Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

welldone on all your losses everyone

:553::happy096::gimi::bliss::talk017::wow:

mines tonight fingers crossed

anyone heard from loved up??????

i've pm'd her but no reply

jane my agency won't do permancy till at least a year in, so think long and hard, don't let them push you to a decision thats not right for you or your family.....
not every child is right for your family, i know... number 15 is right and the others were lovely but not right for us, and its hard to give the right decision, cos they al need loving families....

xxxx

Thanks girls :) EOTP off to look at your super photos I'll bet you can see a difference! :D
Biltsy, I must admit I feel they are rushing us. They know what she's like and it'll be a tough decision but I think we do need the time to wait, as much for our girls as for us.. well me really - graham is too laid back for his own good sometimes.

Spent a LOT of money on the girls for summer, Primark, next and M&S.. treated myself.. to a pair of flip flops!! lol Honestly I'm pathetic!! I did say I'd go shopping for me when the girls are back at school but honestly, it likely won't happen!! I do need bits for my pony as I'm bringing him into more ground work - so that'll be my treats! :) Graham got a new pc monitor (the one he's using is around 8 years old now), and a couple of guitar books :). So I don't need to feel guilty about spending when I want! lol

Louie, hope you enjoy your clothes shopping - congrats on getting to 12 stone!! You'll be in the 11's come the weekend! ;)

Hi all,
Just back from spending a fortune on new clothes for the girls. Why, oh why is it when you have the cash and a nearly slim bod can I not find any clothes I really like!!!
Bought a new pair of jeans and a top as I have to go back to uni tomorrow for a venepuncture course! Found loads and loads for the kids, except outfits for graduation which is in 4 weeks!!

Catch you all in a bit!!

back from wi and from last weeks weight i have lost 5lbs.... wow
but that equates to 2 1/2 lb from last mondays wi with cdc, so now 13 stone 1lb, nearly at those 12 stone mark, so fingers crossed its next week..... very happy with myself....

back from wi and from last weeks weight i have lost 5lbs.... wow
but that equates to 2 1/2 lb from last mondays wi with cdc, so now 13 stone 1lb, nearly at those 12 stone mark, so fingers crossed its next week..... very happy with myself....

well done, that's fab!! You must be proud, you have done so well! X

thanks nina, we now both have 43lbs left to lose, check us out.... woo woo

and we'll both get there!!

Well done Trudi, think i have lost the plot are you doing ww now?????

yes WW, that was my first proper wi...... nice nutty lady in charge too.. she calls you treacle lol

signed up for a monthly pass, so will do it for april then see which one to follow...

Hi girls :) Well done on your losses girls! :) And Biltsy for heading into the 12's! :D WW seems to suit you for sure :)

Well... I'm teetering on the edge since my weekend! lol have been mostly sticking to plan but have eaten out the last two days!! Sit me in a restaurant and expect me to a eat a bar... yeah it ain't happening!! BUT I have only had salad :) in Pizza Hut and Harvester. :)

Am weighing in tonight.. and have BANNED meals out now!! lol no more.. :) we're away next tuesday for 3 days but it's for foslings contact so will take shakes/bars with me and have them - not so hard to manage. :)

Also.. drumroll please... I have spoken to Erin's old riding instructor who is across the road from our fields and where I want to take my pony when he's old enough :) AND... I can ride there! She has a Fjord (lovely) pony who is big enough to carry me. :) Even at 12st 12lb I had to ask! lol Just need to get some new jodphur boots and hope I can find a level of riding my back puts up with (I hurt my back last summer and had to quit riding - my GP still frowns at me when I say I WILL ride again). I used to jump regularly etc before moved but have accepted this may not happen from now on in. A shame but plodding around in the forest or on the beach will be better than never riding! :D

I bought my pony some bits today - saddle cloth (green) and a few more bits I won't bore the non-horsey team mates with! lol All getting him ready for backing this and next year :) can't wait!! :D Feels great to be getting a real horsey fix again - OMG I'm so looking forward to getting back in the saddle :)

Ph - I am so mega jealous of you. Have been facebooking an old friend who took in a horse who wasn't looked after very well and she's just started to ride him. I feel like veronica salt as i'm saying this but I WANT A HORSE!! It's my birthday in 4 weeks, OH keeps asking what I want - he obviously doesn't know me that well!!!! Particularly if he has to ask!!!!

Hope Thunder enjoys what you got today!!

lol Louie! I was awful 3 years ago.. said I WANT a horse.. well actually a pony and bought my first ever pony! :) Thunder IS my first ever pony of my very own :) So getting to the point of backing him is a dream come true :)
Bought some riding boots earlier after doing some work with thunder.. which means.. no excuses I can book a riding lesson!! woohoo :) :D

And.. drum roll.. weighed in tonight and I've lost 2lb!! :D Was really shocked after my salads in the last two days. :)
gotta be good now! :D and hope to get a better loss next week.

Well done Ph - on your weight loss!!!
Still mega jealous of you. Need to get my finger out and either find a horse or a riding school. Wonder if I hint enough - my darling husband will buy me a pony!!!

well done Jane... size 12's must be calling you

Have booked my lesson :) 21st April - 10.30am!! I'll be having a heart attack but will love every second. :) Am only going to have 30 mins initially to see how my back holds up. :D
There are a TON of free loans out there if you look for them, especially with the recession - soooo many owners are up against it at the moment. Experience is key with any horse though ((hugs)) volunteering at a riding school etc for hands on experience is where I started out - that and working at a private yard :) you'll find shares and loans locally to you I'll bet :D.

ok girls can we start the totals for the week now.. to save me digging them out of the thread?

Purple Hugs - 180lbs -2lbs

Goosey are you around to post them?

eye on the prize - 224.5 -1.5lbs

eye on the prize - 224.5 -1.5lbs
Biltsy 185.5 lost 2.5lbs

well I ate for comfort last night.. first time in yonks, but if I'm honest, I enjoyed it, and I needed it. Fosling problems AGAIN. :( Hubby said last night that he wanted to end the placement as she's disrupting the whole house every day with constant arguments and jealousy. :(

So.. today, for now, the one thing I CAN control is what I put in my mouth!! Back to 100% and to get into ketosis.. really gotta try.

I do think it's because I'm at a comfortable weight.. i was in the 12 st range for my late teens/early adulthood and was fit (due to my activity) etc,

sorry to go on. :( gotta get to the 11's.. gotta do it!

jane, your stress levels will go down, if fosling is the cause, and it sounds like she is, she will find a better placement to suit her if you tell SS, and keep her till they do, i've done that, kept a teenager for an extra 2 weeks so they could find him somewhere proper and not just an emergency placement..... maybe you'd be better placed with a boy??? i have boys so get placed with girls and will be getting a second placement soon sodecided a girl will suit fosling better, she'll be special needs too.

just make sure your eating the good healthy sort and not the bad fatty sort, and drink loads of water, if it gets worse more up to 1000cal plan till stress is all gone, or fosling lol

many many big big squeezy hugs flying to wales right now xxx

Back