Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

hey girlies, hows everyone doing??

busybusy day again lol
ph sorry to here about your acks and pains, i'm sure a little bit of rest will help :) and 30lbs is soooo goood!!!!! wooooo!!!
can we start the weekly richual yet????

Goosey - 247 - 5lbs lost :)
PH-
Trudles -
EOTP -
Lou -
Loved-up -

yesterday and today i woke up and my left eye has started to swell :eek: has some gooey stuff coming out of it as well...... i think it might be conjunctivitous!!! help me nurse lou, i'm not sure what to do, have never had conjunctivitous before, and think it's contagious and i'm going to see my nephew and dad at the weekend :(

I'm not a nurse, but my eldest had lots of problems when she was a baby.. clean cotton wool be careful not to cross contaminate (tip you head so you nose is highest - to the side) then was with cooled down boiled water.. make sure you throw each piece of cotton wool away..

If you have a chemist near you, you can buy optrex infected eye drops or cream.. that'll help too but again if it's in one eye only treat one eye or you could cross contaminate.

((hugs))
PH- 186 -2lbs lost
Trudles -
EOTP -
Lou -
Loved-up -

Excellent advice PH - totally agree. Just be careful that you don't spread the infection to the other eye. Only thing I would add is hand washing - before and after!

I never get this right so have put in as much info as poss. Sorry Goosey
PH- 186 -2lbs lost
Trudles -
EOTP -
Lou - was 172 - lost 2lb now 170
Loved-up -

PH- 186 -2lbs lost
Trudles -193.5 lost 6.5lbs
EOTP -
Loved-up -

could fall aseep now.....
bathroom boxing in done, he starts on wall knocking down on monday joy of joy all that dust lol

gunky eye nice SAM......lol sorry only joking........had it as a teenager for 2 damn years.......

Thanks Louie :) from a nurse I'll take that as a compliment! lol I have a dog with dodgy eyes too!! (and was a medic in the TA for a couple of years - think Hazardous chemical training). ;)

Awww poor goosey, hope your eyes not bothering you too much......... I can't help with much advice....... I use breastmilk to clear it up:D works a treat too (I've even frozen some to use when the kids get it) PMSL:D

Biltsy hope you get a good nights sleep and feel better in the morning

The bedroom (the boys' room) that we're doing at the moment is starting to look fab, I love watching the rooms transform it's just a shame it takes so blooming long:rolleyes:;)

PH- 186 -2lbs lost
Trudles -193.5 lost 6.5lbs
EOTP -
Loved-up -235 - lost 4lbs

I forgot you were a medic in the TA PH - it was on your list thing the other week. I was a medic in the RAF for 4 years. I hated NBC training - wearing my noddy suit for days on end whilst on exercise, having to turn my respirator into the national lottery machine because I blew out to hard whilst eating a digestive biscuit and fullers earth - Blot, bang, rub!!

lol Louie that is TOO funny!! :D
I did well on my first years training but kept nearly passing out on my second!! Honestly!!!! lol I have low blood pressure and low blood sugar.. they'd push me too hard on exercise, and there I'd be nearly passing out!! On a few occasions my Sargent ripped hell out of my section for not noticing I was poorly! :( I really enjoyed it but never actually wanted to be a medic, I wanted to go into the REME and be a mechanic! They wouldn't take me because of my eyesight. :(
Thankfully I have better realisation about my blood sugar/BP now and manage myself better :). I freak nurses out with my BP when I'm in hospital.. so does my sister! ;)

Morning Girlies :)
Am off to town in a minute but thought I'd say a quick hello. :)
Tried on a couple of tops this morning - one I bought recently at size 16 that was far too 'fits where it touches' now fits lovely! :D If I ignore that I'm big chested...
And the other is a Gap western style blouse (really pretty worn a handful of times)... Fits lovely! :D So here I am now in my blouse, loving it! I tried it on a while back and feared the sleeves would rip, let alone the fact I couldn't do one popper up on it!! lol

Hope you are having a lovely morning - whatever you are doing. :)
And all feeling well.

Catch you later x

Morning all, that's funny PH - I didn't want to be a medic either. Originally went for pilot/navigator but failed the apptitude test!

