Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

Evening guys

glad about mil care home, but bit apprehensive cos the manager is leaving and deputy going on mat leave.....so willl have to keep a real close eye on the place....only put her there cos of the manager....
Know what you mean re photo loved up, takes things like that to bring things home sometimes....well off to have tea.....

Hello strangers :) well have i miss you all this weekend :) so sorry not been around, have had a horrid weekend of it all. Had the dentist and took a horrible reaction to the sedative:( so have been feeling ill and drowsey since, still don't feel 100% and my tooths hurt!! :wave_cry:
anyway, didn't stick to the diet 100%, thats all am gonna say, but i needed something in my tummy :( back on the wagon today thought, so should have lost something by wednesday :) at the end of the day, i just think i still have a long journey ahead of me so one weekend shouldn't do me much harm.

Have just been catching up on everyones lovely news's, took me a while lol
so glad to here everyone is doing great, and thanks again PH, think i shall make you assistent leader lol, need to get you some sort of badge or something :)

anyway going to get an early night tonight as still dont feel well,

lots of love
samxxxxxxxxxx

Loved-up Tink is VERY cute!! :D And the weight loss dust is very much appreciated! lol

It's hard sometimes when listening to professionals, to be objective.. I'm sure they were just relieved that they had managed to save baby :) Lets face it, it's gotta be a worse case scenario for them too. ((Hugs)) I know personally with Erin that it never entered my head that I might not come home with a baby in my arms! I know there are so many hurdles that we think about during a pregnancy but once you actually get past them you think that's it.. plain sailing.
Just goes to show..

Biltsy, that's a worry for you over management changes etc at the home.. fingers x'd for sure :)

Am hiding away in the kitchen on line tonight as fosling has been playing up and is now watching some TV with Erin and Graham.. she rabbits through TV, which annoys me I'll be honest! lol

Adele has just gone up to bed.. so the house will quieten down now.. lol

Been struggling to eat today.. not in the mood for it.. but don't want anything else, so I guess it's just the lack of hunger thing. :)
I didn't have my breakfast till 12pm! have fitted in 3 packs and some quorn though - the quorn was to avoid the 4th pack.

Hi ph
i've only just had my 3rd pack too...

Sam if you put on over the weekend, it'll only be water and your 4/5lb storage.....so its no worries.......hope you feel better soon.....

Biltsy I hope things run smoothly at the home woth the manager gone, I'm sure things will carry on as normal if the staff are used to doing things a certain way, I totally understand the concern though. Your so right about the photo, sometimes it's weird things that trigger certain thoughts isn't it I get it with smells sometimes lol! what is that about ha ha

Purple thanks again, I can always rely on you for wise words:D Sorry your little fosling has been playing up a bit, I guess it's to be expected but I doubt it makes it any easier! Well done on hiding out with the laptop I do that a fair bit at the weekends:eek::D

Goosey! You poor thing:hug99:I'm so sorry you've had such a bad weekend, really hope you feel better soon, well done for getting back on track:)

Well OH has just cut the boys' hair (saves us a blooming fortune!) and I've just chucked them all in the bath so it's nearly time for me to settle down with my porridge mmmmm yum yum:D I have to admit I've been very lazy recently and living off the tetras:eek:

i have soooo gone off the tetras, nasty taste in my mouth after wards......off to london hospital on tuesday though so will have to have at least one of them.....leave home at 7am and won't be back till after 5..........

Goosey!! so sorry we must've posted at the same time :)

Really sorry to hear about the nasty dentist.. brrrr I HATE dentists with a passion!! So you have my complete and utter sympathy!! ((hugs)) As already said it'll only be water.. so ignore the nasty scales till next week :)

Loved-up.. not sure they're wise words! lol just compassionate :) I hope!! ;)

I must admit tetra's always leave a taste with me too.. clean my teeth after them, but i have them half a tetra with hot water (not boiling) :) they're managable and make 2 drinks then ;)

I've eaten most of my peanut bars already!! Really must get more of t hem next time!! lol don't see her till a week thursday!!

