Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

Thanks biltsy :) Am going to try and up my water intake this fortnight.. in the hope I can get back to the 4lb a week ;) well y'know we love a challenge eh! :D I'm happy with 3lb a week though :) Main thing is to stick to 100% ;)

Hope you have a good night, and your IBS has settled a bit at least ((hugs))

Its very quiet on here..

thanks its not too bad today, but not crossing my fingers on that one.........its starting to niggle again...... just had my bar and some water and will go to bed soon....

ttfn
xxxx

night hun ((hugs)) hope you get a good night.. i'm off to bed too :)

Purple Hugs - 189lbs - 3lb loss
Biltsy - 194.25 - 1lb loss:cry:
Eyeontheprize
Goosey
Loved-Up
LouiA

morning hons

morning my fabby team mates:D

Purple!!! Well done on another 6lbs gone forever:talk017: 3lbs a week is great:happy096: and I love the pics of you, can totally see the difference in your face:D

Biltsy I'm glad your feeling a little bit better:hug99:

I've been really poorly with my gallbladder again:cry:I am LOT better today though thank goodness and I've got some new medication from the doctor so fingers crossed that works! I did have to eat though the night before last:( I really didn't want to but I was advised to to try and stop the pain....I needed something with fat in to try and 'absorb' the excess acidy biley stuff apparently:eek: so I had a small bit of pork and some cheese (all we really had in that was suitable!) I just really really hope I havn't done too much damage

Hope everyones well this morning, I miss you all when I'm not on much!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Whoops sorry nearly forgot!

Eyeontheprize
Goosey
Loved-Up 237 - 2lbs lost
LouiA

Morning! :D Feeling good this morning :)
Had a normal porridge rather than my normal apple and cinnamon.. was a bit strange as it stayed really watery, where as the apple normally thickens up a bit more.. so I'll need to play around with how much water I put in. :)

I am finally coming round to the fact that I'm 1 stone away from my lowest weight in 12 years.. lol in sincerity though this is when I fell off the CD wagon last time, so have to be strong.. really strong! :D I've wasted nearly 3 years since then.

Hope you're all having a good day. :)

Morning all,
Well done PH on your w.i. - knew you would do well !!

Sorry to hear your suffering again Loved up - have nursed patients with cholecystitis so I know it can be mega painful. I'm sure your little snack won't hurt to much - might make you feel hungry a little bit.

Having a bad day - not with my diet (FOR ONCE). When I started my job I had to go into healthcare assistant uniform because I didn't appear on the professional body register, have since found out that all the others that started went straight into nurses uniform. This morning have checked the register and I do appear - can i get hold of anyone to sign my form so I can get to the sewing room and collect my blues - NO!! It's so unfair!

Eyeontheprize
Goosey
Loved-Up 237 - 2lbs lost
LouieA 177 - 5lb lost

Aww louie! red tape is a nightmare.. hope you get hold of someone soon.. must be frustraiting after lengthy training ((hugs))

Wow purple, that is fantastic, I know what you mean about worrying about falling off the cd wagon.........I do think it can be difficult to keep going when you start feeling great (even if there is still a way to go) but I have no doubt in my mind that this time you're going to go all the way:D

Thanks Louie:hug99: the pain is so awful when it comes:eek: I know some people have it worse than me though so I can't moan too much! The food hasn't really bothered me...I'm in no rush to eat again (I didn't even really enjoy it lol!) I don't know if it worked or not though? I know that normally if there are problems with your gallbladder you go on a fat free diet, but when I looked into vlcd's it said that if you have been used to eating a high fat diet :)o) then switch to very low fat you keep producing the same amounts of the bile stuff (very technical I know:p) and that eating a bit more fat can help an attack? Does that sound right to you? I'm also on domperidone now so I'm hoping it'll help a bit

