Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

Goosey-was 242, now 234, 8lbs lost :)
Biltsy - nought nothing zip lol
PH-
EOTP-
Lou- was 171 now 170
Loved up-

Hi all sorry not about yesterday, had a day of swim training. Which first started at our home pool for normal lessons for both girls, then shopping. Then had to drive to Crawley last night for Ellie to have long course training. Didn't get home till midnight!!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend and enjoying the sunshine. Catch you all in a bit xx

hey guys. how are you all today, wow safari park and swimming sounds sooooo much fun!!! i'm well jelous, have had my hands full with brady and dissertation research all weekend :) bin good though, still working on the leash walking but getting better :)
Does anyone no were other peeps are, need to pop the results in tomorrow :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PH was no loss and nina was 227 and lost 2.5lbs

Sorry guys, was to late to post results, never mind, we still no we are the best team :) xxx

Hi Girls, quick note to say I'm back :)
Glad to read you're all doing well :) Will catch up properly later :)
Have eaten ALL weekend ;) But enjoyed every bit of it. :) Fosling was a nightmare for half of the time, but i guess that's to be expected. Erin had a great birthday though, caravan was COLD at night but great otherwise. Fun had by most.. grey hair for Graham and I! lol

Weighed when we got home and am about 3lb up - so hopefully ketosis will shift that. :)
am already back on CD this morning :)

that's not so bad! glad you had a great weekend, the 3lb will just be water weight and it will come off asap. i weighed myself today and have only dropped a pound since last week. i think i have knocked myself out of ketosis. not so worried about it as am on my AAMW this week, and have a couple of dinners out so will defo put on weight (sticking to healthy options but its inevitible really) so am hoping from next Tuesday i will be back on CD SS and will shift any water weight and more!

I am thinking if going on WW after Glastonbury and once i have hopefully lose another 2 to 2.5 stone, have changed my target to 13stone as i think i would be happy there, we'll see though. might get to 12 stone 6 but i am not too bothered about my BMI. anyone done the switch from CD to WW with a stone or so to go?

Thanks :) it's something I'll cope with and am pretty sure it'll be water weight too :) just hope that's all the gaining! lol
100% strong today but tummy is rumbling in protest! lol remember those days girls!? lol

hi all, glad you had a good/bad weekend Jane, foster kids are always nightmare away, well apart from one i've got now, all others were..... lol

Nina i'm on ww now, started last week, cos i've always weighed on a monday morning i weighed this morning and have lost, but will wait till wednesday evening to see what ww scales say.... lol, keep you all in suspense.... i'm happy on ww, have done it before, and did well on it, but wanted to shift it quicker this time, but hey i did 30lbs on cd, so can't complain.... i've signed up for a month then will decide which one to do....
had some nice compliments that my bum is much smaller than before, and i've still got a stone to shift to get to 12 stone. so think cd has shifted my bum fat, cos my boobs have not shrunk like normal dieting... weird that 14 bottoms fit but 16 tops, i've never ever been that way round, its always been the same on both ends....

need new pics Biltsy! :)
And yes.. we have mostly taken baby foslings away with us, with the exception of one in the past, who yes.. was a nightmare.. including regular bed wetting and 'accidents'.. not fun in a tent!

Been 100% today :) fingers x'd tightly for the next few days getting into ketosis. :)

will get sons girlfriend to take some and post on for you all.....

night night rumblers

ly all

xxxx

morning peeps

got rid of all the kids woooooooow

well till 11, jj gone to chocolate challenge at sports centre with teens girlfriend, she works there, fosling got contact, teen gone to golf. sat watching biggest loser in my pj's lol

lol biltsy, love it!!! telly in PJ's!!
i'm at uni at the mo, learning even more how much this dissertation sucks and i have so much still to do.....
speaking of fostlings etc we were learning all about adoption and the child's rights to have their views expressed and taken into account, all the senarios we worked through i kept thinking of you and ph lol made the class go that much faster, god my head hurts xxxxx

when do you finish then???? and then what???? you got a job lined up or you gonna be a pole dancer with your new sexy slim bod?????