Hiding with the laptop has helped tremendously!! lol

That's a long day Biltsy! Nothing serious I hope

You could always take a bar instead? I am still loving the peanut one:D and actually I am really proud of myself with the bars......last time I did CD I couldn't stop at one a day:eek: they really triggered me to want to eat, but this time I feel much more in control, and I know it's only a little thing but I'm really pleased:D

its my foster daughter, went to london 9 times last year.....its her medical and brain damage that we go for.....lots of new tests all the time.....last time in jan was nasty tests, but this one is ok.........
they wanna give us a proper diagnosis for future services needed.....her disabilities are getting worse......
just run of mill for me, only issue is childcare for my JJ......but sorted for this week.............
Loved up i seem to want more than one bar a day, so only bought 7, but still on some days i had two, then none the next day.....loving cranberry and peanut, don't like the orange much......and i run out of porridge this week too........must order better, but then not had any evening meals and had four packs instead this week......

didn't realise your fosling had special needs Biltsy :) We did shared care for a girl for 3 years (till we moved). I really miss her, she had brain damage from an infection when she was 18 months old.. such a shame but she is a lovely girl and in a lovely family :)

I do like the cranberry bars too.. the orange I have to put in the fridge or even freezer if I allow it to defrost for a while.. so it's hard.. toffee like when I eat it.. chop it up into little pieces ;) I can't bear to eat it as it is.. it's too sickly - and I have a sweet tooth. lol

mine was born with servere LD, brain damage and lots and lots of medical issues..........they just found some new servere BD at back of brain like CEL PARESY know thats not spelt right lol
thats why i can't work........would like to work again but would never find a job to fit in with school hours and numerous hospital trips...
should have gone twice already this year but it was snowy in feb so missed appointment....also missed a pallative care course last week cos of my IBS. but hopefully they'll run that one again soon...

but any how MORNING GUYS........
off for WI........on my scales dressed but no tea or brekkie yet lost 7lbs so hoping for a 4 at least from cdc's
good luck loved up on your WI tonight xxxxxxx

Morning :) Good luck with your weigh in that's a fantastic amount to have lost! Really hope your CDC's scale shows the same and all your hard work! :D

my scale moved down two on saturday.. then up 1.5 this morning!! Go figure!! lol

Weather is sunny and blue sky this morning..

It's one week today that Erin goes on her first ever school trip, along with Fosling... makes me slightly nervous but it's the first time she's been away and it's a well run centre etc.

well

well

well

i lost 6 and 1/2 lbs wow wow wow
bugger that it makes 27.75lbs only need 1/4lb more for 2 stone...yeah yeah yeah

can you tell i'm happy guys?????????

WOW well done biltsy, that is amazing girl, you must be sooooooooooo hyper! lol 1/4lb, you will have lost that by the end of the day!!!!!!! :) OMG i'm just so happy for you!!!! Just for that i'm sponsering you for race for life!!!!

good luck loved-up fingers x'd :)

Off to uni guys, have good day's :)

Biltsy that is FANTASTIC news!! :D Well done.. you don't need to count a quarter lb!! Blimey!!

You and I are level pegging on weight loss again! lol All that and you've been poorly (whats my excuse I don't know)! :)

Have a good day at Uni Goosey :)

love you my sweet hunnie bunnie

thankyou for sponsoring me
and yes very hyper and managed to spend £167 at tesco's...lol
bought stuff for the bathroom and some new covers for my bed too...

what date are you doing your race for life mine is in june>>>>>>>>

love you lots xxxx

thankyou Jane.......
and i count it all lol...........1/4 off 2 stone doh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Thank goodness your tesco shop wasn't for food! lol ;) only kidding :)

Do you know / realise that when we get under bmi of 30 we are 'just' overweight??

Will be amazing won't it! :D

i was funnily wondering that last night in bed, when I couldn't sleep.....is that what it is 30???????

A tad under, but yes :) I can't wait.. I worked mine out and it's around the 12.5 stone mark, I weighed in at 13st 4lb this week so not too far off :) Considering i was obese II according to fitday before that feels good :D.

Back