Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

Well done Loved-up 4lb is a great loss as is over 2 stone!! :D We're all doing really well girlies! :D keep up the great work.

Good luck today Trudy, though I think you'll have left by now!

Sponsorship promise from me too! ((Hugs)) just brass monkeys have more cash than me at the moment! lol but them I'm typing on a pile of it really ;)

Very posh posting on an ipod! I can't figure out the internet on my phone let alone an ipod! lol

am off to watch the biggest loser finale and have a porridge. :) Bliss!

morning all

I'm still:D this morning:D

Lol purple I HATE posting on my ipod, love the music but the internet on it droves me mad, still needs must hey;)

Biltsy hope all goes well at the hospital today:hug99:

Good luck for your weigh in eye on the prize, looking forward to hearing how you do:D

I am feeling really sick this morning:( but I don't know if its the bug the kids have had OR the two cups of strong coffee I had mixed with choc tetra:eek: it's the 1st caffiene I've had in 7 weeks:eek: nice though:D

lots of water and I'm sure you'll wash out that sick feeling :) The caffeine hit must be keeping you busy! :p

lost 5 lbs this week! Yahoo! Want to lose 11.5 pounds in 4 weeks to get to under 100 kilos. Big big big milestone for me :)

OMG!! you've just HIT the 4 stone mark!!
:talk017::talk017::talk017:
Congratulations on this week but HUGE congrats on being so positive - bring on the sub 100 kilos! :D

Thank you ph!! Very pleased, and am feeling very positive still, love CD so much!
cannot wait to be under 100 kilos, that's my biggest goal, means the most to me!!

I should be tidying but watching in Bruges instead. Very good!

watching what??? lol

You have done so well and are definatly gonna make that mini-goal soon! :D Have you taken any before and during shots? or measured your inches? bet you have lost loads. :) I am doing my inches monthly so only 2 lots done, but lost 3" off my hips/butt/tummy all rounds off into one unfortunately! lol

WOW!!!! WELL DONE NINA, that is sooooooooooo amazing.

I am feeling happy today - my friend from uni as lent me one of her blue tunics until I get my own!! So I feel like a proper nurse instead of a pretend one!!!

Had a little incident at work - actually had a little vague episode, went very dizzy and nearly passed out. My husband will no doubt say that the vague moment is normal for me!!! But I felt very strange and still feel a litle strange in my head - feels very wooshy! Have had two shakes and 2 and 1/2 litres of water!!

well done Nina

lou take four packs you may be doing too much and your body may need more cals.....listen to your body, please.....

Trudi am thinking you could be right! How did the hospital appt go today? x

I was just about to suggest another pack too - if need be you may have to up the plan to 810 or something while working ((hugs)) better than passing out!!
Glad you got to wear some blues! Well done your friend for sorting you out :)

Hope the hospital appointment went well Biltsy.

Had the first session of my course tonight.. turns out it's week 3 of the course, not week 2.. :rolleyes: so have some catching up to do but was in with 3 other new starters. no more accepted now though.

Great night!! :D

Went along to my course.. allowed extra time in case I got lost on campus! lol was the 3rd person in the class.. :) As the others all arrived.. turns out I know 1 student quite well (a mum from school) and another one from watching our girls swim!! lol there were 17 in the class and it went soooo fast! :D lots to chew over, and can't wait for next week now :)

Only downside... the 3 year course it leads into is nearly full - like 2 spaces left by all accounts.. and about 10 of us needing to apply! :( but.. I'll apply and see how my dice fall on that. If nothing else I can apply next year as if I hadn't started today then I'd be on next years course after starting this one in October.

Hubby wasn't overly impressed when I told him the fee's for the 3 year course though (£2500). Eeek!

Won't get my hopes up about the next course, but will keep my application in for next year if I can.. or re-apply then :)
There is a uni I can look at (Swansea) that isn't any further away.. just a bit scarier a university! lol not sure what courses they do yet though and if it'd be the same problem there or not. :confused:

anyway.. head is swimming!! Am off to bed in a bit. :) If I can sleep!

hospiyal was as normal saw so many differen doctors, brain doctors, nurses the list goes on.....it takes us 3 hours to get there so hey pack in as much as they can and we can cope with, but all easy stuff today, maybe some more nastier tests later in year again....they just need to give new diagnostic a name, so can treat or get services for.........my head is spinning, so been chilling playing games, lol hosptal tycoon lol
pooped out and was extra hungry too so had my 4 packs and some cottage cheese, but been up since 6 and didn't sleep much last night either, but hay wouldn't make much difference to WI i doubt....

my eldest strangly missed his bus to 6th form today......yeah right
so luckily the plumnber turned up and git was in to let him finish my pipes in my new lounge off...... kids huh......

good about your uniform lou
glad you enjoyed your course jane

well off to bed land now, sleep and dreams is whats needed for me now
love to all our lovely team
xxxxxxxxxxx

Glad to hear your course was ok PH, nothing worse than being the new girl when things have already started!! Don't be put off that there are only 2 places left, when I started my nursing there were supposed to be 350 nursing students starting and I think at least 50 changed their mind and didn't turn up. You never know there maybe a place !!

