Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

:happy096::happy036::girlpower::bliss:
well done lou

glad you got your uniform sorted at last....

are ya gonna have the meal or extra shake..........???????????????????

Well done hun!! That is a great loss, and you are doing SO well!! A 14!!! OMG! sounds like the trousers are a nightmare but think how overjoyed you'll be when you fit into them!! and none of this 'gaining weight' talk in here madam!! Tutt tutt! :p

good evening all my lovely rumblers, have been soooooo busy at uni guys, so sorry for not much posting this week, will try and post at least once a day, just so tyred getting in from uni late at night.

I'm glad everyone is having a good time...
ph- well done for your course chucks, about the funding, if it's the first kind of thing you have done like that, you shouldn't have to pay, isn't there an equivelent to SAAS in england?
my course is £1,250 a year for 4 years, i don't think i could do it if the government didn't pay me fee's :)

Well done lou for your loss babes, and sizes are amazing, you must just fell incredible!!! i can't wait till i can fit into even a size 16 lol

Had my weigh in tonight, lost 5lbs :) which is great considering I ate all weekend :) have been glugging the water over the last couple days tho lol

ok gotta go for now, have been at uni all day and now have to come home and do some more work.... yet i'm still behind???

love you all xxxxxx

I am going to try the meal (I think!!). Sory I really can't remember what plan your doing? If your doing ss plus, any tips? xx

I'll have to have a dig Goosey.. as it's part time they have said there is no reduction available. :( I will have a look though, I'm willing to pay it, but it's gonna be a case of digging deep for it.. Our only income is fostering and working tax credit. Certainly not rich by any means.

Oh and just a note but I'm in Wales! ;) lol

Well done on the weight loss too!! That is a fantastic amount! :D 2 weeks on the trot isn't it?

Good luck getting your work done :)

wales is in england isn't it ? ??? lol thanks hun, got an ipod touch today so hopefully get to post when i'm out and about...
btw does anyone have twitter??xx

Well done Goosey!!! Bet it won't be long till your in those size 16's. xx

Twitter.. I'm only just on facebook! lol
And had to giggle at the Wales is in England.. that's like Scotland? Do you need a passport to go DOWN there? lol

twitter confuses me and I always forget my log in!

oh bloody kids stop arguing about wales sclotland and england,,,,,,,and yes you do need a passport IF you go by plane LOL

well done SAM, well over 2 stone now........ hope ya brains not getting to fried with all the brain activity....

Lou, i just had a nice celery and cuc salad with cottage cheese, didn't have enough CC so had a little bit of tuna with it too....i always do stir fry with chinese 5 spice, and then the other one is veg with the soups, sometimes with quorn or chicken.......got quorn sausages the other day there nice..... chopped up hot over salad...... if i go out its always chicken salad and i take my fat free french dressing with me lol sneak it out of my bag, while no ones lokking lol........

well i've been starving today, same as yesterday...... so not much hope for wi this week. had 4 packs and a salad too....and still hungry......had loads of water too.......strange.....

well off to bed cos i'm pooped still.....

love to you alll

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lol no you don't!!! :p I flew to Edinburgh without one :)

Biltsy hate to say it but quorn sausages are higher in carbs.. not sure how high but I did read on the main forum that they're not ok for SS+ :(
Might be a clue to your hunger.. that or your up the duff! ;) :p

Sorry i'm in a cheeky mood tonight! lol

since 9/11 you've needed a passport.......????????

no not up the duff thankyou very very much.......chance a be a fine thing,,,,lol

and i don't have the same amount in grammes as normal quorn, so its the same carbs, and that was last week.......think my TOTM may be coming again......2 weeks early.....but thats CD for you..... plus i'm sooooooo tired

morning guys

This was after 9/11 I don't have a passport - flew with my drivers licence. And accidentally with a penknife on me!! I have a tiny girlie one on my keys and forgot about it! didn't even get picked up on when my handbag went through the scanner. I didn't remember till I got off the plane!! lol

Hope the tiredness goes soon :) And hope the TOTM stays away!! I'm due mine in a couple of days.

I'm down a total of 2lb this week.. off to amend my 'score sheet' ;) :p
Brings me to 30lb so not bad at all! :D Am happy 'enough' with 2lb but hope that it's due to TOTM and will be a better loss next week... but I am happy honestly!

