Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

I need to add the totals to the weekends thing today or tomorrow :) or they won't count :)

Purple Hugs - 184lbs - 2lb loss
Biltsy now wi will wait till monday
Loved-Up 230lbs -3.5lbs
EOTP 231.5 - 2lbs
Goosey Not posted
Louie

I'll go back through the thread later for everyones losses and hope that Goosey pops on at some point :)

We're having a BBQ for graham's birthday in the next hour :) having a lovely day, enjoying the sunshine.. just wish kids didn't bicker! ;) i'm sure you know where I'm coming from! :D

Hugs x

Last edited:
So far the stats are:

Purplehugs – 184 – 2lb lost = 1.09%
Eyeontheprize 231.5 – 2lb lost = 0.86%
Loved-Up 230 – 3.5lb lost = 1.52%
LouieA – 170 – 2lb = 1.18%

Overall Team: 1.16%

I'll add Goosey's if I hear back from her.. just about to pm her :)

hello everyone..... (who is she?? lol) I'm really sorry havent been online at all this week, things have happened and i've been in the port for quite a while, then came back yesterday and had to get on with uni work have missed so much, anyway had to miss my weigh in this week as well, so have weighed my self and am looking at a 2lb loss, so not all is bad.
Thank you very much PH for making sure everyone is ok and the results are in etc. it has just been the worst week ever :(
Was nice to eventually get on here a catch up on all the gossip and just get away from it all, hope everyone is fine, and no's that even though i havent been on this week i have all been thinking about you in my little head, everytime i got for a shake or a porridge :)

it's my birthday on monday (22 :eek:) but don't think we'll will be doing much on monday, think i'm going for a meal tomorrow..... just don't really feel like celebrating.

Anyway, really hope everyone is great, love you all
samxx

Will add you into the list Goosey, I've just pm'd you ((Hugs))
We'll be here when you have more time. xx

hiya pips

sunny sunday

happy mums day to you mums

xxxxxxxxxx

Happy Mothers day :)

((hugs))

Hope you're having a lovely day whether you are a mum or not! :D

well off to weigh in today with my youngest as he has been sick and can't go to school....
i hope every one is ok as its een extrememly quiet on here, hope you are all sticking to the diet as much as possible.......

Hi hun :) was struggling a little yesterday to be honest, :) did browse on here but our thread here seems to have died doesn't it. :(
I'm hoping it picks up, more than just weighing in as miss the extra support.

Hope you get a good weigh in - after being ill you deserve one :)

My scale moved this morning so that's pleased me, as it hasn't moved till the thursday for the last two weeks.. fingers x'd I can get it to move again :)

I hope your little un is ok today and the sickness has past, poor love.
Adele was up at half twelve last night but went back to bed ok so I think it must've been a dream or something, felt like I was being dragged from the depth when I had to get out of bed! lol I've got used to NOT having babies around! lol

Looking like rain here, so need to get the drier on.. been nice not using it for a few days but knew it wouldn't last. lol

Will pop back later to see how you got on :) Fingers x'd for you.

Anyone else browse by.. let us know you've been here!! Please! lol

hi all

lost 2lb, not bad cos i've put on at least 2lb since going on 1000 plan, and got another sore throat, swollen glands, over the weekend, will this flu bug ever go away......

JJ is fine but no school for 48 hours, so will be off tommorrow too......

my pregnant kittie, is going mad with shouting at me and wanting cuddles today........maybe she will have her kittens later........
midwife biltsy will keep you posted lol

aww how adorable that your cat is expecting and soon!! :D lots of pics required.. and if you want to bring one to wales it would be more than welcome here.. though my two terriers might have other ideas on that score! lol

Well done on your 2lb and getting to 30lb down!! Am jealous of the 16's hanging off you!! that 1 inch height makes a lot of difference obviously! lol
I can squeeze into my 14 jeans, but they're tight fit anyway so are ultra tight! lol I bought a belt for my 18's today as they're a small 18 and are baggy but comfy :) My 16's zip comes down all the time so I can only wear them with longer tops. :)

I don't want to buy more jeans till I'm a firm 14!! lol My hubby was laughing at me today as I'm wearing a jumper (thin type) that wouldn't fit before and it's a bit shorter.. he said it looks good, but you need to make sure your jeans don't fall down! I was like 'easier said than done'! lol :p he knows I'm holding out for 14's :) I was a 14 when we met so a big milestone. :)

Glad your lad is ok Biltsy :) will be nice having one home I'm sure :)

minnie is driving me insane, keeps meowing all the time comes over for a cuddle then ******* off as soon, then starts it again......she is either sooooo uncomforable or in labour.......

got two size 16 jeans that are too big now even with belts....... others that are fine...... got two wide leg black trousers, ones hangs off and other fits lovely....... i've never had a waiste problem, its all on my hips and bum....every one puts it on in dif places......

aww poor cat she's likely thinking something is hurting her when it starts up :( Hope it goes quickly for her. is there anything you can give an animal? sounds silly I'm sure but for all the animals I've owned I've never had babies off any of them! lol

I wish I was in the same boat on jeans etc. :) I am pear shaped i guess in that I carry my weight (most not all of it), aroun my middle, my waist isn't huge, is smaller than in line with my hips but my hips are big .. and tummy.. :( But.. it's shrinking :) I bought some firming lotion that lightly tans today :) in the hope that I won't feel so bad about letting my legs get some air in the summer! lol I'm terrible for living in trousers! lol

Taking Erin swimming in a while, after collecting hubby from his art class... i wish he could drive! lol it's raining and windy out now!

