Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

My goodness!!! look how busy our thread is!!

going to post this.. I wanted to share my morning with you! :) Went for a lovely walk with my boy and played around with a traffic cone - he was a star even when it was as tall as him! lol
483-albums879-picture6318.jpg

I'll edit this post with updates to you all ((hugs)) great to see you all!!!

Goosey - so sorry to hear how your gramps is struggling. It's a horrible disease ((hugs)) he knows you all love him I'm sure, and how touching about the teddy you bought him. I am sure the hospice are keeping him as comfortable as possible. I know from my mum her nurse when she came home to die was confident that it was worse for us to watch than for my mum as she was having so much pain relief. Talking - even to strangers really does help and i'm sure you'll have lots to say.. If you feel you need to vent or put things down, feel free to PM me - honestly, my sister did the same for me via email and it was a huge support to me. She and my mum weren't close for a lot of reasons (long story) so she never visited my mum when she was ill.

I am sorry that your birthday was wrapped up in the middle of it, I hope you can have a special day in the summer or something when you are feeling stronger etc. ((hugs))

Don't fret about the diet if you're not able to manage it right now, you have so much going on hun ((hugs)) You'll be on track as soon as you can cope. Well done on getting into your 18 jeans! :) moving down the sizes is fab isn't it :)

Biltsy - how lovely you have 2 kittens! :D 5 cats reminds me of a couple who adopted our first foster baby.. She was 11 and a half months old.. There were loads of cats in their garden when we visited and I asked if they were theres.. They said yes but don't tell social services!! Lol they had 6 cats (mum, dad and 4 babies that had grown up)!! All were neutered but they couldn't let them go!! Lol They'd told social services they had 2 cats! :p did make me giggle as you know what SS's are like! ;)

Loved-Up so sorry to read about your gall bladder ((hugs)) are they going to remove it or is it a case of managing the pain?
Don't worry about results :) if you are being good that's all that matters! ;) Well done :)

EOTP - another 2.5 is still good! :) don't be down!! You've lost 60 yes SIXTY lbs!! That is fantastic! :D You're over halfway there!! ;)

I am wondering about your height you know - if you are only having 3 shakes maybe it's not evnough. Did you try SS+? What did your CDC say about 4 shakes a day or SS+?

Aww thanks for your kind words! Not sure I'm a legend! Just chatty! Lol

We'll have to keep the tally going for the week :) thanks for posting it :)

:) hope I've caught up :) love to you all!! Never alone remember!

P.S. excuse my jumper and t-shirt in my pic I am still wearing 18's!! lol

I'll post a couple more pics in my album :)

Last edited:
hi all

just been to me mums to give her the mothers day pressie, that i missed cos JJ was ill

sorry about your kiddie Lou, hopes she is on the mend now......

Jane, its a horse, very very very large bloody horse, scare me.....

Sorry your gall bladder playing up again Loved up

hi nina any loss is good......keep telling yourself that

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh my god - feel very slack for not posting last night. Well done Trudi and Nina on your weight loss this week. I know I haven't lost anything this week have mega lost the plot with the diet but am back on track for next week.

Sam - sorry to hear about your Grandpa, I lost my grandad nearly 10 years ago to cancer and it still makes me sad now when I think back or see pictures of him. Good news about the jeans though! Sending you big big hugs!!

Trudi - wow kittens - I love kittens!!! We have four cats and I would love to have another one but not sure the oh would agree - bet the kids would though.

PH your boy is so lovely. Have a little confession (which I don't mind sharing with you guys and it's a good job the OH doesn't come on here!!), I have been checking out the horse and hound website for one of my own. NOw that I have finished uni and am working - i feel the time has come to buy my own. Found a beautiful boy online - 16.1hh, 6yrs, iron grey - irish sports horse. Good to shoe, box etc and had been placed in discovery and british novice classes. I was so tempted - just a pity I didn't have the £5000 they wanted for him!!!

Thank you all for the messages about Hana - she had food poisoning (thankfully not from my cooking!!!). We had been out for a meal last saturday - I was good and had chicken and salad (doing SS+). Hana never made the journey home and was throwing up in the car, then came the diarrhoea for 6 days. Made oh take her to the doctors because she wouldn't eat or drink and slept constantly. So it was touch and go wheher she would end up in hospital for IV fluids. Touch wood she's come through ok and everything is back to normal!!

Trudi and Sam - should have been my pay day today but work have messed up and so i'm not getting paid till next week. I promise with all my heart that I will sponsor you both next week!!! x

lol Louie!! at the window shopping for a horse :) this is why I have a new forest youngster.. the MONEY they ask for horses honestly!!! Also I looked after a 16.2 for a few weeks and although he was lovely to ride I had virtually no chance of tacking him up it was a nightmare!! Thunder is tiny next to a 16 hh horse - I planned it that way! Also to make me keep my weight low enough to ride him :) Good luck shopping :) don't forget native breeds - Fells (I adore them), NF's, Dartmoors, Welshies, and Highlands.. all fantastic PONIES that are super capable of weight bearing :) and being super hardy when it comes to life too (none of hte dressing up you have to do with Thoroughbreds etc) lol I'd have one of each if I had land and money!! :p

hi all

Jane, its a horse, very very very large bloody horse, scare me.....

