Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

Louie that's not so bad at all hun! that'll be gone in a couple of days for sure! :D

Thanks for the kicks up the butt! :D I did read them last night ((hugs))

I feel better.. yep the scale moved!! I'm 12st 13 on my scales which are normally 3lb higher than CDC's.. which means, no matter what they are with CDC I'll be in the 12's! woohoo :) Half a stone more and I'll be lower than I've been in 12 years!
And... I pulled a pair of jeans out of my drawer and put them on this morning.. came downstairs then realised they were a bit tighter than recently... I've put on my 14's by accident!! lol I'm leaving them on, they're slim fit but fitting pretty well without a muffin top :) Feels blooming good I tell ya! lol

Settled into my homework last night and got most of it done, just one paragraph to re-phrase today as I started to get blurred vision I was that tired so gave up last night and watched desperate housewives instead!

Hope you're all having a good morning and have a great day ((hugs))

Goosey - thinking of you ((Hugs)) x

Where have you all gone again!? lol

Well.. after my joy at 4lb on my scale.. I was deflated somewhat to find I have lost 2lb on CDC's scales... BUT.. that does take me into the 12 stone range (12st 12lb) :) AND... I've lost 1lb under 2 and a half stone in 9 weeks.. so it's not all bad! :D

weell done Jane on your loss and 12 stone range....
sorry went out to pictures last night for OH birthday......went to see KNOWING, very good, off out again tonite for dinner cos its BF birthday, she's doing cdc friendly meal (we'll see)
last kitty doing well, twice the size already, and so so cute.....

Ahh great to hear the kitten is doing well and you're having a great time for your OH's birthday :) sounds wonderful. :)
Hope your meal is truly CD friendly ;)

have the farrier coming this morning so have to get my butt in gear :)
sat here in my pj's as the girls have an inset day! lol

Morning everyone

Purple in the 12's!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!! That is fab:happy096::talk017: and a big yay for the size 14 jeans:D I hope this next 1/2 stone comes off quickly so you you can get to your lowest weight, that will be quite some achievement:D

Biltsy I'm glad to hear about your little kittie, the pictures sounds good, we havn't been out in ages....shall have to make the effort soon:eek: Your bf sounds lovely making you a cd friendly meal!

I'm feeling much much better today:D I do have a confession though, I've been feeling so sick I havn't been having my packs:eek: yesterday I didn't have any at all:eek: so I will try really hard today to have them, I might even try to have 4 to up my vitamins a bit?

Hope everyone has a lovely day

xxxxx

Thanks loved-up :) much appreciated! :D

4 packs does sound like a good pick you up.. or perhaps a small ss+ meal? I don't need to tell you you NEED to eat your packs.. you know that already ((hugs)) I hope you feel better soon and the sickness passes.

I got a text from my neighbour this morning.. I put the situation in my diary (in the members diary section) and well she's lost another 2lb this morning ... so lost just as much as me this week (according to my scales not CDC's) and yet she binged on sunday.. really not fair! lol Her advice to me this morning was to eat a 'good meal' read into that a 'whatever you want meal' lol..it's now left that little devil in my head going 'hmm you could have toast with your porridge'.. hmm you could have dinner tonight... Arrrrgggghhh!! Wish i'd never read the text!!

Am off out now, away from food. :) And have been good with just my porridge and a glass of water. :D Slow and steady wins the race.. that's what my angel side of me is saying! lol

We're away next friday evening for Erin's birthday so if I want a 'treat' I'll have one then.. but it's not something I'm happy to do at the moment. :)

Sorry to ramble.. lol

Well i survived.. :) just had a shake and it was lovely :) no bar today.. or any day this week on the off chance this was slowing me down. :) Gotta say, i've missed it! lol think it had replaced biscuits with a cuppa! lol

Hope you're all ok :)

Hi all, well done PH on your weight loss!!
Oh took me to thorpe park yesterday - wanted to spend some time together without the children. It was a really good day! Just off to the cinema with my family and two of the girls school friends that are staying over tonight!

Trudi, glad little kitty is doing well.

Catch you all in a bit xx

hi guys

been shopping for OH birthday pressies as i gave him money to spend on his favorite thing clothes shopping, bought some nice things for the bathroom etc.....

BF made a nice meal very cd friendley except the pudding....ooops

WI on monday will be bad as i've got totm and i've put on, as i always did when on WW......... as on 1000 plan think its made a big difference....oh well, not fussed as long as after easter i've lost, as my cdc is away for the whole easter 2 weeks.... might weigh at home but my scales can be soooo dif to hers, sometimes the same but not always.......

all building work is done and carpentry, but one more building job then plastering, then we can use the new lounge, bathroom needs grouting and lino now...... so nearly there at last, but expensive carpets when thats done..... so might be using lounge in a month, but it depends when the builder can fit in the last job?????

hope you all are ok and having a nice wet saturday.....

morning guys

tried to pm PH and goosey to do the results but noone got back to me....

well hope everyone is ok?? and had a nice weekend....

xxx

Morning all,
Biltsy so sorry, just got your PM, I haven't got it set up to email me when I get one as get enough junk mails anyway.