Dug out some old trousers this morning (I live in trousers/jeans) and have a couple of pairs I'll have to start wearing or they'll be too big soon! lol and one pair (small M&S linen trousers size 18) that fit lovely now. :) I was always convinced they are not a 'real' 18 and am more so now... all my others are hanging off me at the hips. lol Only thing is the weather is rubbish for linen so will have to see if they still fit when it's warmer! lol

Off to finish my application form in a bit and drop it off.

Have hurt my calf muscle (not sure how) so will be skipping Karate this week - can't risk a full on injury. Might go swimming though :) that'll be gentle enough for it. :)

Got Social workers here on Sunday on Monday next week and the girls go on holiday for 3 days on Monday, so got lots to do in the next couple of days.

Morning all

Goosey:wow:another 5lbs is amazing!!:talk017: you must be thrilled to bits:D Enjoy your ipod touch...I love mine to bits:D

Eye on the prize.......that's interesting about the water, I think I'll follow your lead on that and see how I get on:D

Purple 2lbs yay!!! and 30lbs in total is awesome:talk017: sorry to hear about your leg, try and take it a bit easy if you can. I LOVE the pic of your girls on your ticker:heartpump:

Louie good luck with SS+ the days I do it it feels like such a treat to have 'real' food.....never thought I'd feel like that about cottage cheese or veges:eek:

Biltsy interesting about the quorn sausages:hmm: I luuurve those lol! Sorry your feeling tired and hungry, hope you feel better soon:)

I have got a mountain of washing to get through today:sigh: I can't seem to get on top of it! Luckily my OH and myself are pretty laid back housework wise, guess you'd have to be with our brood;):D

I really really need to up my water intake, so that's my goal for today!

Hi all,

Thanks for your tips Trudi, am going to have chicken and vegtables this evening I think! OH said he will prepare it for me as I'm on a course this afternoon and then the girls have swim training and I'm out with my dad. Sorry to hear your so tired, I was up at 0530 sorting my chest of draws out - it was full of old nursing research which I sorted and recycled!

PH good luck with the application form - be careful if you swim!!! Reading all the comments about Wales and Scotland etc were making me chuckle - made me think of Jade Goody!

Catch you all later - have a good day xx

lol I know what you mean about Jade - sad position she's in now though, but she has always made me laugh bless her.

Will go easy on my leg :) I think generally I'm getting old! :rolleyes: always seem to have aches n' pains these days!

Well done sorting your chest of drawers out! :D But err.. at that hour!! :p

Loved-up - I'm the same with washing! it's never ending, but then it's 5 people in the house, and the girls change after school most nights.. with just me doing the washing!! Hubby has the cheek to say the machines do the hard bit!!

I must get some housework done too.. I MUST! lol

form is completed, just waiting for the nod from the two 'professionals' I want to put as references. It's hard for one of them as I don't really have anyone but fostering. I did some temping before xmas for 3 months at the same place so am hoping they'll give me a reference. The agency I worked for have made my contact redundant.. :(

I'm sure it'll be ok.

Catch you all later! ;)

2lbs is excellent since ou thought it hadn.t moved the other day.

lou WHY on earth were you doing your drawer(lol) at that unearthly time in the morning......nutter springs to mind....

wish my OH was laid back about house work, his a slave driver......think its a bit OCD if you ask me......he always moans at me, but in 11 years i've never changed (and never will)

think i'm either coming down with a bug or TOTM, or its just plain CDism lol new condition found lol

can't even have a kip as builder is here hammering and sawing in the bathroom.....

xxxxxxx

((hugs)) biltsy, hope you get some rest.. and tell your hubby to do the cleaning if he's that bothered! lol
Cdism is a great word - definately exists. :)

the scale had moved 1lb, so am glad it changed it's mind to 2! :D I threatened to throw it out if it didn't budge yesterday! lol

he does at the weekend but his been painting and doing the diy jobs i keep giving him lol so its just been me for the last few weeks.......did loads yesterday, but not much today, just can't get my arse into gear.... his got curtain poles and shelves and a bedroom to clear this weekend.... not much really hehe

lol not much at all! :D
We have to start our bedroom after the summer holidays.. believe me it'll be a BIG job!!

Back