He never bites, kicks or rears hun, he's a baby still and loves nothing more than kisses and mints! lol
Sorry for scaring you though, I'll just say to look in my picture album if I add more pics from now on ((Hugs)) x

lol ph that is a mighty mighty horse, he is lovely tho :)

well starting a fresh on the ole cambridge tomorrow after and up and down week, my friend is coming with me to join, she only has about two stone to loose i think. She was on lighter life before when i joined first time, and she got quite obsessed with it really, got very skinny etc. alot of people were saying she was heading to anorexia, i don't believe she was that bad but have told me cdc so she can keep an eye on her.
So yeh a fresh start tomorrow :) wish me luck lol herd its very hard to get back on the wagon, but i'm still determined as i was at the beginning :)
Lou don't worry about sponsorship babes, lol not running till june, and so far only have biltsy's lovely sponsorship hahaha £10 out of £100, but have till june :)
how has everyones day been ???
xxx

Thanks Sam - promise though that I will do it!!!!
I have started a fresh with the cambridge today - it's totm so not only did I blow the diet with the stress of Hana. I have also picked at some chocoloate and biscuits. OOPS!!!
Works going ok - have days when I think I hate this and why am I here and other days when I seem to fly through with no issues. Hows uni???

morning all

i got £20 now, my aunt got £75...... so £5 to go for our £100.....lol

one kitten died in night so only one left of 3 now, grey and white one left.............sob

Biltsy I'm so sorry to read about the kitten :( Really hope the grey and white one makes it ((hugs)) nature is hard to come to terms with sometimes isn't it. :(

Well done on the restarts today Goosey and Louie! :D I'm sure you'll be back 'in the zone' in no time. :)

I was at college last night and the 'wheel of change' I'd seen years ago was in a hand out but set up for drugs, will have a go at recreating it so that it's just for change.. it's really interesting and is something that rang a bell in my head when I first saw it. If you think of falling off the wagon as a section in a wheel that you go forward to start planning change again when you are ready and then get back to losing weight again.. if you fall off the wagon again it's not a HUGE thing, just another part of the same wheel and all is not lost. I'm not sure if I'm making sense or not! lol hope so. ;)

College went really well and I took on a fear of mine which was 'roll playing' as the counsellor, I've been the client so far and the observor but last night I was the client and the guy who was observing me is an actual counsellor already - so I felt a little daunted but he was in his words 'blown away' at how relaxed I was and how well i did :) I was feeling good after he said that, especially as he told my tutor! lol

I weigh in tomorrow and am back to the nerves the day before! lol I think it's a weekly ritual! whatever it is I'll be happy :) feel so much smaller and can only get smaller still! lol

Catch you all later :) x

hi Jane
that wheel of change is used in most situations, drugs, smoking,solvent abuse,alcohol, fostering kids, diet etc.......seen it in lots of different training i've done through the years.......
falling off the wagon is all part of the change........

xxxxxxxx

definately! lol

Hello everyone

Sorry I still havn't been around much, still feeling really drained

I am still sticking to CD, though I have been struggling with it a bit...I thought it was because I wasn't feeling well, but actually I think it was because of not being on here more! I think I underestimated how much you all have helped me along:hug99:

Sam belated happy birthday:birthday: and I'm so sorry about your grandad:hug99:

Biltsy I'm sorry about the kittens, that must be awful:( well done on some great losses, are you still on 1000? how are you finding it?

Louie, I'm glad your little girl is on the mend, that sounds awful! I'm sure you'll be fine getting back on the wagon:)

Eye on the prize well done on another sucessful week:D

Purple your boy is gorgeous:D I'm glad your enjoying your course so much, sounds like your doing really well (not that I had any doubt about that!) good luck for weigh in tomorrow:)

Will be good to have you back here then! :) ((Hugs)) I have found coming here so much support - I did last time too, I wasn't in a team then, but y'know me I love to talk.. or type! ;)

Am off to swimming with Erin in a bit :) Just had quorn and salad :) was lovely.

That wheel thingy - think i did something similar in uni but with health promotion i.e changing a behaviour.

Sorry to hear about the kitten Trudi!!!

Have weigh in at seven - feel ill but have to face the music sometime!!!

Catch you all after the dirty deed!!!

We'll be holding your hand Louie.. no matter what it shows it won't be 25lb so don't worry! ((hugs))

Thanks purple, the support here is amazing...I can't tell you how happy I am to have you all:D:gen126:

Louie hope weigh in went ok, well done for going...the worst is over with now, the weight will soon be flying off you again:D

I still havn't got to my cdc yet, I'm going to email her in a minute to try and arrange something, luckily I had extra packs in so I'm ok for a little while!

grrr gonna have to bury myself in my homework tonight I think.. I'm really starting to get the wobbles over tomorrows weigh in.. yes I've spotted the pattern here girls and I'm not liking it!! someone please kick me up the butt!!!

Hi all, damage wasn't quite as bad as I thought it would be. It still wasn't the best result but I can do something about it. I put on 1lb sorry team - will do better next week!!!

PH - consider this your kick up the bum!! (Do mean that in a supportive way!!)You'll be fine tomorrow!!!

My cdc is so supportive and really understanding about my week!! Really don't know where I would be without her support or my lovely team!!

well done louie on only a one gain, after the week you had thats amazing....... pat on the back..

Jane why you need a kick up the bum??????

loved up hunny you ok????

Louie a pound on is nothing! Well done that's a really good result...it could have been a lot worse, it'll be melted off in no time at all:D

Purple sorry your having a bit of a wobble:hug99: what is it thats making you nervous before weigh in? Is it that your worried it won't come off quick enough? This diet is so fab because it WILL work, it can't fail to, just keep remembering the 'science' of it and that the scales are only a small part, I do think it gets a bit harder to stay focused though when you've been on it a while, I've noticed the same thing

Back