Hi all, sorry for not being around - have had the week from hell. Mega poorly child - was touch and go whether she needed IV fluids etc, work has been pants and I blew my diet in quite a spectacular way!! So have felt mega depressed and my internet has been down so I couldn't talk to you guys. Will have a proper read of whats been going on and post later.

Happy birthday Sam!

Catch you all after swimming xx

Ahh hun ((hugs)) whats done is done.. have you got packs to get back to plan? Hope your little un is ok now.. must've been mega scary.. I've been lucky with mine and thank my lucky stars many times. ((hugs))

Great to have you back!! :)

good morning rumblers, how is everyone doing??

biltsy well done on your loss babes, your doing so well on the 1000 plan :) are you enjoying more than ssplus?
lou i hope your little one is okay now, must have been real scary... i hate hospitals.
Well i'm up early, couldn't sleep a wink last night, and have a long day at uni today, am soooo behind on my dissertation work, still researching it, havent even started writing it really and its 10,000 words due on the 30th of april!! ahhhh :( will have questionaires for people to fill out at the end of the week hopefully, so will be sending you all a copy to fill out :) it's mandatory i'm afraid lol it was in the small print when you signed up to minimins :)

had a lovely day on sunday, which lifted my spirts, OH (liam) suprised me with a trip to glasgow to have a meal and shopping, then suprised me with tickets to go and see my favorite comedian Ross Noble.... if you havent herd of him, look him up on youtube... he is the funniest man alive lol

Yesterday (birthday) was rubbish, felt really horrible after my meal out on sunday, never did much, dad forgot my birthday, and then was in tears all night after phoning my mum to see how grampa joe was.

He is really not well, and everyone is stressed as no-one can do anything to help him, he is in the hospice now, doesn't even look like him, he is in to much pain to speak, he can't eat and all he has is the nurse wetting his lips with a cotton bud to keep them moist, very sad :(
not a great standard of life at all, when i went to see him the other weekend (when i went through to my mum's) i gave him a little me to you bear wearing a dressing gown and a little card with a big hug on it, well mum said he was lying in his hospital bed with his teddy under his arm..... and that just set me off!!! i was in tears the rest of the night :(

Anyway enough of this sad stuff..... on the plus side.... the diet has been on the back burner some what, the past couple of weeks, have been cheating every couple of days or so.... but the scales are still saying I should have lost something by wednesday's weigh in, so that has to be a good thing.
Also managed to get into size 18 jeans, they are the strechy kind but fit really well, so soon will be in size 16 and then it's just down the sizes from there :) also they were from the normal people section of new-look and not the inspire range, so that made me smile :)
anyways, hope everyone has a good day, i'm off for now, love ya all loads xxxx

p.s my wii fit is amazing, it weighs you properly and is lots of fun you don't even realise you are excercising, really recommend geting one if you can :)

cheerio xx

wow that was a long post, may need a cup of tea for that one guys lol plus my massive signature lol hmmmm maybe could fit about two posts per page..... might eed to look at my sig and simplify it a bit :)

morning guys

well two kittens born ok. one at 8.30 and one at 11.00, third one took too long to be born though...... she's meowing at me right now.......ones grey and white and other is black and white.......will be harrassing OH that we're keeping the grey one........he says 5 cats is silly.......but i'm silly....lol

sorry about your granpa Sam, not nice illness..........FIL had the same one 4 years ago......but the nurses etc at the hospice will be keeping him comfy ...... they do work that amazes me........ same as macmillan nurses that help from the home.....they are angels.......
try not to dwell on the now....... know its hard

huge hugs and kisses to you and your mum.......xxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks bilts, it is such a horrid desease esp at this stage, woooooo kittens.... 5cats you must be mad! i think i shall call you crazy cat lady from now on lol ok off to class, feel better after havin a little cry this morning while typing my post on here, its crazy how much this forum and u guys make me feel much better, and we have never even met! lol
toodles trudles xxx

Hello hello hello!!!!!!!!!

Boy have I missed my lovely team mates:cry:

I am so so sorry for not being around, I have been so ill with my gall bladder again and still trying to work AND my oh has had to go away to work:cry:it's all been a bit of a nightmare :(

I was too ill to gon to wi yesterday so I might not have any results this week, sorry guys

I have been sticking to the diet though

In will try and have a catch up on the thread now

lots of love to you all xxxxx

hello team! i am such a slackarse, been back at work after a break off and its been hectic. have also been mega grumpy and just moody in general and all i was doing was whinging so thought it best to stay away!

lost 2.5 lbs this week. im biting my tongue with frustration but all i can think now is that surely i am due a bigger one in the next couple of weeks!

biltsy - congrats on the kittens! i LOVE cats, they are my favourite. pictures please! i wish we could have one but my boyfriend is ''allergic'' (i think he is just scared) and also they cost so much to take back to Australia when we go. are you going to name them?? so cute.

goosey - im so sorry to hear about your grandad, it must be awful. my poppy died a few years ago of lung cancer and it is awful to see them in so much pain and you feel really helpless as there is nothing you can do but be there for them. - hugs -

speaking of ross noble, he is living in Australia now isn't he? i saw him on the street in Byron Bay last year when i went back for a holiday, he was getting a pizza. fun fact! happy birthday for the other day as well! i will gladly do the questionaire, what's your dissertation on?

Louiea - i hope your little one is better...that must have been terrible and scary, is everything ok now?

purple - thank you for all your support, i know when i am feeling down you are always there with a kind word and some good old common sense and it makes me feel much better, you're a legend! hope you're feeling better x

is anyone on Facebook? feel free to add me as a friend, search for me under nina patane

good luck everyone with weigh in's!

Nina xoxoxo

oh my loss is below
eyeontheprize - 229.5 - 2.5lbs lost - now 227

Back