Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

SOCIAL WORKERS AT THE WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whats that all about lol bet they get double time....

morning alll

very dizzy today, so will go back to bed or lounge on the sofa.......
OH has started on his mammoth list already....

I'll be they do too!! We have our supervising link worker coming up sunday night then monday morning.. as well as foslings social worker up with her PA (that word is a joke as she can't even send an email) on sunday then going home monday.. I think they get time in lieu but double time!! Also they get to come to wales, get mileage and overnight accomodation!!
Foslings SW came on Valentines day last, and actually brought her husband would you believe (not to our house though). :rolleyes: Tough luck if we wanted to do anything on Valentines! lol

Our supervising link worker took us from our link worker of 3 years because she has family in Wales.. she stops in to see them on the way to visit us, or the way back!

But.. there we are.. that's SW's for you eh! lol

hope you feel better soon ((hugs)) maybe you have an ear infection or just need to spread your packs out more while you're poorly.

Goosey - 247 - 5lbs lost :)
PH- 186 -2lbs lost
Trudles -193.5 lost 6.5lbs
EOTP -
Lou - was 172 - lost 2lb now 170
Loved-up -235 - lost 4lbs

Just doing the stats on the above - have pm'd EOTP for her stats :)
Will come back with %'s soon girlies :)

If I've got EOTP's right from her last weigh in and her losses on the Easter thread.
Then.. the lovely Biltsy at over 3.36 is our biggest loser!! ((get well soon hun))

and our team % is 1.93 with a loss of 24.5lbs!!
Go team 22!!

hellooooooo anyone there?;)

Hi all, sorry not been around much today. Had a really, really busy day and just not stopped since I got up this morning. My eldest had a cross country run this morning, she had to run 1600meters. She did ever so well and I am so proud of her she came 74 out of 158!! She did the course in 10mins 38 secs - not bad. She did make me laugh though - she said she loved running up and down the hills but it would have been so much better with a pony and some jumps. Thats my girl. Straight from that we had a special training session from the swim club about the achievers mind - some the principles were really good and can be applied to everyday things like cambridge. That finished at 6, where I had to take her to my dads who's taking her out tonight. I met up with my other daughter and husband and went out for dinner - I had a plain chicken breast and plain salad! (I know!!!). On the way home my youngest announced that she didn't feel very well and threw up all over the car!! We had to pull over and try to clean her up at the side of the road. Have just got home, feeling mega tired but just wanted to check in with you guys. Catch you all tomorrow xx

Annnnddd breath!! Blimey!! you weren't kidding were you! lol

Poor little un throwing up ((hugs)) Erin is prone to this and has travel sickness pills for anything over 15 min drives now bless her.

How wonderful for your daughter - had to laugh about the pony and jumps! :p

And the swimming too :)

And.. a HUGE well done!! For the chicken and salad!! That's fantastic! :D

Morning all
Sun is shining! :D off to walk the dogs on the beach, see the pony.. going shopping into nearest town then the social workers arrive.

:) hope you all have a lovely day, whatever you are doing! :D

Goosey hope you're enjoying port gordon and biltsy hope you are feeling a little better ((hugs))

morning all

not feeling any better, doubt i'll go for wi tomorrow either, all my body aches and hurts.... must be flu.......

hope you all have a nice sunday and i'll catch ya soon
ly all
xxxx

Hello everyone, sorry for not getting on yesterday!

Oh biltsy you sound so poorly:( really really hope you start to feel better soon:hug99:

Purple hope you have a lovely day, the sun is shining here too:D

We had such a busy day yesterday, we went to a big shopping plsce that doubles as a play park with lots of rides and slides and bouncy castles......you can imagine which part we spent the most time in:rolleyes:;):p We went there to get a carpet for the boys room, got back at about 5.30 then my OH set to work laying the carpet then building the beds.......we all finally got to bed at 2am!:eek: We had a great evening though laughing and chatting, it's lovely because even though I've always adored all of my children...now the older boys are growing up they are such good company too, we're all really close:D

Wi day again tomorrow eek!!! Not expecting much cos tbh I have been awful with my water intake:eek: I hope I've lost something though!

Biltsy, is it worth going to your weigh in just for routine and to chat to your CDC about how you are feeling? Just wondering if there is any perks to upping your plan for a week or so while you are feeling rough. ((Hugs))

Loved-up I'll bet you're in for a suprise, but you do need to try to drink more.. for the sake of your kidneys.. they need the help flushing out the ketones ((hugs))

How cute do you all sound! :D A real positive happy family ((hugs)) well done! How old are your boys now? Bet they loved their new carpet and beds! :D
I can remember fondly times like cramming a set of bunk beds above the girls heads (over the seats) in an mpv! lol with 4 children 2 adults 2 matresses and wooden bunks (out of the box at ikea) we must've looked very funny but it was great fun! :D

We had a lovely walk on the beach :) Really was warm! normally it's windy down there over winter and even in spring, so I took my usual horsey coat :) I ended up carrying it! lol

Went to town without a coat and had a good time. Bought the girls new tops (all 3 of them) and they had their pocket money in Claires accessories :) All 3 of them are like kids in sweet shops in there! lol We give pocket money fortnightly so they have a larger amount to spend. :) works well.

