Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

Hi all,
Sorry I never came back last night - head was killing so I had an early night. Not that I got much sleep Hana is still poorly and now Ellie has joined the fun. OH took day off work as I had to meet my big boss, but despite that the girls decided to call me in their hour of need and not him. Don't have so much of a headache now, but I do still feel so tired. Could sleep for hours!!! Glad to hear your girls are having a great time on their camp PH. The only thing mine are enjoying are reruns of Hana Montana!!!

Well done loved up and eye on the prize with your losses this week. 2lb is still very good and thats what I did last week!!!
Am desperatley hoping I have lost something this week, think my home scales are on their last legs. Weighed myself this morning and it fluctuated up and down by 3lb!!! So who knows - roll on tomorow for w.i. x

good luck for your Weigh in tomorrow Louie :) Hope it's a good one! :D

Am shattered from college but have done my homework just now for next week - while it was fresh in my head :) So am happy :)

I pop back here in the hope someones posted sometimes! lol
Are we all losing our energy on CD? or just the thread?

I know you're all busy, we all are. ((hugs))

Sorry.. just had a lot of rubbish from fosling since she got home earlier.

hi PH
busy day with SW and panel, all good news though......

don't feel so bad today, didn't have any packs to take with me so had a nice salmon salad for lunch(sooooooo nice) and stirfry wih turkey for tea..... will phone up cdc tomorrow and see if she can fit me in over the next two days, but will still do WI on monday, no piut anything on, but not lost either.....

feeling ill and stressed i seem to not want to come on here, cos its hard to vent, when you know its an open forum and anyone can read it........

so sorry you've felt lonely

wheres our leader then?????? was she away for more than a weekend then???????

glad you got some good news from panel.. PM me brief details :) if you want to :)
Also that you're feeling better.. though gotta admit I'm jealous as sin of your meals! lol If only I could lose weight AND eat... :sigh:

Girls are all in bed thankfully lol Fosling had the cheek to say she'd been a good girl tonight when she went to bed!! :rolleyes:

Am feeling low today.. just as well my CDC appointment is tomorrow, I hope it'll pick me up, just 1lb this week will help if I'm honest..

morning guys

another sunny day in suffolk again

will phone cdc today to see if she can fit me in today or tommorrow....

hope every one is ok and all

Hello everyone

I am sooo sorry it's been so long since I posted, I've been working every night and trying to sleep as much as possible during the days....tbh I am shattered, but still going full steam ahead with CD:D

Biltsy how is 810 going? I think it's a really good idea to go up the plans and stick to it than dabble in ss, I bet you still lose really well on it, sorry you've been so poorly though

Purple, sorry you've had a struggle with fosling, are you ok? You seen a bit down and not like your lovely bubbly self:hug99:

Eye on the prize, well done on another 2lbs gone forever:D I know it's a little less than you would have liked but you are doing so fantastically well on this diet:D

Louie sorry you've all been poorly:hug99: good luck for weigh in!

Goosey hope everythings ok with you and you had a nice time with your dad:)

I'm ok apart from being shattered, I think I'm finally losing weight from my thighs......unfortunately though they've gone all sqidgy :eek:

I will try and get a bit of sleep and come back on later, I know it might sound a bit weird and stalkerish but I do think about you all even when I'm not on here:D

lots of love and fat melting vibes to everyone xxxxxxxxxxxx

hi loved up

feeling better but can't get to see cdc till monday, so on 1000 from today...... fruit and pack for brekkie, still not eaten all the fruit, seems soooooo much....soup and salad planned for lunch...... feel sooo full still from brekkie......scales showing a loss, but will have to see on monday, as when you up the plans you can put on to start......just have enough packs to see my to monday.....

builders been here all week now have two door ways into downstairs bedroom...... full of dust and noise......plumber planned on friday and carpenter next week.....and builder is gonna work over the weekend too......OH started tiling the upstairs bathroom yesterday too.......
small mosaic black/grey/white glass tiles.....looks well swish and modern....(300 year old cottage)))

Hi girls :) Am feeling MUCH better today :) kicked my butt into gear. Really think it was mostly PMT to be honest and being in pain as can't take all pain killers on CD due to lack of food and it irritating my tummy. Add to that the Foslings behaviour and I was just feeling grumpy! lol

Sun is shining and I actually feel sunny with it today so that's great news. :)

Had a good meeting with a client today who has a fair bit of work for me, so that'll help me claw back some money for my beloved laptop! lol I used personal money with Graham's permission of course but it'll be nice to tally the balance one day! ;)

Looking forward to weigh in now, have decided to go back to weekly as I think I'm feeling demotivated recently a little and need to look out for that carefully.. also I don't think i'm losing as well either, yet I'm still 100%.. very strange!! :(

Anyway, fingers x'd I can lose at least 1lb this week (with TOTM here - I'll be ok about that) :) anymore and I'll be a happy bunny. :)

Loved-up will you be on nights for good now? they can cause real havoc, well done for sticking to CD while working so hard! ((hugs))

and Biltsy your bathroom sounds wonderful :) and good luck on the 1000 :) funny how that amount of food would have scared us before yet seems so much now! lol I must admit I'd kill for a banana!! lol I really miss them (they're my favourite fruit).

yes know what you mean about the food PH

well picked jacket with flat mushrooms filled with cottage cheese for tea........i'll be stuffed.....

tracked what i've eaten today on WW, and it makes less than 12 points......so should still lose weight well on it......
fingers crossed.......

