Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

Thanks biltsy ((Hugs)) You are right about focusing on clothes not weight, but I'm trying not to have to buy clothes so most of mine are still 18's just baggy and shapless. I must admit I'm not a 'clothes' person. I live in jeans and t-shirts! lol Always have, and my sister is the same.
But..those 16's fit, and my 14 jeans I have on today as a reminder to me! :) My legs look much slimmer in them - they're skinny fit too :) No muffin top - and there was a bit of a muffin top when I first put them on.
You are right though that my 18s were my big 18s and even those I was over filling! :eek: was likely really a 20 I just don't own any 20's as I binned them a few years back (well they went to charity).
I have a really nice dress that will need selling on in an 18 :) great feeling isn't it :)
My sister commented on my Jeans that she liked them the other day, I laughed and said that I'll send them to her when they don't fit anymore - I'm already wearing a belt with them! lol

Well. just a little scale mention, I have lost 1lb! lol 12 12 this morning :)

Am helluva dizzy though, I staggered across the room when I got up! :eek: have a thumping head and really am unsteady.. so downed a glass of water and am on No.2. Will have my porridge in an hour as normal or I get too hungry. :)

Lou - hope work goes well, I'm sure you'll see a vast improvement with your dress :)

Biltsy hope you get on well with WW.

We'll have to find out if we can still count you toward our group total, not that it will change anything - I don't want you to go, I'm sure the others are the same. :)

i don't wanna go either, not worried re my totals for the team thing either,,,,,, sounds like you might have knocked yourself out of ketosis, and are now going back in it!!!!!!!

and go buy yourself some cheap clothes on ebay or charity shops, new clothes always gives ya motivation, even if they are second hand, cos there new to you...... just bought some 14 jeans off ebay, for a tenner, and there designer make, waiting for the postie to deliver lol thats a tenner including p & p by the way....... i'm very cheap really but like nice clothes, so happy to be able to buy nice clothes and not crappy clothes that ONLY fit and don't make me feel nice...... vanity i know, but it works for me,,,,,, spent tooo much time with OH, he is soooooo vain, but hey aren't all bodybuilders lol

amend that jeans just came and fit well with a tiny muffin top, nice crinkle jeans, really long too, but short arse i am lol

lol at the short arse comment! You and me both :)

Treated myself to two new tops today, well t-shirts from New Look :) I tried on a pair of short/jeans in Tesco but they didn't go close to doing up - they were a 14, but they vary everywhere, I guess my Asda 14's I'm in now must be a bit more roomy! lol
The t-shirts are a 16 :) I'm big busted and well the 14's fitted, but looked a bit extreme for me! lol

I have looked on ebay at jeans etc, but I'm so hit and miss when it comes to finding them I do prefer to try them on. :)

Am glad you don't want to go! :D Wouldn't be the same without you :)

And maybe your right about ketosis... is about the only explanation - am feeling better today and am 100% again :) fingers x'd it goes well. :) Till tomorrow night when I eat!! lol

really looking forward to the break now :)

biltsy, it's my dream to be able to fit into some size 32 Seven for all Mankind jeans. a DREAM! i know they are ridiculously priced but i don't care, i want them!! so i know where you are coming from with the nice clothes thing!

Goosey - hope today went as well as it could. ((hugs)) was thinking of you x

Ok, just tried on the dress I wore to wedding in november and it was hanging off!! To think I had to pour myself into it and have my spandex undergarment thing and I still looked mega enormous. It's a strapless thing and my boobs were big enough to hold it up but not now. Found some motivation!!!

see told you CLOTHES work for motivation.

forget the scales.

And nina, i never pay full price if i can get away with it, couldn't afford it, not with 3 kids and a pricey mother in law(care home) lol
but i do like a nice designer label....

if i can get into a size 12 i will be over the moon, don't care if my bmi is right or not....

so moral of the day is ' shop till you drop' good for calorie burning too lol

as instructed by Biltsy! lol ;)
I did start a clothes 'drop a dress size challenge' for a wedding I'm going to in May :) Have not forgotten. and will concentrate on that from now on for sure. :D

Good evening rumbles.... well today was really hard, I was a mess but was laughing and remembering by the end of the day. just shatterted as it really takes it out of you. Had to get up to sort brady out and give her to my friend for the day, so it has been a long day.
O i just miss him terribly, he was truely a wonderful man and am sure he is looking over al his loved ones :)

Brady was excellent today, my friend had to leave at 3ish and we wern't going to be back in the flat till about 5.30-6ish. Didn't really no how she would cope on her own as cocker spaniels are really bad for seperation anxety, but we came back to such a warm exceited little dog who had no accidents or anything... she is just amazing!!!
such a different dog in just 4 days, will promise to put some photo's up!
My CDC text me today as well to say she was thinking about me etc so i thought thats was lovely. And thank you PH as well.

ANyway just thought i should let you no that i lost 8lbs this week, so grampa must have been helping with that eh??
so that now officially puts me in the 16's wooooo!! i am very chuffed!!
I think that it has been amazing that i have managed to either stay the same or loose over the last 3 weeks as have been having pizza huts etc now and again and cheeky packets of crisps or peices of cucumber lol

anyway guys, hope everyone is well, off to walk brady for the final time tonight, (have done so much walking this week, think that may have helped on the weight loss)
night night

remember never alone :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning guys,
Well done Sam on your fantastic weight loss this week!! Rememeber your not alone (diet wise or personal wise)!!! Tae care of yourself!

FINALLY got paid today, so when I get home this evening I will sponsor you both Sam and Trudi!!!

Have a good day everyone!!

morning

glad yesterday went ok for you Sam, the afterwards bit is always good for remembering and laughing, and 8lb is bloody fantastic, your granpa must have had a hand in that i thinks...your little pup sounds lovely

well done lou on getting paid at last....

Goosey, really glad you were able to take the whole day to remember your Grandpa and it does seem as though he was helping you be strong to cope with CD. 8lb lost is FAB!! well done hun, so many would have turned their backs on CD at this stressful time, shows a real commitment and am glad you were rewarded well. ((Hugs))

How cute is Brady! :D

I'm off later, so have tons to do, packing, animals to get ready etc. So won't be around now till Tuesday I guess. Have a killer of a sore throat today, so a cold coming my way, hubby and Adele have had it.

Hope you all have a great weekend ((Hugs))

have a fab weekend Jane, don't eat too many carbs though..... lol

have a fabulous weekend and enjoy yourself :) x

Thanks girls :) Car is packed and ready to go :)

Looking forward to the next few days but won't go mad I promise! :D

((Hugs))

Jane sorry forgot to say this morning - have a nice weekend!! Was in a world of my own this morning - I help to run the shop for the swim club, well I got a bag out for ellie yesterday and spent the whole night wondering if I had locked it or not!!! OCD kicking in - get like that with patients too.

Trudi and Sam - have finally sponsored you both!!!

Catch you all in a bit xx

thanks for the sponsor lou, much appreciated.....

WOW!! thanks for sponsoring me lou, he he getting to my traget slowly and surely.
have a loving weekend jane, keep strong xxxx
Thank you all for the kind words xxxx
I will start the results this week, and we shall see what we have :)
Goosey-was 242, now 234, 8lbs lost :)
Biltsy -
PH-
EOTP-
Lou-
Loved up-

Goosey-was 242, now 234, 8lbs lost :)
Biltsy - nought nothing zip lol
PH-
EOTP-
Lou-
Loved up-

afternoon guys

hope you are all ok...

the day at woburn safari park yesterday was great, sun shone all day and the kids loved it....

where are you all??????

hope you are ok loved up and not ill??

xxxxx

Back