lol at the pole dancer! :)

Sounds like a wonderful morning for you this morning biltsy :)

Had a good long walk with the girls today, footballs and the dogs playing with them, then took our pony for a walk :) all together for the first time since fosling arrived... rewarded them with a 'sit on' small ride on Thunder.. tiny bit of walk but that was all as first time for him to have all 3 to contend with! lol They all loved it and he behaved brilliantly :) time to get a mounting block and have a go myself soon :) I felt really jealous this afternoon! lol
Headed to the beach after that for a walk there, and treated the girls to an ice-cream.. the sort that costs a bomb and is lush to eat!! again.. I was jealous! lol but held strong!!

ok.. I started this about half an hour ago.. fosling has had a blow up and has walked out! :sigh: She was trying to get physical with Erin!! I'm not going to post what I think.. just that I could do with a big blooming ice-cream!! But won't!

oh poor you, remember there ARE lots of other kids needing a really good foster mum.... you know what i mean!!!!!

awww poor ph, hope your okay hun, i no all about adoption and fostering law, tell her the big bad goosey is going to come get her if she doesn't be nice to erin :)
lol biltsy at the pole dancer, i can't even touch my toes let alone hold my self up on a pole :)
not really sure what i'm going to do after uni, could go and do a postgrad course or something, am really interested in family law and would love to be a childrens reporter one day :) although i hate conflict but love to be a mediator :)
got brady a halti collar today, untill our canny collar arrives next week and WOW what a difference, she walked amazingly on the lead, so lots of cuddles and "good girls" when we got home, been trying not to stroke and play with her whilst on the lead as she needs to no it's not play time till i say so!! lol didn't realise how much like little children they can be :)
hope everyone is having a good night,
remember never alone :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning girls :)

Fosling came back of her own accord, so that's something I guess and before dark - so no police involvement. :)
she has yet to apologise but I'll be having a chat with her later. I do think she is prone to getting physical in arguements, just that the SW's didn't tell us! All this and she wants to share a room with Erin.. errr yeah right! lol

Biltsy I totally hear you on the fostering front, am wondering why we only ever seem to get the more 'troubled' older kids though. I wanted to have children with special needs when we started 5 years ago (this month) but had to really push for a shared care arrangement - and that was alongside 'normal' fostering.

Current fosling, is going to go permenant.. but I said to Graham last night what i've been thinking that it's too soon, am going to ask for a 6 month extention on it as they want us to go to panel in June. I think after Sept we'll see a true reflection of how things are.
sorry to go on! lol guess it's been bothering me more than I thought.

Well.. we're off to nearest BIG town to go shopping for clothes, have only been there once since we moved here nearly 2 years ago! lol getting 'basic' supplies of clothes for the summer - for the beach and general girlie stuff :) Am looking forward to it :). Will be nice to be able to buy myself something in cheaper everyday stores :)

And.. I weighed this morning... and I'm back to the weight I was when I went away!! woohoo :) Really pleased, 12 st 12lb on my scale, 180.5lb :D didn't expect that till next week.. if I can lose 1 more lb I'll lose on my weigh in on Thursday night :) Maybe it kick started my metabolism.

Last edited:
morning ladies! only lost 1.5lbs this week, off plan this week hoping to kick start my metobolism and start getting some more substantial losses this week!

so my results are
eyeontheprize - was 224.5 now 223

posted some pics in my album before and after 3 months on CD. still a way to go but feeling like i can get there now.

how is everyone? ph, sorry to hear about your foslings escapades. hope everything is ok now?

i know we have some healthcare workers in the building, anyone watch The Hospital last night? depressing as all hell! nurses do not get paid enough.

Morning all,
Sorry not been around have been so tired with driving round the country for Ellie's swim training. My CDC is not around this week - she's off to london for a well earned trip! So I weighed myself this morning and I'm 2lb down so thats 12stone dead!!!

Off to town now to buy some new jeans as my skinny jeans are not looking so skinny anymore and I can't keep them up. Also in desperate need of new bras as my old hammocks are baggy too and very uncomfortable.

Have a good day everyone, catch you all later xx

Back