Had a nightmare weekend with Fosling, and sw here late afternoon yesterday. Have a PEP this morning so it's full on.

Still holding strong on CD :) No scale movement as yet, but fingers x'd it does soon. I think 2lb seems to be my trend on SS+ so I'm having to accept that as a weekly loss rate from now on. :)

My half sister is up today at some point, haven't seen her for nearly a year - she lives in the Highlands now :D. I'm looking at booking a week for us to all go up for the games up there in the summer :) Should be good - just got to check that she's 'home' as she went galavanting to New Zealand last summer! lol

Catch up with you all later.

hi everyone

whats happening??????

hello lovely ladies! just checking in, apologies for the sporadic posting. have been sooo busy revising for my driving theory test. i know, it doesn't sound like the sort of thing you would need to revise for BUT it's really difficult! all the road rules are so different from Australia and i'm nervous, can't afford not to pass it's bloody £30 each time! ridiculous. so wish me luck.

lose 2.5 lbs this week grrrrrrr f*** b****** bloody rut! so frustrated. but it gets me to my Easter target so i can't complain. its just frustrating, especially as i still have 4 stone to go. but one more week then i will have my 810 break, so hopefully kick my metabolism up the arse with that.

i really think 3 months is too long to do SS on one stretch. I have 10 weeks after 810 until Glastonbury festival, so am going to do 5 weeks SS then have an 810 break then another 4 weeks SS then Glasto, as to hopefully avoid these slowdowns.

so my loss this week
227 -2.5lbs so now 224.5 lbs.

hope everyone is doing well, thank you for listening to my usual frustrated rant! take care everyone, off to study the maximum stopping distance at 60mph! lol xx

Hi all,
EOTP I had to revise too! I failed my motorbike theory first time, and had to revise my butt off the 2nd time around! lol Hope you get through first time :) Don't be ashamed of the revision it shows commitment! :cool:

Well done on getting another week of losses! even if theyr'e not as high as you'd like, you have met your easter target, and that along with completing another week of SS is fab! :D Sounds like a 'plan' of action you have there, and hope it works well :)

Biltsy, how are things with you?

So sorry that I've not been around. Just mega busy with fostering, meetings and my sister was down in between it all. :)

Just back from college tonight.

Have had a pretty good week, not perfect, but not bad at all. :) No movement at all on the scales though, so a bit peeved, - aren't I always at this time of the week.. am trying to stay positive and looking forward to going away on Friday :)

I won't be online this weekend at all - sorry, but someone will need to 'take over the reigns' if Goosey is not around. It's Erin's 10th Birthday and we're away for 3 days :)
I will post my losses - if I have any! lol on Thursday night :)

Hope you are all doing well and that no news is good news - I am beginning to think the team isn't close enough just now.. what are you all thinking? ((hugs)) I don't mean this against anyone so please don't take it that way.

Hi everyone, hope everything is ok with you all...

well sorry to tell you this but my grampa joe died on saturday night, it has been an emotional couple of weeks but he is a peace now. He went painlessly and quickly with my nana cass by his side who has been his wife for a very long time.
The funeral is on thursday at 12.00, so trying not to think about that to much.

On the good news side, i'm getting back onto the CD wagon, slowely but surely and have my weigh in tomorrow so will let you all no.

So sorry i have been a really really really rubbish leader these past couple of weeks, and totally forgot about having to post results etc this weekend. Will promise to be better this week.

I have never been to a funeral before, so not sure how it will be or how it will effect me.

Another plus note is that we have been looking for a dog/puppy for a wee while now, and actually found one on line in fife on saturday, and arranged to see her on sunday.
Went to see her on sunday, with the idea of putting a deposit on her and collecting her this weekend.... but we went and she was soooo lovely, but really skinny and hand bad dandruff, and the guy had loads of dogs and obviously couldn't take care of her.... so i decided i couldn't leave her so we took her home on the train there and then.

Well she is now called brady (was called bracken) she is a fox red cocker spaniel, 13 months old and just loves to be cuddled and played with.
She is rubbish on the lead, really pulls to the point that she is chocking herself, but we have been trying to train her yesterday and today and already there is a big difference in the way she walks on the lead. I'm really pleased... will try and put some photo's up at some point.

