Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

Thanks hun :) Even if I don't lose this week I won't be down, I won't understand it, but won't let it affect things. :)
I must remember to get bars this week for when we are away :) and tetra's of course :)

We're staying in a Hoseasons at Porthcawl (further up the coast from us toward Cardiff). :) not far, but main thing is it's entertainment and a giggle for the girls. :D Lovely swimming pool indoors and out and lots of activities. :)

Well done on the SS+ and the 810 week :) I was wondering if I needed to do that to kick start my motabilism again, I think this weekend will do that for me. Lol

Hope it works though hun, but even 2lb a week is still great :)

hi guys

sorry about your granpa Sam, but he is at peace now. hope the funeral goes ok tommorrow and it willbe nice with all your family after wards, to go over old times...

well done Nina, a loss is a loss...

get weighed tonight so don't hold much hope of anything other than a pound.... this 1000 cal plan not working for me, so i may do weight watchers for next few weeks to see if that makes a dif, as cdc away till 20th april.......don't think cd works well for my body, still feel really run down and now have rash all over my face, arms and legs.....so 2 weeks of normal points eating may see a dif or not, then least i can decide which road to take...

but on a good note, OH bought me some really nice bench trousers for xmas TWO years ago in size 14, and just to see tried them on and they bloody well fit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
F********G amazed..... excuse the french. and they fit really nice, hipsters too......wow wow wow.....

off fodd shopping now....

ttfn
ly all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats Biltsy on the trousers!! That is fantastic :) You must be over the moon! :)

Really hope you get on well on WW if you decide that path, It does work - as do all diets :) Really hope that it helps with the ill health you've had on CD ((Hugs))

Thanks Biltsy, i hope WW works well for you. it might make sense, and you can have quite good losses on there, it just takes commitment which you clearly have!

just a quick note to say i passed my driving theory test! 50 out of 50 for the multiple choice and 68 out of 75 for hazard perception. woo hoo! getting booked in for my practical test in about a month or so, nervous!!! can't wait to have the freedom of driving.

Aww congrats!! That is fantastic and shows your revision paid off! :D
I failed my bike test (full) first time and passed my car test first time.. both equally nerve wracking but try to relax into a bit and you'll be fine I'm sure. :)
Just imagine its your driving instructor next to you not an examiner! lol

weighed in tonight instead of tomorrow.. Stayed the same...
gutted, to an extent, but keeping strong. Must admit I wanted to eat on the way home. Have just had half a choc pack as a hot choc and peanut bar.. thats it.. no more! and no way will I be hungry enough to eat now! :D Just gotta keep telling myself that.

I don't honestly understand how come I didn't lose, but I guess it's 'one of those weeks' and won't let the scale rule me.

sorry about your no loss, but it weren't a gain....... have ya measured yourself?????

well i lost a pound this morning when i weighed myself and gained tonight lol all that water and tea i thinks lol
bit weird when i've had morning WI's..... so i'll leave my weight as the same and see what next week brings.....
nice lady though, very funny.......paid for a month as it works out cheaper, so a month on ww to see what i think.....
nice OH tidied the house while i was out as have social worker manager tomorrow at tea time, got official letter that fosling is permanent with us. its her bifday this weekend so off to safari park.....not told her or JJ, so they will be thrilled, and weather not too bad either...will leave teen to fend for himself lol he works anyway now (thank god)

So jane why do ya think you stayed the same?????? whats was diff with this week....... you know me, i not lost more than 2lb in 3 weeks and i not bothered, as its staying off, and clothes sizes are going down real quick.........still gob smacked these trousers fit....

ooooh baby kitty(ellie) has got her eyes open, sooooooo cute, blues eyes.......sweeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9 days old

congrats Nina, my teen passed his in feb, but not as high score as you did...... but he not had a lesson yet

Hi all, slack lou here again. Had no laptop for a few days while OH was trying to sort it all out. Sorry goosey to hear about your grandpa, I lost my grandad about 9 years ago and I still miss him terribly.

Have a BIG BIG confession guys - not followed the diet at all this week. To make matters worse I really don't know why I haven't!! Have just been for weigh in and I lost the 1lb I put on last week. Am desperatley trying to find some kind of motivation to keep going! So if you find any - send it my way.

