Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

:rolleyes: 2 inches obviously make a LOT of difference! lol I can get into my 16 jeans and now a top.. Also wore my waterproof jacket today.. could do it up without any effort.. I could only wear it if I undid the bottom part a few months ago.. it was so bad that I stopped wearing it.. when I needed it the most! :sigh: I have a lovely Gap 'lumberjack' style shirt (very girlie version) that I can't wait to get back into.. it fits but is a bit tight at the moment.. wouldn't go near me a few months ago - even the arms felt like they were going to rip! :eek: so will be fab to wear that again :)
bought a 16-18 vest top the other day (to wear under my Gi for karate) and thought 'hmm well tight is better than baggy under my Gi' ... lol forgot i'd lost weight and it's baggy!! I can wear it for normal wear and will need to get another one in a 12-14 I think!! Will be lovely when that is baggy eh! lol

I did that weight monitor sheet they have in the other section.. it guestimates your goal date.. it has MAY in mine.. my goodness!! I know that averages out my losses so far, but that's amazing to think.. though I'm thinking July-ish but don't want to change my stats at the side. :p
Roll on a slim summer! :)

We were planning in Asda earlier to buy the girls and egg each and give them a gift card (they have cute Chick style ones) for Easter.. with the condition they DON'T buy eggs!! They'll head for clothes for sure and that's much more suitable than lots of eggs. Foslings nan has already said she wants to buy one for fosling and our girls too (nice of her) and my sister is down just before Easter so will come with eggs I'm sure. Must remind her that I don't want any.. or she'll come at me with a lush egg I can't eat! :p

It'll be nice to be slimmer than my sister when she arrives :) She said the other day she's 16 stone.. but is around 5'6" so always looks slimmer than me.

ITS SO NICE WHEN YOUR CLOTHES FIT AGAIN, ISN'T IT....ALL MY 16 COATS FIT AGAIN AND DO UP LOL
oh BOUGHT ME A PAIR OF JEANS, AND TODAY I HAD TO BUY A BELT FOR THEM, THAT WAS REALLY NICE, STILL HAD TO FIND A LARGE BELT THOUGH...
ORDERED A 12/14 TEE FOR THE RACE FOR LIFE IN JUNE....FINGERS X'D IT FITS....
COULDN'T WORK OUT HOW TO DO THAT SPREADSHEET, CRAP AT COMPUTERS, BUT SHOULD DO 3 STONE IN 3 MONTHS, SO THATS WHAT I'M WORKING ON....

:) it is indeed.. must go and check my jackets size.. got a feeling it's a 16. :)

A stone a month is very achieveable :) I've set a stone as my March target :) Will be completely chuffed to make that each month. :)

I'm sure your 12-14 will fit - if not now then definately by June :)

Well done Nina. Can I borrow a couple of those lb's if I don't loose again this week!!! (ONLY KIDDING!). I have just had my graduation forms sent from uni today - so I'm hoping it will give me an extra kick up the bottom.
My sister bought me a size 16 pair of skinny jeans, which I am wearing right now and they are actually loose!!! I fitted into a size 12 tunic last week so here's hoping!! Off to parents evening - will catch you all later xx

Wow eyeontheprize, 5lbs is amazing!!:happy096::talk017: you have had some fab losses havn't you:D

Goosey hope your presentation went well:D sorry you've been having a hard time sorting it out:hug99:

Wow get you all in your skinny clothes:D I've definitely dropped a jeans size, I think I may have dropped a top size too but tbh it's hard to tell cos all my tops are baggy shapeless things anyway:eek::p

Sorry I've not been around much, work last night and I'm in again tonight:eek: gah stupid extra shifts;)

thank you ladies! I am quite pleased! Four stone 12.5 pounds to go! Ha

Hey girlies, well what a long day i have had!! WELL DONE FOR YOUR WEIGHT LOSSES!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!:p:p

Presentation went fine, the girls that i was having truoble with never showed up, so me and me friend just did our bits, should get feedback in the next couple days and the lecturer said we had nothing to worry about :) so i am a happy sam!! lol

have weigh in tomorrow, hopefully lost, if i can get more than 2lbs i will be in the 17's :) ooo and then soon the 16's, then the 15's, then th 14's etc lol makes me smile when i think about it like that. My cdc was saying that when some-one tells you there weight e.g 12.10, it's it funny that we only really here the 12 stone bit and don't think about it being almost 13 stone :)