Anyway got to go fo now as taking brady for a long walk to my friends to continue with the training, she trys to chace cars, so we have been telling her no and turning in the oposite direction as soon as she pulls to much, could take hours to get to my friends lol any suggestions on dog training lol

Hope everyone is well, miss you guys
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry to read about the passing of your Grandpa :( I can understand your feelings that he is at rest now, and I'm sure he's smiling as he watches you training Bracky! Seems like you have both come into each others lives at just the right time ((Hugs)).

You're not a rubbish leader!! so don't put yourself down, I too forgot about the results as have been up to my eyes in it, but not with the same gravity you have, so please don't feel bad.

Really pleased you are getting back on the CD wagon :)

Thanks PH, i'm glad you understand ((Hugs)), I miss him terribly.

Brady is getting better day by day on the lead :)
was going to ask you as you have dogs, is there any really good way of teaching her to walk properly on the lead? Although to give her her dues we have only had her for two days ad she is making a significant improve ment :)

Off to my bed now guys, ((hugs)) to you ALL

Remember never alone...... even when it's quite on here i'm sure we are all still thinking of each other.

WI tomorrow at 3pm, so will let you all no, fingers x'd the scales have moved... will have to speak super nice to them before i step on lol :)
nite nite xxxxx

What you are doing with Brady sounds spot on. I have used the stop whenever they pull method, but as you say it's a loooong process for a walk. I'll be honest, my two now, they are TERRIBLE on the lead! lol because they are hardly ever on it. Literally from car to house and house to car. The rest of the time they're off the lead. :)

One tip for off the lead work is to make yourself more exciting than whatever they are going to or you want to get them away from, so get low.. lots of high squeeeky exciting voice calls and if you want add a tiny squeeky toy in your pocket to back that up :) never let Brady have the toy, just use it to make yourself noticeable :) then lots of cuddles and praise etc when she comes to you and if you want a treat. :)

Each dog is different I'd also say, my JR terrier I have to almost baby in my tone of voice, Dookie my norfolk needs a firm tone or he doesn't listen! lol

She sounds like she wants to please and is at a good age for training :) So fingers x'd.. don't underestimate going to training classes either, they're great fun, a great way of bonding with her and work a treat :) If you explain to the trainer her background they'll have tips on eeking up her confidence etc if you need too as well I'm sure. :)
Have fun! :)

Goosey, you will definately miss your grandpa and for a very very long time. My uncle was like a dad to me a lot of my life, and I still miss him, he's been gone 15 years now! They're never gone from our memories and I'm sure he knew how special he was to you by what you've said. Funerals are solomn occasions, but remembering him for how he was in life is important I feel, but then a funeral is also a way of showing him a final respect and fond fairwell. I don't think anyone can prepare you for a funeral, as all are different and very much determined by you personally. ((Hugs)) I hope this makes sense, I'm not sure if it does or not!

Good luck with today's weigh in :) whatever the scale shows you are moving on from today and that's what matters :)

My scale.. didn't move still! grr lol am thinking I'll stay the same tomorrow and won't be dissapointed. I am away this weekend and will be eating on Friday at least - including some birthday cake with Erin. So will no doubt be out of ketosis - but this will be the first in 3 months, so I don't feel bad. I am foregoing easter for Erin's birthday! lol

loads of washing to do today and need to get ready to pack for us all - graham never packs anything! :( wish he did sometimes but there you go.

Goosey, im so sorry to hear about your grandad. *hugs* i hope you and your family get through Friday ok and i'm thinking about you.

I'm glad you are back on the CD bandwagon, we have similar amounts to lose and are similar heights so we can do it together! good luck with the weigh in.

congrats on the puppy! i HAVE to see pictures, i LOVE dogs. i have found with my yorkie that one of those nose leads work as i don't like using choker chains on my little dog as yorkies have a tendency to get crushed tracheas if they pull too much. the nose lead works in the way that if they pull then they walk they get pulled around in circles, so they learn to walk nicely! also harnesses work pretty good as they can't pull much. i guess it's just what works for you and your partner, trial and error really. top tip though, those rawhide bones work wonders, keeps them distracted long enough for you to make a cup of tea!

also i found with my yorkie that when he is naughty, shouting doesn't work, but i have a spray bottle of water and he HATES being sprayed so when he is about to run off with my shoe i just have to pick it up and he slopes off looking guilty. so cute. he is my adorable hairy baby and is so sweet usually that he gets away with murder, especially with my boyfriend. i am the boss of the house, and the dog thinks he is higher on the pecking order than my boyfriend! not good!

ph - don't worry about the scales! like you say, slow and steady wins the race, and you are doing so well. i am taking your advice and moving up to ss+ this week before my 810 week next week. so i am not too shocked at eating again and hopefully to kick start my bloody metabolism!

enjoy Erins birthday and the cake! where are you going? my boyfriend is banned from packing when we go away, he always forgets something crucial and then sulks if i get annoyed so its just easier to do it myself. men hey!

take care all, speak soon xo

Back