gracias

fingers x'd for you loved-up.

Hope your little un is ok, poor soul - I hate dentists! :cry:

Evening all, just thought i wud pop on here and say hi 2 every1!! hope every1 is doin good?? let me know how ur all doin! xx

Hello Stranger! :D Am doing fine :) battling on y'know. :D
How are you doing?

hello all! Just a quick message to say hello and I hope you are all having a great week! Been sneaking on the scales this week, naughty I know but as of this morning I am officially in the 16's! Yay!! Official weigh in day is Wednesday so hoping to lose another half pound to a pound and it will have been a good week!

How is everyone? Sorry I haven't been around much, working at the pub all weekend and just sleeping and mooching the rest of the time. Loved reading your horsey stories, make me jealous though!! I love horses, used to volunteer at a working farm when I was younger back home in oz and take out the trail rides in the country. I loved it and miss it!

Hope you are all ok and not missing food too much! I have my aamw in 6 weeks, ages away but
I am anal about planning things so am already trying to plan my meals! Anyone got any good suggestions?

Had a hard time yesterday, boyfriend had a rib fillet steak with chips salad and pepper sauce and it's one of my favourites so really suffered! Could have throttled him! Oh well, we have a bet that if I am lighter than him at Glastonbury fest then he willbuy me dinner and if not then I will buy him beer! He is 15 stone and wants to get to 14 and a half so by the end of June will so be there!

Also really annoyed too, I picked up my order from my CDC on Tuesday of last week and she had forgotten the mousse mix and water flavouring which I didn't realize until I got home. It was fine, I told her and she apologised and said she would post them, which I assume she did on Thursday at the latest but it's still not arrived so I texted her today but not heard back yet. What happens if it got lost in the post? Ten quid for nothing!! This diet is expensive enough without throwing money away! Really wound up!! Rant over LOL xx

Hiya nina and kerry girlie girl

phone ya cdc up and see if she gas posted them, bet she's forgot !!!!!

hi all, sorry just a quick pop in cos I'm at work LOL!

I lost 2lbs so not bad been a bit crap with my water though so I'm going to try harder this week!

My little one is fine bless him looking forward to a visit from the tooth fairy!

Lovely to see you Kerry

Xxxxxxx

well done loved up.....
xxxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx

Well done Loved-up! :)

eyeontheprize.. was wondering where you'd got to! lol :) Hope the parcel arrives tomorrow.. if not I'd call your CDC to be sure it was posted, if she didn't record it then it's her own fault and not for you to shell out again for the products surely.

Where's Goosey gone? Are you there chick?

Am off to bed soon :) have a good night girlies :)

Well done Bilt's and Loved-up you have both done fandabbydosey lol HI KERRY!!! woooooo, i'm doing fine babes, what bout you? eyeontheprise i would do what the other say babes, and if it hasn't turned up tomorrow, just double check, it's probably something at her end.

Well guys sorry havent been around this week, i am still up.. its 02:37am and my presentation is tomorrow. have had a really bad time with one of the girls in my group totally going crazy at me for something i didn't even do, and even tho i have apologised loads of times to try and make peace with her (even tho i didn't do anything) she is refusing to talk to me!! this all happened on sunday and tonight so me and my friend are doing the presentation just the two of us, which means rewriting alot of statute and case law we had covered and making up new slides.... oh my god it's going to be a long night, pres is at 9am tomorrow so hopefully will get a couple hours sleep!!!!

Was meant to ask you all, have any of you got msn messanger? if you do add me [email protected] :) silly addy i no.. long story behind that one... anyway hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow, and i will let you non how the presentation turns out.
remember never alone :D

Well done loved up on your weight loss, I was a bit naughty with my water intake last week and I did wonder if that was part of the reason why I didn't loose. Roll on Wed and W.i.

Goosey - good luck today for your presentation. I hated doing presentations at uni especially with this one girl who at the beginning of the course stated I want to get an 80 for this presentation, while the rest of us just wanted to pass even if it was just a 40. Hope your other member sorts herself out and realises it wasn't you.

Hope everyone has a good day - catch you all later!

good luck goosey, hope you got a few hoirs kip

Goosey really good luck for today.. we'll all be standing beside you in spirit :) Never Alone! :D

I hate presentations..have been a secretary for so many years and can MAKE presentations to my hearts content but hyperventilate if I have to give one!! An old boss of mine couldn't believe how good my presentation was till I presented it! lol

Really hope you knock their socks off!

hello all, just recording my weight.

lost 5lbs this week, taking me into the 16's! yay! (but still not dropped more than 1 dress size, cant wait to not be a size 20!!)

Well done sweetie!! :D Bet you'll be down a size very soon :) I haven't fully left the 18's yet.. although have a size 16 top on today :)

Am getting a little ahead of myself in a dream to see a favourite band of mine again.. they are reforming for some gigs this summer in europe.. I'm a bit gutted as my friend (back in England) goes to teh download festival each year.. they are playing there along with a few others I wouldn't mind seeing - but.. for 5 of us for the weekend.. you'd be looking at over £1k and that's without eating, drinking, t-shirts etc.. :rolleyes: just gonna have to hope beyond all hope they come to cardiff or something and I can get a baby sitter ;)

It's pouring down here.. really miserable can't even see the sea! lol

WELL DONE NINA, THATS A FANTASTIC LOSS, THOSE 18 CLOTHES ARE ONLY A FEW WEEKS AWAY AT THE MOST.....

i'M IN 16'S NOW ph MUST BE COS I'M A LITTLE BIT TALLER.....THOSE WHOLE 2 INCHES LOL...

Back