Goosey - a little puppy - am jealous. Would love a dog but with 4 cats and two kids, the house really isn't big enough. My knowledge of dogs is minimal to - now if it was a horse I could help you out.

Sorry guys again for not being around. OMG - have to have a little moan - can you believe work still haven't paid me!!! THey promised it would go in yesterday and nothing, called today and they promised it would be friday!!! Starting to really get on my nerves now.

Well done Trudi on the trousers!!
xxxxxxxxx

thanks lou

i'll send a big kick up your bum your way.........here it comes.......

did that help????????????????????????????

nasty bosses, refuse to work till they pay you..... i would lol

Thanks Trudi! Definately needed that - just hope I can sit down now. LOL!!!! Think this week is going to be tough - it'll be like starting over. But having looked at myself in the mirror earlier, I know I still need to continue!!

Bloody work - it's a real pain! Have no money to put petrol in the car but need the car for work!!! Felt like doing a sit in this morning and refusing to work!

Just off to have a hot bath - catch you tomorrow and thanks again for your support. Hopefully if I get paid friday - I promise I'll be sponsoring you!!!

Lou great to see you back.. go try on your clothes from when you started and measure yourself.. you'll see a difference and I'm sure that will help motivate you. :) It's a struggle sometimes I must admit, in the past motivation with me has been missing for years! lol

Biltsy, how cute your kittens eyes are blue! :) hope they stay that way :)

I did have one blip the other day, but honestly didn't think it was that bad, I think I posted about it, I had 2 quorn burgers, a few button mushrooms and a fried egg.. it was lovely! and if that has cost me a loss then I have to take it on the chin. :)
My home scales don't normally move till a Thursday morning.. remember the last few weeks I've been whinging the night before! lol Well I'm hoping they're going to do the same tomorrow morning. :) BUT.. whatever happens I'll be as strong as I can. :) Erin has made cakes to take into school on Friday (she's out tomorrow night) and believe me they look great, but i'm resisting! lol

Thanks PH, I may just have to dig out some of my smaller stuff. Have just had a little whinge to oh about having nothing to wear - he muttered something about getting me a new wardrobe if I can keep going!!! xxxx

i think you should measure your self, you know they say that our fat cells fill with water some weeks...........

and lou YES GIRL GO SIT IN THEIR BLOODY OFFICE TILL THEY PAY YOU, or me and my body builder OH will come sort em out ( he looks scary my OH, big muscles shaved head, tattoos looks like an inmate LOL he works in a nick)

off to watch apprentice and need another wee, got tv to meself as OH gone to mates to watch footie, thats why he tidied the house, guilty complex lol

Knowing my luck they will probably give me my P45 instead.

Might have a little measure and try on some old clothes. Need to find my motivation!!!

Catch you all later xx

Lou that's great of your OH :) and you are halfway there already hun!! go on.. give it a push! ;) you can do it :)

Biltsy :) had to laugh at your OH! I used to live with a body builder who would get women staring (shame he was a D*** as a person). lol But you did make me laugh! lol

I'll measure in the morning I promise! :) you are likely right :) it's a couple of weeks since I measured anyway :).

i got all the motivation i need by fitting in my lovely bench trousers,,,,,,they are my most fav make of clothes.....

Ok.. I measured! :) Have lost another inch from my bust and half an inch from my waist :) Not bad! :D that's in 2 weeks and only 3lb down in that time! :D

Morning all, was going to measure myself last night but couldn't find a tape measure. But I found a dress I bought for a wedding, it was a size 16 and I had to squeeze myself into it. Thought I might try it on when I get home from work this evening.

Thanks for the kick up the bottom Trudi, so far so good!!!

Have a good day and catch you all later. xx

go girls

1 &1/2 inches is way more than 3lb of actual weight!!!!!! Jane stop focusing on the scales and start looking at your clothes and their fit.......
just think of that 15 stone you were and those snug 18's and what you are wearing now??????
remember i get more excited by my clothes than the weight......can't wait till i get to go shopping at some of my fav places and OH pays for my new wardrode......it'll cost him some lol i do like my clothes...........and my collection is shrinking as i'm binning the ones that are tooo big........just keeping the nice or expensive ones that i will sell on........have one very nice summer/cocktial dress that cost me that i need to sell in 18 that i've worn once......but i'm soooo happy it don't fit me anymore.....

Back