I'm off to swap my blues today - was told by sewing room needed solid blue tunics only to find out that actually needed blue stripes. Hopefully, one day I will end up with the right uniform! Then I need to drop in my graduation form to uni. Having a wardrobe crisis and this time its for good reasons - usually it's because I'm so big nothing fits. Not today - it's because having lost a decent amount of weight everything is hanging off me!! YIPPPEEEEEEEEE!

Catch you all later, hope you all have a good day xx

well done ph and biltsy..... it's great when you start to see the results in clothes, i think it makes it all worth while, because most of us would say we want to get down to a size blah and not really a weight blah if ya get moi? lol

i'm just off to catch my bus to portgordon, going there to see my dad etc for the weekend :) he has internet, but if you don't here from me (just incase his internet is playing up) by saturday, PH i nominate you babes, to give the results to irene if thats okay??

should be all ok anyway, if i post tonight from dad's then everything is fine :)
have all good day all,
speak later
remember never alone :)

What a wonderful wardrobe moment that is!! :D
Hope they finally get your blues sorted.. left hand.. please meet right hand.. ;)

And had to laugh at the apptitude test!! not bright enough to fly a plane but bright enough to patch someone up that's dying!! Hmmmm ;) :p Makes you wonder what qualitites you have to have to fly a plane! lol

Just back from town :) bought some bits for the girls as they go away on Monday - travel sized shower gel/toothpaste/toothbrush etc. :) Really cute they are! lol A bit of food shopping for the girl and Graham (won't tell you what goodies they are having tonight but it's a 'party tea' as we call it). lol

Have a lovely time! :D Hope to see you later, if not we're only waiting on one result I think anyway :)

I know what you mean about clothes :) only thing is... I have one pair of jeans that are smaller than what I'm in now.. and that's it!!! lol I'm not much of a one for clothes shopping so it's a sad fairwell to some of my clothes! lol
T-shirts and jeans is what I live in mostly, so not expensive to replace.
Not that I'm sad, but you know what I mean I'm sure. :)

hi girlies

now i know why i've been hungry, caught the flu and feel very poorly today, been asleep most of it...... had normal cereal this morning to top me up......know its naughty but needs must and all.......
will caught ou alll laters

xxxxxx

Oh hun, well at least you know what it is ((hugs)) really hope you get well soon, look after yourself.
x

Biltsy so sorry your poorly:hug99:really hope you feel better soon:hug99:

Goosey have a good weekend with your dad:D

Ohhh purple and Louie....am very jealous of your wardrobe problems:D HOW fab is this diet??!!!! Louie hope they sort your uniform out soon, can't belive how long they've kept you waiting for it:eek:

I have had a lovely night so far, my 3rd son Jay Jay who's 6 had his school disco tonight:D he insisted I came with him bless him, all the other little ones were dancing around while their mums watched but Jay kept wanting to dance with me:D he's a real mummy's boy lol! So I have had a lovely time with my little fella.........I did buy two slices of homemade cake:eek:

BUT I brought them home for my OH:D how 'bout that for willpower!

Aww well done on the cake front!! :D
And how sweet is your lad!! :) Cherish those memories! :D

I'm just back after 3 and a half hours in A&E with fosling. :rolleyes: I had a fair feeling nothing wrong before we went as she is prone to acting, but had to get it checked out.. nothing wrong as suspected! Just a wasted night and left me wanting CAKE!!! :copon:to myself and a peanut bar with a cuppa tea will do! lol

Oh no, that's not a good way to spend friday night!

I'm glad she's ok, sorry you had a wasted trip though

Peanut bar and a cuppa sounds lovely, cake? pah who needs cake, cake is for wimps;):D

lol thanks :) I didn't wimp out!! There wasn't any to wimp out with anyway!! lol
I must admit that was my first real wobble I think.. it's at times like that I'd happily eat half a gateau so did well :) I sat the entire time at the hospital with my bar in my pocket (took it with me for blood sugar reasons) but was fine.. just kept promising myself it with a cuppa when I got home! lol
Headed to bed after as was worn out.

K is a right actress honestly!! I couldn't believe it when we were sat there after the x-rays and she decided she COULD move it and do things with it!! testing patience is an understatement!! lol

Still.. the day is full of blue skies so far and looking lovely :) Thunder will be dozing I expect :) he loves dozing in the sun (pony). :) Am off to see him, walk the dogs and sort the girls packing for monday out today.. tomorrow we're going into nearest town. :) have Social workers visiting in the afternoon and then again on Monday after we've waved goodbye to the girls :)

Back