Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

i had a colonic once, my friend wanted me to go with her for moral support. actually awful! but you do feel ''cleansed''

ewww don't fancy THAT!! lol

Louie make sure you don't drink before your weigh in or eat! ;) water weighs more than you think!! :p

if you drink loads you then wee rather than hold onto the water.....it works honest...i way in at 9.30am, so as long as i drink at least a litre of water before 8.30 i wee loads out, otherwise i hold onto the water. i've tried it differently each week.

Thanks guys, usually very good with my water intake. On my first couple of weeks I reduced my intake on w.i day and my scales matched my cdc, then last week I thought I would try and drink and wee loads and the scales never matched. This week opted for the not drinking approach, have a bit of a headache but I really need to shift some weight this week - especially for the sake of my motivation! According to my scales this morning I am 4lb down but whether that matches the cdc scales - who knows!

Have weigh in at 7 so will let you guys know how I do as soon as I get back!

Hey guys, well just back from my WI... 5lbs down... ooooh yeah, puts me at 2 stone over all, thats my next goal down :) feeling quite chuffed with my self :) don't think it will be much next week as i have dentist on staurday an getting put to sleep, so eating a 810 cal meal thursday and friday, hope it doesn't affect me to much next week. put still i'm on top of the world :) my friend is also coming with me next week, she did LL with me last year and could afford to stay on it and lost loads, went from a size 18 to a size8-6 :)

fingers and toes x'd for you lou, you will be grrrrreat :)

i'm sure you have babes, esp if your own scales are showing you have, i have put some week 0 and week5 photo's in my profile if anyone wants a nosey :)

Wowee WELL DONE Goosey!! :)
So happy for you.. and under the 250lb bracket too :D Must feel fantastic!!
How wonderful for your friend, and real inspiration for you that CD/LL works! :D I'm sure 810 for a couple of days will be ok :) As long as you remember that come weigh in time! ;) You should still lose though.

Good luck for your weigh in Louie :) everyone is different with water :)

Am on my new laptop!! woohooo got it this afternoon.. will be back in a while :)
TTFN LOSERS ;) :p

Hi all, just back from my w.i and I lost 5lb YYYIIIIPPPPPPEEEE. I have come to the conclusion that my w.i are better if I don't drink so much water before hand. Here's to being back on track. Thank you all for your support xx

Really am chuffed for you! :) as you know from the Easter thread! :D Am fully hoping I can match you and Goosey on the 5lb this week but we'll see!! lol

I try not to drink any water for a good hour before I weigh in :) I have my shake and a pile of water when i get home :D by way of celebration! lol

Fingers x'd I do ok tomorrow.. it's a 2 week weigh in :)

Thank you Ph,OMG!!!! LOU that is fantastic, that's your biggest loss so far (except the mamouth one in week1) i am so chuffed for you babes, we will all be skinny in no time :) will be in before bed time to say good night xxx

OMG goosey amd louie well done!:happy096::talk017::wow:I am soooo impressed:D

My cdc told me to hold off on the water the day of weigh in too

Biltsy I'm sorry your IBS is back:( Hope you feel better soon:hug99:

Purple, good luck for tomorrow, I'll have everything crossed for you, bet you can't wait:D

I have been a bit crap with water again today:sigh: I really really need to step it up if I'm going to have a decent loss next weigh in!

Thanks guys - am so happy today!!! Have used that spreadsheet thing and worked out I should be at my goal by the end of April - so well before graduation. Just need to make sure that happens now.

That interesting loved up that your cdc advised you not to drink water on your w.i day. Have to admit when I did ww, I never drank any water on my wi days cos I was scared it would make me weigh more.

Good luck PH, I'm sure you will be fine. Hope everyone has a good day and catch you all later xx

:happy096::gimi::girlpower::talk017::wow::gen126::massmoon:weelllllllll done massive losses for you both

Louie that's a great goal date for you and will be based on an average of what you've lost so far.. fingers x'd the losses balance well to make it happen. :)

I thas May for me too but honestly, if I lose 3lb a week it'd be the end of July... I'll be happy with that, as my real goal is November :)

Am feeling good today, my scales show I'm 6lb down so will be interesting to see what my CDC's show.. this is for the entire 2 weeks though so don't get over excited! lol But I'm happy with that, even if it's exactly the same :).

Am loving the laptop still.. testing it at the kitchen table as this will be my bolt hole for doing work and getting away from the kids somewhat! lol

Will have to try it upstairs too.. the Wireless (BT hub) side of things is what I'm not sure of.. not the laptop itself! lol

Catch up with you all later :)

It has me at 3 litres if I exercise for an hour :) Easily done these days! :D I wonder if this is assuming water in our food as my CDC said that part of the water we 'have' to consume is due to that lost in 'normal food'..

Just back from a lovely walk but my foot is sore today so having to take it easy, have Karate on Saturday and don't want to miss it! :p

Getting a few butterflys about tonights weigh in now!! pathetic I know! lol

Jan 2009

483-albums879-picture4815t.jpg

March 2009
483-albums879-picture5838t.jpg

Haven't got a full shot of me I don't think from December.. not without me hiding behind a child anyway! lol

Thought I'd post these here :) hope you don't mind :)

If you want bigger images they are in my Profile Album :)

6lb in 2 weeks.. that's the figures.. bringing me to 13st 4lb on my CDC scale :) Very happy! :D

I realised also that I've put the wrong start weight on here.. I was 15st 4lb.. so am celebrating 2 stone lost :D. Another 4 to go.. :cool:

Am weighing in again in 2 weeks, so will guess my weight next week according to my scales this morning :).

so.. starting the list:

Purple Hugs - 189lbs - 3lb loss

well done 3lb for two weeks on the trot.
and the thread said for me 3litre and if with food would be 2.25 litres. did it with 20 mins excercise as not feeling well....

well done

Back