Still feeling funny in my head, have my w.i tonight so I think I may need to discuss my options with my cdc. Catch you all later - have a good day everyone. xx

Thanks loved-up :) Am going to phone the college this morning and see if I can collect a form and submit it this week :D. The earlier the better. I'm guessing that not everyone on our course will be finish the course, or actually pass the course to move on. Hope that doesn't sound horrible! Not all of them want to move on I don't think either and the course in Sept does say that preference is given to those on our course.. as they use it as an way of entry (obviously get to know you before hand).

Anyway.. it's all if's n' buts I'll have to forget about for now and just concentrate on this course. :) have lots of reading to do this week etc. :)

Are you working today loved-up? Perhaps it's worth fitting 3 packs into work and then a 4th when you get home and I agree about chatting to your CDC :)

I'm a bit dissapointed with my scales.. god I HATE my scales!! here I am a weeks weigh in tomorrow and I'm 1lb down!! 1lb! yes I know.. what I would say to everyone else! I'm just going to tell my scales they better have a re-think by tomorrow morning! :p

Hope you all have a lovely day ((hugs))

Morning all:D

Purple! You keep calling Louie loved-up!!!:8855:I keep reading posts and thinking 'huh? I don't remember posting that to purple':8855::D Easy mistake to make, in fact I'm thinking of changing my name on here anyway:hmm: Anyway I am SO glad your course went well:D you sound like your on a real high from it! The three year course sounds interesting too....I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you:D

Louie I hope you head starts to feel better soon, and good luck for weigh in!

Eye on the prize.......:wow:fantastic loss!:talk017:you are doing SO well! Your numbers are great! Whats your secret lol, seriously though, how much water do you normally drink? I still seem to be struggling with mine:eek:

Biltsy I'm glad the hospital wasn't to bad, does sound like a long day though! How's the house coming along now?

Goosey hope uni's going ok babe, have you fully recovered from the dentist now?

All's well here this morning, I only had the one night at work (mon) this week so I'm feeling great lol, and I know this will sound weird but since I've known I've lost 2 stone I've really started to feel the difference (and see it a bit too:eek:) I don't know if it's all in the mind or not but I'm hoping it'll spur me on to see this through all the way:D

Ooops!!! sorry girls :D I'm terrible with names in real life!! lol and on the internet too by the look of it!

Biltsy what a tiring day for you all.. hope you get some catch up time today ((hugs))

Goosey.. Uni must keep you very busy I expect :) Hope it's going well though. :)

Am sitting here totting up all my training through fostering! :D All goes toward my personal development section on my application form. :)

thanks loved up! I used to drink 6 to 8 liters a day and was losing 3 or 3.5 pounds. Then one day I had about 3 liters and thought that wouldn't be enough and I dropped more weight so I have stuck to 3 liters and a couple of teas and coffees a day. I think I was too overhydrated and my fat cells were filling with water. That's just my theory though, others may disagree!! X

morning guys and girls lol

still pooped, but house work mode today.... plumber finished his job but spoke to him and gave him another one oops
builders here doing boxing in in the upstairs bathroom......no kids allowed when its done MY rolltop bath.......might let them use the loo, but you never know.....curtains just arrived so more jobs for OH tonight, waiting for nets to come too....made him put up blinds and accessories in downstairs bathroom last night,,,,,,,,,,now it sounds excessive but we have three bathrooms.......cos it was an annexe, and we had a a bathroom and made a nice shower room out of the downstairs loo. we now have 3 full size bathrooms..... but 2 are downstairs,......... house feels dirty and messy at mo, but it'll get worse next week when the builder starts knocking through an old window into the downstairs bed room......... 4 foot walls and all......its a very very very old house......shame is at the mo it wouldn't make the house price any better, but we ain't moving anyhow, so it don't matter

moving the door to the downstairs bedroom so its in the house as such, rather than round the corner...........gonna be sooooo dusty.....
did it with the old coal house/garage that we made into the kitchen.....took two days to cut threw it....lol noisy and messy............ ive not lived in a house with my OH that we've not changed loads, but this one has the most work to do......it was rented for years so nothing got done.......but its getting there slowly slowly, but thats how the money is these days......

hope you are all ok and enjoying your day.....lou hope you feel better today.....Jane i'm sure the scales will be fine tomorrow, why you not going to your cdc again???????
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I want to go fortnightly as it's a pain fitting it in weekly really. I am strong enough to stay on it.. just need a weekly weight loss for our team! :( If I could weigh fortnightly it wouldn't be a problem.

Hello all,
Just been for my wi and I have lost 2lb - so that takes me to 3lb to lose to hit the 2 stone mark!! Have also lost another 1/2 inch from my waist which means I have lost a total of 6.5 inches.

Spoke with my cdc about my issues and we talked things through and opted to go for sole source plus. I also need to try and split my shakes as it seems I maybe have a too bigger gap between my shakes.

Finally got my manager to sign my uniform form and went to sewing room today. They thought the tunic I was wearing looked fine even though it's a size 18 and is swamping me. Tried on a 16 and a 14, opted for the 14 to give me a little bit of room and for the just in case I put any weight back on. Also got dresses in size 14. My only issue is my trousers currently wearing size 16 which are mega baggy, so I tried a size 14 and could not do the beggars up!!! Mind you looking at them I don't think Kate Moss would have fitted in them, talk about being cut small.

Sorry guys for the waffle. xx

Back