Girls are all packed for tomorrow :) Feel a tad emotional thinking of Erin going away.. pathetic I know but there you are! lol

Foslings social workers should be here soon :)

Morning guys

still feel poorly today, so rather than not do cd properly have started on the 810 plan.............just had my first cuppa with milk in it for 8 weeks,,,,,,now thats weird!!!!!!

cancelled seeing my cdc, but will hopefully go wednesday or thursday....will see how i feel...

hope everyone had a nicer weekend than me.......

xxxxx

((hugs)) really hope that you feel a bit better on 810, you are having a rough ride of it. I can imagine it must be getting to you by now, so well done being strong through it.

Sunny day again here, but no time for the beach today unfortunately.

Hope you all have a lovely day and good weigh ins for those weighing in :)

Hi all, sorry to hear you're still not feeling well Trudi. I have had the headache from hell for the past 2 days - really can't shift it!! Spent the whole of yesterday - despite the glorious weather, asleep in bed. Felt completely shattered and my head was just thumping all day long. Got up just to take Ellie for swim training, Hana didn't go because she's still a poorly girl.
Went to work today still feeling exhausted and with mega headache. Have drunk far too much water - being weeing like a trouper today and stil my head pounds!!

Hope everyone is having a good day, catch you later. Have to drop Ellie off for swim training in a while - be back soon. xx

sorry to hear your poorly too Louie, hope the headache passes soon ((hugs))

Morning rumbles :)

Am feeling a bit sore this morning as finally got my totm (2 days late - CD must be working in reverse lol).

Off to get a few bits for Erin's birthday while she's away :) it's hubby's birthday this week too so will look for something for him while we're out. :)

Am wearing a size 12/14 vest top (under a blouse) this morning :D Felt good to pick it up knowing it'd be a little tight but not too bad. :)

Hope you are all doing a little better :) or fine! lol

Thread seems really quiet without you all ((Hugs))

Erin's teacher called last night at 8.30 to tell us that the girls are both fine and having a great time, they had already been quad biking, ski-ing and horse riding!! :D were playing bingo in welsh and were having more sports before bed!! given the time I was sat with my feet up reading (course work for college) and couldn't believe they were going to do sports at that time of night!! lol
How nice of the teacher that he rings around the parents each night :) 20 phone calls bless him! lol

morning guys

feeling a bit less sore and achey this morning, so may even go out shopping... need to buy a swimsuit ti go to the aqya gym, bikes in the water, its on today which i won't go to....

will try my hardest to have all my packs etc and water today......
hope your headache is better lou and glad your girls are enjoying themselves at camp PH.

xxxxxxx

Morning everyone

Sorry just a flying visit as I'm shattered after work lol!

Just wanted to say hi, and let you know I lost 3.5lbs at wi last night, I am sooooo happy with that!

Will catch up with you all later on xxxxxxxxxx

grrrr 2lbs loss this week! not cheated, still done the same weeks, it's probably a bit of a plateau week i guess. still frustrating!

so my loss this week - was 231.5 now 229.5lbs - 2 lbs loss.

don't be down hun, you've done really well - look at how far you've come! :D
I had a 2lb week last week too - with no cheats etc ((hugs))

Am chuffed today that someone else noticed my weight loss (a nan at the school) :D She hasn't seen me in a couple of months and was like :eek:. I was mega happy as you can imagine. :)

Off to college in half an hour :D Really looking forward to it :)

Got Erin's birthday presents today, nothing major as she doesn't need anything and has no idea what she wants, so got things like a high school musical game for her DS (HSM 3), trump cards (same theme) and a red 'filo fax' look cover for her DS.. she has a pink one, and now wants a red one!! lol no way am I buying a red one when her's is a year old :p She's getting money for clothes and we're going away too, we bought her a really cool Ramones T-shirt too :) In keeping with our taste as well as hers as she's a bit of an 'emo' dresser, considering she's only 9 she's pretty cool (if you ask me)! lol ;) It's from next in a dark pink so plenty enough girlie :)

Also got a black and white checked dress for Fosling (for the wedding in May) :) She'll love it I'm sure and it was a mega bargain in Debenhams at £8 (reduced by 70%).
VERY nearly bought a dress today for the wedding for me too, a 50's design in purple 'tartan' kind of looks.. sounds gaudy but it was lovely, and fitted a dream! :D But because it fitted a dream I didn't want it!! lol how rare is that girls? Thing is it's 2 months away and didn't want to be gutted when it was too big! ;) I'll feel all the better for getting a dress later I'm sure :D
Am planning to buy the girls and grahams before hand so I have money left over for mine! lol

Ok.. i've gone on far too long! sorry! lol

Back