Biltsy the 1000 sounds great, well done for being so sensible with the plans. I am :eek: at it only being 12 points! Sounds like your house is really coming along now:D the tiles sound lovely and a bit like something I was thinking of ,do you have any pics?

Purple I am SO glad your feeling brighter:D pmt has a lot to answer for! Great news about the work....this is def your year.....now quick do the lottery;):D I have to admit I do find it really makes me focus more having a weekly weigh in, I know that really the weekly numbers don't matter that much (in that we'll get there in the end anyway) but I do find it motivates me

Well I do always work nights so that I can be home with the littlies, but I'm only technically supposed to be doing one night a week......I keep getting called on to cover though and the money is coming in handy at the moment as my OH has been a bit short of work, luckily with him being home a bit more I get to catch up on some sleep, but I still feel worn out! I'm very happy to be tucked up on my sofa tonight:D

i'll get my teen to take some pics at the weekend, bought them from tops tiles, gotta buy another box and more grout, but they sell em singley anyways....now only have one doorway in downstairs bedroom, other is a breeze block heavan lol...... teen tried to walk through it earlier to sneak up on me and came a cropper lol......

lol had to laugh at the teen!! I can just imagine that!! lol sounds like a wise 'block up' :) lol We have a door i'd like blocked up in the living room (one either end as our kitchen is next door but was once a kitchen and seperate dining room - but has been knocked into one room now). :) Maybe one day :)

Well I can 'report' a 2lb loss this week.. considering totm that' not too bad. that's 4lb confirmed by CDC in 2 weeks. A little below average for CD but I can't complain :)

Went to choir tonight (I go when I have time, which isn't that often these days) about 4 of them said they had to take a second look when I came in to make sure it was me!! lol they quizzed me about my weight loss, what i was doing and how much I'd lost :) And then I got the normal 'ooh you don't need to lose any more' lol I had one women say this to me who I get on with, and in the end I said.. look I'm 5'3" and as of tonight I'm 13 stone... she laughed and said 'ok I'll shut up!! I'm 5'9" and 10 stone'! She saw my point in the end :)
Felt great that they noticed my losing weight though :) And that they were pleased for me :D.

I must confess.. I had a cheat today.... I missed lunch by accident and was out and about. I knew I had no time till after choir (now basically).. I found myself in KFC and sat with a diet coke... soooo I had 2 corn on the cobs!! It was planned, and the best option given where I was etc, but I have no idea if that will kick me out of ketosis or not. I missed my lunch shake and am having a bar tonight so that's a porridge/corn on cob/bar for the day... we'll have to see! :) My CDC gave me a few ketosis sticks tonight so I'll know over the next couple of days how i've 'faired'.
Amazing thing was.. after I left KFC - jeez did I feel stuffed!!! :p

Shall we start the weekly tally?

Purple Hugs - 184lbs - 2lb loss
Biltsy
Loved-Up
EOTP
Goosey
Louie

Purple Hugs - 184lbs - 2lb loss
Biltsy now wi will wait till monday
Loved-Up
EOTP
Goosey
Louie

the knocking of the wall wasn't cheap but blocking up is.......

naughty ph you still should have had your 3rd pack tut tut lol
threw half my dinner away, too much........

morning all

lol there was no way on earth I could have had two packs at 9pm!! I tossed and turned last night as it was! lol

And tutt tutt throwing away half your dinner! ;) only kidding! :D

just had porridge pack and fruit for brekkie, and am so stuffed its unbelievable...........

how much fruit do you have to have? Could you have it as a mid-morning snack? then have salad for a mid-afternoon? or the pack as a snack?

My neighbour has her shakes REALLY thin.. she puts in about 1 litre of water per shake.. it takes her 15 mins to drink them but she says it's just like having a large drink but flavoured.. might be an idea.. not sure if it'll work, she only uses a few flavours (butterscoth, cappacino and toffee and walnut). :)

At least it's only till monday :)

I've just cut my front garden grass in 35 minutes!! Can't quite believe it.. last year it took me about 3 times as long and left me with back ache for about 2 days!!
I'm off to do the back in a minute! lol graham is doing the hedges for me :) as he's decided he should help me with the garden this year... first year EVER it has to be said, he did a few bits last year but not regularly. I think he's realised how much I'm doing with working (all be it freelance) and college :) Bless him

fruit is 150 cals, so i had strawberries, rasberries, two kiwi and some grapes.......so i could have a fruit salad.....gone are the days of needing sugar or cream on them,,,,they tasted so sweet....just had my first diet soda....god every thing tastes so different, more taste to it all, and sweeter.....weird but good.........just had a soup and will have the salad later.....stomaches are def shrinking wilh cd, and taste buds blossoming........

louie must be ill along side her kids I reckon, but don't know about Sam.......... hope she is ok??????

good news about your speed of mowing...... been shopping for more tiles and mum's day pressies..... off o school now

ttfn

hope everyone is having a nice weekend

ly all

Back