Going to my mum's for the weekend on thursday, have to go and see the evil dentist lol I actually have such a fobia of needles, so she is putting me to sleep to do my two fillings, which means because of the anasthetic I get to eat a meal the night before!! YEY!! spoke to my CDC about my options for my meal and think i will have a WHOLE chicken breast with some broccoli and salad, and some sugar free jelly for pud lol i actually can't wait!!! :p:p

hope everyone had a good day today, it's been raining here to :( so hair got wet!! :(
Thank you for all my luck with the presentation, will let you no my feedback when i get it :~)

also PH could you tell me where you found that thing to show you an estimate of your goal date please babes?
xxxx

Goosey :) glad the presentation went well :)

Good luck for tomorrows weigh in :)

Can you let one of us know how to work out the % to go into this weeks total for Irene?

perhaps we could start them now.. I don't weigh in till Thursday night though..
Would be a shame not to get our stats in as Eyeontheprize lost so well :D

Had a full on evening with our fosling.. she blows her top every now and then and that now was tonight.. it is hitting my eldest quite hard I think.. :sigh: she was really patient tonight but it definately affects her.

Aww babes sorry to hear about your fosling, don't worry I'm sure you have a wealth of experience with children and teenagers :)

I'm still be able to get the results to irene babes, my mum has the internets lol so no worry there :) off to look and see if i can figure out my goal date ooooooo xxx

okay dokey i did it, but not sure where it tells you where your goal date is?

okay dokey i did it, but not sure where it tells you where your goal date is?

Sorry.. I've given you the wrong one! :sigh: will dig it out later (half asleep now), there was a thread recently about it in the main cambridge forum - there were two posted there, the one I gave you the link to and the other one with the date on it..

Sorry!!

Goosey - here it is:
http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/80676-full-weight-loss-chart.html

Have a look for the second link though.. they are named the same I think but if you open it up it has a couple of columns on the right hand side that are for goal date. :)
Couldn't find this last night for love nor money!! lol

Glad your mum has internet.. how silly am I assuming if you're away you don't have access to the net! lol

I'm hoping to get a laptop soon and will get a pay as you go so I don't get withdrawl symptoms! lol

what bit says goal date on it PH, filled it in but can't see or work out that bit??????

Morning all, glad your presentation went well Goosey....

IBS back in full swing, so was in bed at 6pm last night.......

Morning all,
Sorry Biltsy to hear your IBS is back!!
Glad to hear your presentation went well Goosey and good luck for your weigh in. Have mine today and I think I might scream and give up if I haven't lost! Mind you my scales show a loss of 4lb but then they said 2 last week and I had stayed the same.

Have a good day and catch you all later.

drink gallons of water today lou, to flush yourself out, it'll make you wee more before WI.....

and apparentley your empty fat cells sometimes fill with water some weeks!!!!!

Goosey - here it is:
http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/80676-full-weight-loss-chart.html

Have a look for the second link though.. they are named the same I think but if you open it up it has a couple of columns on the right hand side that are for goal date. :)
Couldn't find this last night for love nor money!! lol

Glad your mum has internet.. how silly am I assuming if you're away you don't have access to the net! lol

I'm hoping to get a laptop soon and will get a pay as you go so I don't get withdrawl symptoms! lol

Biltsy, if you find the second document in this thread.. then use that.. fill in your weight, start date and other info.. then it automatically adds a goal date on the very right hand side.. you have to have the right sheet though.. if it hasn't got it then it's the wrong one. I can't link straight to the sheet here, I don't know how they've done it - and it won't let me 'quote' it here. Sorry.

Louie don't give in.. they have to move sometime! Are you 'going' regularly? And are you drinking all your water?

Biltsy hope your IBS settles.. if not I think you may have to try moving 'up' sooner rather than later to see if that helps? Do you think it would? Restricting calories to 1000 or so will still see you losing. ((hugs))

OH wants me to try colonic hydro therapy.....so will see

Back