I'm sorry your having a bad day, that must be so frustrating about your blues, you've worked so hard to get them!!! I hope you can get it sorted soon.....maybe you could post a pic for us? I'd love to see you in them (in a non pervy way of course;):p:D)

Would be a great celebration pic of your progress so far :)

Thanks for the comments ((hugs)) I just need to keep my eye on the ball firmly this time! :D Really really want to achieve my goal this time :) And stay there!! lol not going to be easy I know but hey-ho! :D

Eyeontheprize - 236 - 5lb loss
Goosey
Loved-Up 237 - 2lbs lost
LouieA 177 - 5lb lost

how you doing? getting on well I hope :)

Think I may have done the results thing wrong. I was 177lb then lost 5lb so my weight is now 172.

Eyeontheprize - 236 - 5lb loss
Goosey
Loved-Up 237 - 2lbs lost
LouieA 172 - 5lb lost (Was 177 last week)

you have to put last weeks weight as that then determines the % of loss for the week.. need to adjust it again! lol

eye on the prizes will need adjusting too :)

Well... after all the graduation talk here.. I have finally gone and done it.. signed up for a course at college!! It's only 20 years in the offing lol. I start on Tuesday would you believe! Mega shock as was only making enquiries.. just an introductory course (to Counselling) but will lead into a longer course part time :) See the 'what have I done' post in the main board! :p

Good night girls... :)

Goosey if you're there.. hope you are having a good time :)

Well.. here I am again :) Off to Karate this morning. :)

Feel good but wondering where you all are and if there is any point posting!

Hope those that have been suffering are doing ok, and you're just generallly busy. ((hugs))

Back from Karate.. but am a little gutted that my sensei isn't putting us forward for our grading.. he said we are almost up to scratch but that we haven't enough lessons under our belt and that he is not one for rushing students through.. Took it on the chin but it did hurt a little bit... :( Good thing that I can think about is that I'll be almost at goal by the time we do get to grade (in July). :) So.. my pics of me in my new belt will be in a smaller Gi ;)

anyways.. just thought I'd post.

Hi purple

Sorry about having to wait for your grading:hug99:but your so right, HOW fab are you going to look come July:D

I am so thrilled for you about your course!!!!! I think you would make a fantastic councillor if you decided to do it as a career.......it's a course I've also had my eye on a few times, maybe one day I'll take the plunge too;) Tuesday is a quick start, is it during the day or the evening? I'm looking forward to hearing how it goes:D

I've been thinking about courses too recently, I started having my children young, and the plan was always to have them young and then to go to university and persue a career.........great plan except I've kept having more little monsters and now I'm nearly 30:eek::rotflmao: SO I have been trying to decide when I want to get started and if/when we would like to try for another baby (though that is a whole other can of worms that I won't bore you all with!) And I do have to admit that something that has always held me back is my weight.........I won't be able to use that as an excuse anymore hopefully!

There is one course at the local college I've got my eye on to ease me back into things for university, it's a foundation science degree, so I'm going to tyr and pluck up the courage to ring up about it on monday eek!!

Good for you loved-up! Go on.. give 'em a call :)

My course is an evening class :) literally just down the road. :D the next one is 18 miles each way, one full day a week - so no driving in the dark till winter - it's a long windy road.. (being in Wales and all). :)

I was gutted when I couldn't get onto the course a few years back, I think it's something that will compliment fostering as well as often the children have counselling/therapy etc and often they need it but can't have it properly - due to not being in perm homes or anything. I wanted to go into oncology nursing many moons ago - when we chose fostering instead, but physically I couldn't cope with lifting people etc, so would love to maybe do some voluntary work later on at a hospice or something. :) Maybe I could get a part time job till we stop fostering.. it's a concious decision that I don't want to foster when I'm 'old' I don't think it's right to be honest, it works for some but also I personally, when my girls are grown, would like the house to be 'child' free.

I am going to have to find out off Irene how to log our details as haven't seen goosey since she went to her mums.. They have to be in by tomorrow I think.

Back